Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Am I the only one that wonders when a lot of newbie accounts sing the praise of a new game?
I'm not saying it is fraud, it just feels that way to me.
As opposed to the what, the one 2 star review that went up 10 minutes after the thread did that went on to offer absolutely zero actual explanation detail to what they apparently didn't like about the story and dialogs?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Overall a really well done game, the whole thing is top notch, polished and impressive.

I really dislike dream sex scenes as I feel it ruins the moment when the MC finally scores with the woman. You don't need to have sex in every episode. If you are going to include dream sex scenes and fantasies perhaps allow the player to skip the scene?
I loved Dylan, found that whole situation hilarious, first time I've ever wanted one of these games voiced just so I could hear the terrible accent. All of the Love Interests are great looking though I think Chloe is my favorite, sexy asian nerd... The sex scene with Lily was disappointing as I play these games for the ability to make choices, especially as to who the MC fucks (also would like to turn down Sue but I get it that you need that to happen).

Anyway, I think this is going to be a huge success. It really feels well made and if I had money, and this wasn't on Patreon, I would consider pledging.

Gmascia

Feb 12, 2020
To read all the comments it would seem a very promising VN. I really wish there was a 32-bit exe, so I could check all the positive reactions. I'm waiting for a little update from dev.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version Season 2 Ep2 Part 2
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images
  • Added 1 scene to scene gallery

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scene
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download:

Last edited:

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
I've made a mod for this game

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
Installation:
  1. Run unren option 1) Extract Rpa packages
  2. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: MEGA
1. that was fast
2. first game I've seen in a while that requires you to unren first

Reactions: OppaiMan.com
4.50 star(s) 535 Votes