Comics Friend Punishment [Ch.1] [OldKrodger84]

Would you like to see more?

• Yes

Votes: 194 84.7%
  • Maybe. If there were other things in the comic beside fetish stuff.

Votes: 15 6.6%
  • No - I don't like this genre

Votes: 20 8.7%

• Total voters
Jun 5, 2020
banner.jpg

Overview:
This is a small fetish comic I made. Two girls are arguing over one of them stealing their boyfriend. One throws the other down and begins to urinate on her for punishment. This is the first part of something I'm throwing out there. Eventually, the boyfriend that was stolen will show up later but not in this chapter.​

Updated: 2020-08-28
Developer/Publisher: OldKrodger84 - F95zone
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Widescreen
Pages: 14
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download

1.jpg 9.jpg 13.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2020
For anyone who is voting....I haven't created the next chapter so it's open as to what will unfold (you're welcome to let me know what you'd like to see). I created the first chapter in a short amount of time so it's not a big deal. I plan on having more scenes and fixing a few things in the next chapter as well.

Reactions: Odegaard08
Jun 5, 2020
Thanks for those who have downloaded the comic. I am planning on getting this into a game where the fetish route is optional. The girls will play together but won't have the fetish stuff in that route. For the others that have loved the fetish content, I am planning on a heavy fetish route. The game will have chapter 2 in it as well as a remake of chapter 1. I will share the link later when I can get it together. Thanks for the poll feedback as well.

Jun 5, 2020
Damn I haven't visited this for almost a year. Working on a game now but this will eventually be a game too. If I can work out all the kinks with this current game, Friend Punishment is next. Thanks for the feedback!

1629961007053.png