exid013

May 11, 2019
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version Season 2 Ep1
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scene
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
is this can be use for season 1?

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The 56 animations are definitely just a lie, but there is like 30 more sec of pressing ctrl compared to the beta
Also, I really feel like the new models are just worse than the DAZ ones, they look bad
I didn’t count the animations but there’s a lot of animated Chloe sex positions in this update. What’s weird is I didn’t get to fuck her in the hotel just slept fully clothed with hiking boots on the bed, which is weird then when you get back to her place we have sex, mc gets fully nude but leaves those hiking boots on for sex scenes in bed while chloe is barefoot. Does someone in this game have a fetish for hiking boots or something? I mean it’s the girls who should always stay in heels and never be barefoot :ROFLMAO:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Does someone in this game have a fetish for hiking boots or something? I mean it’s the girls who should always stay in heels and never be barefoot
I asked about this sometime ago in their discord and the only answer was "inside joke, bro". Which is ok but seems like they ignored the fact that a "inside joke" is only a joke for those who knows it, for the rest of the players is just a retard thing.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I asked about this sometime ago in their discord and the only answer was "inside joke, bro". Which is ok but seems like they ignored the fact that a "inside joke" is only a joke for those who knows it, for the rest of the players is just a retard thing.
That and the fact most girls are going to be pist off if your wearing dirty hiking boots on their bed

Zent7

Sep 30, 2018
They should either include us into it OR make into a joke in-game maybe as LI fetish.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
They should either include us into it OR make into a joke in-game maybe as LI fetish.
Yeah don’t give them any ideas, I could see them setting up a scene where we’re about to have sex with boss lady and he’s not wearing his hiking boots, so he tells her he can only have sex if he’s wearing those boots :ROFLMAO:

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
FreshWoman
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.
Even if the dev team annonced they now making 60fps animations since S1EP6, the rest of the animations are still at 30 fps and I don't expect them to rework their old work.

So this mod is intended to keep a constant framerate will all animations.

how does it work ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frames next to each native frame.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here is an example of what you can expect with an old scene from S1E1 ( ) :

Download links (189 animations) : ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose the next game on list

Last edited:

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
Here for the glasses girl in the thumbnail, how much airtime does she have across the game
In my opinion, each of the girls who appear in the game has a "fair" share of screen time. At first, I wasn't convinced about her because I seemed like a nerd in the school library, but over time, it turned out that she is one of the more interesting characters in the game.

But that's my subjective opinion

4.50 star(s) 540 Votes