BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Three versions and 6.5k a month? Am I missing something here?
Its 8,5k from what i see... curious to see if this goal is respected...

$5,500 - reached! per month

7 People on the team
At this point we should be able to afford 7 people to deliver high-quality episodes more frequently.

Reactions: mma456

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Not a bad game, good renders, decent plot. I'm fascinated by Julia's migrating tattoo! (the heart is over her left breast in the game and over her right breast in the secret images, lol.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
This game is badass. Comedy, mistery, detective stuff, erotic situations and very beautiful models.
I really like the "intellectual thing" in women, and I find smart women very seductive. That's why Chloe is, so far, my favorite character. Besides, she is hot as fuck! The animated scene with her is one of the best I have seen over these games and forums.

Kudos for Oppai-Mai and his band, and keep up the damn good job!!! yjhusxr1sab81.jpg

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
This game is badass. Comedy, mistery, detective stuff, erotic situations and very beautiful models.
I really like the "intellectual thing" in women, and I find smart women very seductive. That's why Chloe is, so far, my favorite character. Besides, she is hot as fuck! The animated scene with her is one of the best I have seen over these games and forums.

Kudos for Oppai-Mai and his band, and keep up the damn good job!!! View attachment 1629146
All the girls are great but yeah, Chloe best girl :sneaky: images (1) (8).jpeg

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I like comedy in a game/VN, but some of the MC's reactions are beginning to be very slapstick. If the whole game was over the top humor that would be one thing, but the MC's reactions being the only thing that extreme is beginning to get tiresome and irritating for me. I hope it tones down a little in the next update, or it's going to be into the recycle bin for not-so-Freshwomen.

gegeggeegge

Jan 15, 2022
I hope you love the game. My team put a lot of sweat, tears, and blood for 11 months to bring this game to you.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can’t afford to pledge on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Liked it! Is it your first rendering?

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

FreshWomen [v0.3.0] + Scrappy's Mod

Download Apk: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I like comedy in a game/VN, but some of the MC's reactions are beginning to be very slapstick. If the whole game was over the top humor that would be one thing, but the MC's reactions being the only thing that extreme is beginning to get tiresome and irritating for me. I hope it tones down a little in the next update, or it's going to be into the recycle bin for not-so-Freshwomen.
Yeah, I have to agree with you. Some of the reactions feel like watching a Jerry Lewis movie (fuck, I'm old). Just really too over the top. For a guy who gets a lot of pussy the MC sure seems to react in a very startled manner when he gets to fuck someone...
Or when someone is home and answers their door.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Yeah, I have to agree with you. Some of the reactions feel like watching a Jerry Lewis movie (fuck, I'm old). Just really too over the top. For a guy who gets a lot of pussy the MC sure seems to react in a very startled manner when he gets to fuck someone...
Or when someone is home and answers their door.
Shit! Why the hell did you have to mention Jerry Lewis!?!? I HATED him in almost everything he did :sick:. You and I must be of similar, NOT TO BE DISCUSSED, age :LOL::LOL:

.... but you hit the nail on the head, the MC even looks like him a little

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Shit! Why the hell did you have to mention Jerry Lewis!?!? I HATED him in almost everything he did :sick:. You and I must be of similar, NOT TO BE DISCUSSED, age :LOL::LOL:

.... but you hit the nail on the head, the MC even looks like him a little
Yeah, I remember being forced to watch him and Dean Martin in movies, ugh. I've never liked the overreaction type of "acting" nor do I like it in this game. A lot of people seemed to like the MC's reaction to having sex with Chloe, thinking it was a hilarious image, to me it ruined a very hot sex scene.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I really like all the girls. Especially the sweet and tender Alyssa.

Although I am a person who prefers older women. Having two incredibly sexy, beautiful and attractive older women as Susan and Lily are, I'm satisfied with this.

However, so far, it's kind of hard to "empathize" with both of them. I mean, they both hide something regarding the MC's past, so it won't be so easy to trust them and the reasons why they hide things. Contrary to what happens with Chloe or Alyssa, for example. Who, at least for now, don't seem to be related to the MC's past and I think they are relatively easier to empathize with.

I understand that maybe they don't have enough trust with the MC to reveal the whole story, but I'm not buying the typical "I did it to protect you". It's clear that eventually they will both have valid reasons and they definitely won't be the villains of the story. On the contrary, I think they can help a lot and collaborate with the MC to solve the mysteries of their past.

So I hope soon we can start romancing Susan and that her possible romantic relationship with the MC will not be hindered or stalled too much because of all of the above. I am convinced that Susan is a good person and deserves to be loved by the MC. I have a lot of faith in Susan's romantic route.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes