VN - Ren'Py - Freshmen: Physical Education [v0.2.1.1] [FreshmenVN]

1. 5.00 star(s)

topgamer

[v0.2.1]

Great storytelling and rendering. The MC is cute. Most other characters are believable but some of them looks a little more mature than college guys for me. There were a lot content to play with even in this early development stage.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

dasw0nderkid

This game is a mixed bag to me. The backgrounds look fantastic and are very detailed. The characters, well some are really appealing and some just aren't at all but that's more personal taste. Where the faces fail however the bodies are top notch.

The structure of the game is offputting. You make a choice (i.e. best friend's house, frat party or club) and it completely closes off the other 2 routes. Why not just let you do everything instead of forcing multiple runs? The dialogue is also weird and awkward in spots and takes you out of it.

Still visually, this game exceeds just about any purely gay game on F95 and hopefully the dev makes more games after this one.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Lordpokekage

Really like the visuals. The writing's pretty charming and had me chuckling a few times. Hope the good work continues! There are a lot of characters who seem to have pretty different personalities. Although i hope that does not become a detriment tot he overall pacing of updates. May be the dev could consider fleshing out a couple of story lines at a time instead of all charcters with a few scenes.