RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
is this a cannibal game? how fresh are the women? like u kill em and then eat them shortly afterwards or fresh as in they come frozen?
These women are the kind you just dive right in and start eating....... Out. The kind that are so hot. Even if it is not so fresh down there. It's still worth it.

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
This will likely become a very popular game if development continues. I could say all of the nice things about it such as good renders, and animations, and coded well, abundant choices and an easy read, and a good variety in the females. All that adds up to popular.

How to improve: It's a little too easy to get some girls: Believe it or not people will still play your game and enjoy it even if girls are not diving at the protagonists dick like he is a handsome rock star and they are his groupies on aphrodisiacs.

For example some chick is randomly sucking your dick in the morning for some reason? Unclear, she is a stranger you have had minimal interactions with. Although a nice BJ in the morning is better than any coffee the lack of a good explanation, and being so easy leaves it feeling a bit unrealistic and unsatisfying. It felt lacking buildup and a bit shoehorned in.

Such a scene caters heavily to a coomer who doesn't really care about the story or characters and just wants to skip to the next sex scene, but folks interested in the story and build up... That kind of thing can leave it lacking.

Good luck with your game. Keep up the good work.
yeah, an easy way to burnout a game is by making sex easy to obtain. Let it burn slowly, don't rush anything Mr. Oppai.

• Angry
Reactions: bluehound36

lolositoxd

Feb 6, 2019
wow, this looks extremely good, i can see that you took inspiration from some of the best vn´s out here, i fcking love it, good luck with the game dev

Reactions: VOYEUR

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Installed the game -> got a fu***** ALERTMESSAGE from my firewall -> deinstalled and deleted it instantly!
I hate those SPY-attempts!!!

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Humm why am I always attracted most to the hot bitchy girls(who end of having a heart of gold) in these games? Like Sue. Ohh and of course the perfect sexually frustrated milf housewife Lily is just something to behold. Mmm milf Susan too. A sexy purple haired gamer girl. That damn coffee shop girl with the body of a goddess. But can't forget the beautiful, dorky but sweet asian Girl. This dev seems to what I like.(tits and ass my friend..... Tits and ass and redheads.) I can already tell this is going to he one of those games where my favorite girl changes every update.

Reactions: punisher2099

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
cgs look beautiful, always fun to try a new game and potentially find a gem.
Gem confirmed, this game is phenomenal the dev and his team are creating something great here.
The plot seems solid, the MC has a good character, the dialogue isn't cringe and it actually has decent humor, the art is nice and the characters are top tier quality and etc.

I could see this dominating in the future and joining the top tiers on f95, the quality is clearly top notch.

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
I get an error when opening the game. I'm using the Linux version. I tried downloading and opening the game from all 3 download sources and tried with and without the Walkthrough mod. Any information would be greatly appreciated as this game looks great. Thanks.

Code:
Could not import renpy.bootstrap. Please ensure you decompressed Ren'Py

correctly, preserving the directory structure.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/srv/game/FreshWomen-0.1.3-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/../../FreshWomen.py", line 198, in

main()

File "/srv/game/FreshWomen-0.1.3-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/../../FreshWomen.py", line 188, in main

import renpy.bootstrap

File "/srv/game/FreshWomen-0.1.3-pc/renpy/__init__.py", line 56, in <module>

from renpy.compat import *

File "/srv/game/FreshWomen-0.1.3-pc/renpy/compat/__init__.py", line 59, in

import future.standard_library

ImportError: No module named future.standard_library

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
I truly loved this. I made a fan music video for y'all soupy dudes out there.

Go watch if you loved Alyssa :D

Ruuh

May 11, 2017
Love the fact that not all of the women are made from same mold. Gonna give this a go later on today. :)

Reactions: VOYEUR

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Great game, renders are as good as there is out there. Models are hot, story is interesting, some generic plots for a VN but some mysterious under tones as well. The free roam event was straight forward and well done. Got some Being a DIK vibes for sure, which is a good thing, but not a carbon copy. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes