VN - Ren'Py - FreshWomen [S2 Ep.3 Part 1] [OppaiMan]

1. 4.00 star(s)

MrFriendly

This is an early review and applies only to Episode One.

Overall really a well done first installment, the renders overall are impressive, though the plot seems a bit overly convoluted (the entire memory loss didn't seem to change the character in anyway besides giving him faulty memories) though I hope the developer has a reason for it which we will learn soon. I really didn't see any grammatical errors, at least nothing glaring that stands out anyway. Below are some additional thoughts regarding choices and personal preferences.

A few things:

1) The MILFs and Sue (the younger) seem to be set up to be bitches who order the MC around. Not overly fond of controlling women, thus I didn't like either Lily or Susan the Elder or Sue the Younger. YMMV

2) I really dislike dream sex scenes as I feel it ruins the moment when the MC finally scores with the woman. Be warned if you are of similar taste as you have a dream scene even if you barely interacted with the woman the MC fantasizes about. It would be nice if the developer gave the player a way to skip dream sex scenes and fantasies. Also would love to see a MC who has a vivid dream about someone and feels some embarrassment or awkwardness when they next encounter that person.
    3) I loved Dylan, found him hilarious. I look forward to the MC "helping" him. It would be great if the developer gave us the option to either get him into further trouble or lessen the trouble he is already in (maybe help him with learning Russian?).
    4) All of the Love Interests are hot though I think Chloe is my favorite. And normally I go for redheads but I really don't like Lily
    5) The gratuitous panty shots don't do anything for me. If we are supposed to be the MC then I would prefer to only see what he should be able to see. The upskirt shots just show that all of the women share a propensity for black thongs.
    6)
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    7) I play these games for the ability to make choices, Bioware and Telltale Games are two of my favorite (or former favorite) developers because I like to make choices that matter in games. I like to be able to play one of these games as a horndog that tries to fuck everyone and a second time as a monk that tries to fuck no one. We don't have that choice in this game which reduces the replayability of it.

Anyway, that's just me. I am sure there are many people who will like this the way it is. I am giving it 4 stars for the final part of the game, if not for that I would give it 5.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

fiveshotonekill

Story (10/10)

A boy strucked by a thunder, gain a superpower to forget every memory he has so that he will have a lot of storage to remember his future wife's birthday, and wedding anniversary.
    Joke aside, it's really an interesting background story, lots of mystery, his father shady business and disappearance.

Characters (10/10)

If this is not a harem VN, I might feel depressed later because I won't be able to choose which LI to pursue (multiple playthrough then).
    Every girls are beautiful and their personality are really interesting, dev gives the player wide range of personality.
    Also don't forget our slav best boy Dylan, with this initial release, I feel that he has a potential to be at least one of the best wingman in avn history.

Renders (10/10)

I find the renders as the best part of this game.
    Wha can I say, the renders, renders me speechless.
    Every models are gorgeous, eventhough Daz model usually looks similar between each VN, however in this game, the models are very original.
    Well I can recognize some of the hair style used, however I still feel that the models are unique and new to me.
    Really props to the dev for the amazing works on the renders.

Content (9/10)

Quite good amount of contents for a first release but I need Moarrrr.
    As an introductory chapter of the story, dev have done a great job to gives player quite a lot play time.
    However I found that the chapter ends abruptly, it's a bit lack of conclusion to close the introductory chapter.

Gameplay (10/10)

Gameplay is fairly simple and I really enjoyed it.
    I love free roam without grinding it kinds of give player immersion without wasted so much time.
    I also really love the idea of letting player gives an impression of each girl he had met before, I found this very original and interesting.

Lewd scenes (9/10)

Good amount of lewd scenes for initial release. There's no animation, but every scene brings out tons of sensuality and it's really hot.
    Personally I don't enjoy lewd dream scene, because it kind of spoil the real scene further down the story.

Five stars from me.
    Bonus one star because I didn't found any bugs during my playthrough.
    Thanks again for the opportunity to test this project.
    I really can see and feel how much works, passion and Oppais dev gives with this project,
  3. 5.00 star(s)

palemaster

Superb start. A lot of content for a first release. Visually impressive, compeling story. You can see the effort put on each render. The dev deserves all the suport he can get so he can continue with this amazing work.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Lorcus Patata

Great first update! Everything from the renderings, gameplay, and overall aesthetic of the game are amazing! It is rare to see so much work put out for a first release, and I am looking forward to further updates :D
  5. 5.00 star(s)

RustyRug

Playing this game on v0.1.3 and its obvious the creator put a lot of hard working into the game and it payed off.

The renders are great, the initial launch came with a solid amount of content and definitely a game to download.

Only downsides are that the animations could use a few more frames and the story needs more developing, but the pros far outwaythe cons making me give this a 5 star rating.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

JianYang-69

I just tested version 0.1.3.

The truth is that the game has an astonishing graphic quality but in every other way it falls short, at least for the moment.

I think it can improve a lot in a few months, but the dev should make a point of improving the story and the dialogues.

I'll be back in a few months to see how things are going and re-rate this novel.