VN - Ren'Py - FreshWomen [S2 Ep.3 Part 1] [OppaiMan]

1. 5.00 star(s)

norbontry

Renders are really really good

Perhaps more sounds will make this game amazing

The first story line is engaging and the introductions to the girls are really nice (I'm only at the first review this game prompt)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

clemencejg_br

This game is neat! Made with a lot of love, you can tell by the plot and how it is told, the great animations, timing and soundtrack.
    This is an early review, but i'm already impressed by the quality put on the project, loved it already!

Post "Completion" review, Sincerely i loved the game, you really can tell how much love and effort have been put into it, the story is sooo goood, and i can't wait for the next episode to come,
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    , the Graphics and animations are amazing and I really fell in love with every character and how they story is told.

11/10 Hope to see more soon ;)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

David_Sila

Played up to EP5.
    Ladies: Great ladies, good mix of MILF and big-breast types and skinny ones. Story: Story is good. You can get easily inside of MC's own thinks, and there are (at this point) still lots of questions. Scene is consistent, and exaggerations when present are for fanservice, joke or fun.
    Scenes: As in all games in which MC bang all ladies, there are some concessions to made. But apart from that scenes, the other scenes seem natural, which is pleasant.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

newB003

Beautiful pictures , cute character multiple languages, awesome, but I want sex scenes More animations would be great. It's been a long time since I played a game like this. i really like this game. I recommend it.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

zedthejet

This game's visuals are breathtaking. The characters have a fairly realistic appearance, but they are distinct from one another. The environments have a lot of depth and seem to be alive. The animations are good. The plot is not terribly complicated, yet it is interesting and believable. The promise of depth and realism is being gradually delivered by the characters.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Nutaku420

Don't skip out to those of you who play muted, sound tracks great the game is great probably hitting my top 3 worth the download and the game is mad funny at times. cant wait too see where it goes only problem I have with the game right now is not being able too choose best girl lol
  7. 4.00 star(s)

indio68

Game seems quite interesting. i didn't play so much but girls models and FINALLY, MC Model, are great and proportionated! Apprechiate that thewre is italian language too...even if not perfect but bettrewr than some google translator text i've seen in other games.. Hope too see how story evolve but for now it's a 4 stars for me. Good job dev
  8. 5.00 star(s)

FamilyRoyal

Graphically, this game is simply beautiful. The characters look very life-like but differ from each other and are distinguishable. The landscapes and places are high in detail and feel alive. Animations are decent. The story is not overly complex, but compelling and consistent. Characters are slowly getting established with the promise of depth and feel real.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Badborg

This game has good graphics and an easy interface. The story is possible and east to like. The animations are good. I like the fact all of the girls are different. There are plenty of sex scenes early, and many new relationships to develop for a good future. I like the small sentences so I do not have to read a paragraph to follow the story. A very good first offering here. That said, it could use some improvements. Perhaps different programs and better animations. I look forward to watching this grow.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

pirx12ss

Amazing game, must try it and buy it

thanks for the game

The renders and the girls look amazing. Hopefully the plot will match the level of the picture.

I have to see more of that red head in future updates
  11. 3.00 star(s)

dumbo10

as per episode 5

Story 7/10
    The main story is interesting, still an unsolved mystery,maybe more mark when its solved, but the main reason i give it an average because I think the bonding with each woman is weak, the conquest of turning the woman into your harem or maybe the loved one kinda shallow, the journey to sex is somewhat bland and happens more like because the women are nymphos, i dont feel the sense of questing-the-woman progression because i got the full reward which is full intercourse too early. and the cliffhangers didnt bait me enough.

Arts 10/10
    top notch arts and animation. the dev even went as far as giving patrons options of art before releasing, its awesome but also it may created wastes of effort when they can choose to create single fixed design and channel the effort from creating options into creating more usable content. Those unused options maybe reusable sure, but again the effort may be channeled for something else that will definitely used.

Fap materials 6/10
    gotta give it 6 cause i think the pacing of full intercourse is way too fast, no tease, no sense of conquest progress, i dont get the crave anymore, all the girls are nympho that they went all the way in first or second sexual scene. Even the one who supposed to be tsundere would go all the way in first sexual scene. With such turbo sexual pacing i feel like the journey of being cassanova become more hollow since i felt like i achieved my goals already from these woman. i truly feel little to no interest to these women now, and sadly the answer to that is adding more woman like gaby which again just another nympho with shallow story. The only thing can spice up these woman sexual scene are probably hardcore one or variation of background/environment/situation but really, other than that nothing really keep me continue the journey of being womanizer in this game.

UI 7/10
    clean, typical renpy ui. nothing really special here. nice fonts.

Sound 7/10
    nice music but nothing really fancy really like music player or such. It wil be better with sexual scene sfx, even as simple as flops sfx, or even better since the development financially good maybe add voice over to couples of lines like first time talking line or sfx during sexual scene.

