Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
im a bit confused. is the walkthrough further than the game right now? I ended with dylan taking the MC to get a new pair of shorts and saying he wants to challenge him to beer pong. but thats the end. but in the walkthrough I see there is a choice during the beer pong and theres more afterwards. whats going on?
Must be patreon only for now... The game ended right before any of this.

2022-08-07 18_16_29-FreshWomen Walkthrough Ep 1-2 - c6743e90-86c5-41f2-8062-e15b438e931c — Moz...png

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The devs are going to switch to Blender

Hey FreshMen,

We are changing to a new 3D Software called Blender.

We are refining the visuals until we get something that looks great.

Select below if we reached a satisfactory quality level, or if we need to work more to increase the quality.

Do you have any ideas on how to improve the visuals of MC on the render above?

mcleod1987

Jan 22, 2019
I found the game to be more reliable when it is Not allowed to connect to the internet. try disabling your internet connection, close all your browsers, restart your computer (and keep it OFFLINE) and then start it up and play - but stay offline.
Tried it, unfortunately, same problem. closes within a second of opening

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Yes exactly, total fucking shit, they allowed rape games on steam, I have personally known a 50-year-old woman who is small girly and have pink all over her room and she is married with kids.
I'm sure we can find plenty of E-Thots with pink bedrooms or braces or whatever that makes them appear young. I could turn this into an argument against makeup products if I really wanted to play devil's advocate. What is the purpose of makeup? Arguably to cover aging features and appear younger.

Anyone know if Steam suggested all these changes or was it a preemptive move by the dev to avoid imagined future issues? Did Dreams of Desire remove all the sleep rape before being put on Steam?

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
The devs are going to switch to Blender

Hey FreshMen,

We are changing to a new 3D Software called Blender.

We are refining the visuals until we get something that looks great.

Select below if we reached a satisfactory quality level, or if we need to work more to increase the quality.

Do you have any ideas on how to improve the visuals of MC on the render above?
i honestly dont mind as long as renders doesnt fuck up. But it did in my case. when i first played this game at v2 renders were human like. you could believe their emotions by facial structure. Now its fucked like those games where characters face turn to shit.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
im a bit confused. is the walkthrough further than the game right now? I ended with dylan taking the MC to get a new pair of shorts and saying he wants to challenge him to beer pong. but thats the end. but in the walkthrough I see there is a choice during the beer pong and theres more afterwards. whats going on?
How do I unlock the Julia scene in episode 5?
The game is currently in Beta for Episode 5. The x.7 stands for 70% of the content complete. A full version will come with all the content at a later date, including what is missing from the walkthrough and further Julia progression.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Thats the one that I am asking if its avoidable
Then it seems you can't skip that segment because it's part of the scene.
This does have any incest tag mC mom hot.
No dude, just because Lily is the landlady it doesn't mean she is the MC's mom... kinda strange to see a landlady being a real landlady in AVNs but that's the way it is.

micromau

Nov 2, 2017
The game is currently in Beta for Episode 5. The x.7 stands for 70% of the content complete. A full version will come with all the content at a later date, including what is missing from the walkthrough and further Julia progression.
but if you UnRen the data of the game, will find the animations of the sex scene with Julia... but not the images that leads to it, so probably we will have to wait until 100% complete

Reactions: DADIANA

TrAnEs

Jul 13, 2019
Hola, excelente juego para adultos, lo que quería saber es que este juego es una demo ya que no me deja continuar, dónde puedo comprarlo por completo? o saldrá en alguna plataforma gracias! :amor: :amor:

keule68

Nov 20, 2019
My absolute favorite game here on f95.
While there are a few other games here that I like as well, FreshWomen is by far the best.

4.50 star(s) 540 Votes