Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Game look amazing and full of hot ladies, the only problem for me is that is too vanilla. I wish mom and maybe a sister would also be your love interest:(.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
You know, of all the things we do in these AVNs, "help a country bumpkin terribly pretend to be Russian 24/7 so he can pick up chicks while somehow no one notices his terrible Russian impression" was not one I expected. Interesting take on the "bro" sidekick.

I like it.

Last edited:

OppaiMan.com

Adult Games Store
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Hey Guys,

I’m sorry about not adding a button to opt-out of the analytics. I regret I did not add it to the game.

I encourage you to disable it. There are two ways you can do it:

1. to block “FreshWomen.exe” from accessing the internet.
  2. Disconnect your PC from internet while you play.
I’ll add a button to opt-out of analytics this Monday and send it to playtesters.

If you are curious (and opened the game project files) these are the purposes of the analytics script:
  • Collect game crashes so I can fix them (coming in the next update)
  • Know how long people take to complete each chapter, so I can know how long it takes to complete the whole episode.
  • Know what parts of the User Interface people are using and which ones they neglect.
  • Know which choices people make (Did you join the book club? Did you bond with Alyssa? Did you partner with Sue?) so I can better plan what to add to episode 2.
  • Know if you skipped a specific scene. Perhaps it was boring, so I could try to improve it on the next update.
  • Know if you got stuck in a specific scene and abandoned the game.
  • Know if you are playing on Windows or Linux (Linux patch coming soon too.)
  • Know the country of the players, so I can plan translations in the future.
  • Know if you clicked on Discord, Twitter, Patreon on Mailing List buttons. So I can know what is your favorite tool of communication.
Again, I’m sorry for not being transparent from the start.

Cheers

Oppai-Man

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It was a stupid thing to do, but since you mentioned this choice specifically:

Did you partner with Sue?
I found it a bit odd that refusing her was framed as being "too pussy" (by her) or finding it "too dangerous" (by the MC) rather than my thinking, which was more "Here is a girl who has been a complete hostile bitch to the MC throughout, asking him to spy on his boss for no particularly compelling reason. Why would he possibly agree to that?"

Edit: Oh also, a minor slip: The dream scene with the neighbour assumes you chose to peek on her in the earlier scene, no matter if you did so or not.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
You can also make a poll... Its not the same but you can also gather info this way...
Also.. the only thing I skip was the dream scene... I know it may be more to that, but I read dream and something trigger inside me and Ctrl trough the scene :ROFLMAO:

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Really awesome....
Girls are so thick and hot...
Best of luck Dev...
Keep it up and looking forward next updates..

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
What if just delete analytics.rpy? would that solve the issue?
If you do that the rest of the game crashes because it's missing functions that are in that file. The correct way is to keep the function names but neuter their innards. Feel free to unrpa the modified file to see what I did in there.
A bit late with this reply, I see CJ covered the gist of it already. Whoopsie.

Last edited:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I usually play a game after second release and after there are lots of good reviews. This one just by looking at the screenshots i knew it is above average. So tried it, it has really high quality renders and all of the women are really cute and hot.
Good first release too with decent amount of content.

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
OP updated with a message from the Developer about Analytics
Check the Developer Notes Section
Oh yeah, almost forgot but just fyi Oppai-Man , this wouldn't fly under GDPR as it is, even with a toggle.
You'd have to add one of those horrible explain-every-purpose-and-ask-for-consent bunch of checkboxes as most websites have, and add a whole lot of infrastructure on your side per-user so each could ask for a copy of the data you got from them or to erase it selectively...
Personally as a dev I wouldn't even go near that can of worms. Auto-feedback isn't worth potential lawsuits, however unlikely they would be.

4.50 star(s) 536 Votes