GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
People, please remember the link posted is a beta version, and a whole (important) scene is missing, don't overwrite your save, or you'll miss out when the finished version is released.

Also, what's there already is really, really good!
Would you recommend we wait until the full release? Do we know where the missing scene is in the episode (i.e.- in the middle, end)? I guess what I'm trying to say is- Would we likely need to replay this update to catch the missing scene when the finished version is released?

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Would you recommend we wait until the full release? Do we know where the missing scene is in the episode (i.e.- in the middle, end)? I guess what I'm trying to say is- Would we likely need to replay this update to catch the missing scene when the finished version is released?
It's clearly stated in the game where the missing scene is, so if you rollback and save before that, you could probably be fine, but I can't guarantee it. To be safe, I'd say just replay the whole update once it's done(there's no roaming part, so it should be fast to replay). But yeah, you'd need to replay at least part of the update, because there is some important stuff in the missing scene that sets some variables for the story (I checked the script). It's about 75% into the update, something like that.

Bottom line, if you don't mind replaying it later, play it now, it's worth it. Otherwise, wait a little more. Just don't save at the end of the beta update.

Reactions: GeppettoPossum

YepCock666

Mar 15, 2021
Game is bugged, when you choose which girl you want to spend the night on the game rollsback to the first free roam. And also I can't choose Julia no matter what.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Game is bugged, when you choose which girl you want to spend the night on the game rollsback to the first free roam. And also I can't choose Julia no matter what.
Yeah I notice that as well. I wanted to go to Julia's place so not sure why it is an option if it black out? Looks like they haven't got that far in the story line with her yet?

4.50 star(s) 547 Votes