All in all, i love the arts, i like the characters, but i think the game lacking of teases and instead go all the way in sexual aspects. But yeah, maybe that what the big patrons want, but unfortunately its not my cup of tea. I love teases, slow steady pacing, not overly nymphos woman, and the conquest.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Asmerdelius

One of my Fave Five. The girls are great, the storyline is interesting, and there is enough of a sandbox feel that you aren't being pressured to thinking theirs missing content if you don't chase down every girl you meet...
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Kleder

It's a perfect game, I in love with the girls.
    The MC is charismatic and Dylan is the best mate anyone can have, the story is good and interesant, I curious about everyting, about the fun part, I love I laugh for every joke.
    In resume its a fun game with lovely girls and the best mate you acan find.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

-Yor-0728

His cover seemed interesting and the character designs too, I think it's a game worth playing...

-Drawing/3D modeling: 4.5 (They are well done, it is out of the ordinary, the details in the eyes and facial expressions were what caught my attention the most, it is very well detailed.)

-Music/Background sound: 4 (The atmosphere for each stage was good.)

-Plot: 3 (The plot, from the number of games I've played, but it seems very interesting, out of the ordinary. However, until now I feel that they have not been able to develop it correctly, sometimes there are scenarios that make me wonder "How the hell did I get to this situation? How can this happen, if nothing relevant has happened for it to happen?". In short, I feel that they should have developed it a little more, as well as the integration of all the characters.)

-Animation: 4.5 (The animations regarding the +18 part, excellent, are not limited only to the typical loop and already, while there are certain +18 situations, you can see changes in the expressions of the characters, changes in smooth perspectives, and camera movement during the scene. On the other hand the non-sexual animations are also excellent, really good work)

- 18+ Scenes: 4 (There are enough +18 scenes, for the story so far, however I think that the way these are reached is a bit strange, I mean I can't find the right plot within the story for these +18 scenes (mostly ) are developed, but of course this is from my point of view..)

-Gameplay: 3(As it is VN, it is based on decisions, there is not much to say, if you do not hit the correct one you skip either plot content or scenes +18.)

-Interface: 3.5 (it's ok)

Well a summary of everything, it has good character design, each one has a kind of unique personality, however, I feel that the development of the story is not according to my tastes, that is, until this latest update "v0.5.121 "The story doesn't plot me, I think I kept playing it was to see the development with the other characters, but it's not that I feel that it plots its story for me, if it is a game that can be worth playing because of how the characters and their renders, but not one that I would passionately recommend. In short, it is a game that can distract you.

:lepew: 3.7/5 :lepew:
  15. 3.00 star(s)

Bloodguard

Not going to spend much time on the gorgeous renders and great animations, as 200 or so reviews have already mentioned those. Music is pretty good as well, but again, been mentioned a lot.
    Will talk a bit about how it's all style over substance and really needs better writing to be considered top tier.
    Borrows heavily from "the game that shall not be named", and while it may be as good or even better visually, it's a poor imitation in terms of character development and dialogue especially.
    Girls are all pretty much just very sexy one-dimensional cardboard cut outs.
    Got Gamer Girl, adorable but shallow. Nerdy book lover who loves to watch. Lonely MILF who needs some loving. Sexy Barista/dancer girl, whose tits are Way too big for someone as athletic as she is. Angry Goth Chick who not so secretly wants to be dominated, and whose tits again, are way too big. Sexy Boss lady with lots of secrets. Biggest disappointment of the game not getting to bang her, as she was my favorite token girl. Mystery crazy girl, who knows the MC already and is up for anything in bed. Bunch of random hookers who jump on the MCs pecker after a few lines of boring dialogue.

Writing is weak at best. Mostly a bunch of small talk and irritating inner monologue, in place of meaningful conversations and character building.
    Inexplicable fast progression to lots of sex. Basically a few interactions and girls want to bang. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a mindless fuckfest as well as the next guy, but it keeps the game from realizing its potential.
    Not much content at all in terms of actual story so far. Most dialogue and interactions are just bridging the gap between lewd scenes, and the story that is there, amnesia, lost father, has been done to death a lot better in other games.
    MC is not very likeable; his personality is all over the place; and there are very few choices that affect the actual plot, aside from who to bang.
    This game will do very well, as the team doing renders and animations are very skilled. It just could have been so much better.
    Basically, worth playing if you want a quick fap, though lack of sexy sounds in the lewds keep them from being great. Not much else going on here. :cry:
  16. 5.00 star(s)

satara1433

EXCELLENT GAME I HOPE IT DEVELOPS AT LEAST 20 CHAPTERS

One of the best visual novels of its kind. The story, besides being interesting, is very well carried out, hopefully it won't take long to release the second season. With the support received, you can improve the technical section, which, unlike others, has little freedom, beyond the dialogue choices. Collapse
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Lesivious

Loving the game, so far. Little wakky in places but i think that is part of the charm. Love the personalities of the Girls and their Designs. Setting is pretty good and really liking the Mysterious story. Keep it up
  18. 4.00 star(s)

iN0w4

Good game, about the history of the game I don't have an opinion yet, even though it's still in the beginning, I missed more girls in the history of the game. And to be honest, more milfs would go down well in history.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

mgp3000

Great game.
    Has a cool sound track
    characters have their own personality
    The game make sure you're going to do a scene with someone and make sure to ask beforehand so you won't have something dirty if you don't want.
    The animations( in latestes updates) became really good
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Brianbennetsl

Good story lots of choices doesn't really feel like the majority of VN's where they re aren't many choices or you just read. it has a good flow and seems promising
    the renders and music are amazing
    you can tell team/devloper has put alot of work into it