SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I actually have wondered about that
Does pet play mean Mason likes to be collared and stuff like that?
I don't think I have played any games with that kink before
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah there you go Joshy, hope that helped. As you can see I'm a pretty big perv myself. :ROFLMAO:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There is a game called Reclaiming the Lost where the MC sneaks a peek at his sister's webcam show and drops five grand on her so that she will go on a blind date with him. It would be pretty cool if Guy did something similar to Pepper. I especially would love to see the look on her face in the dark route when she shows up for the rendevous. Surprise.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Joshy92
If you play driven affairs you have a latex blonde doing pet play.

The good part about this kink is the total submission.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I want to shower pepper with money in secret by watching her cam shows I think that would be a bit romantic and hot. I also would not even tell her you know about her 2nd job and you are her secret sugar daddy unless she was going to quit her first job or tell you about it. All the while Id randomly give her large bonuses at her main job, take her out on dates, hold her hand and lots and lots of head pets. I would just want to take care of her with no intention of anything beyond hand holding until she wants it even if I take her out on romantic dates and buy her nice things.
You have great ideas
I also want to help her any way I can

I also agree about the hand holding and dates
She deserves lots of romance

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
Man i hated nicki earlier but now i feel sorry for her and kinda like her .She has been through so much .Lol i thought i liked playing evil but the game has put me under new perspective .It seems i only like to play borderline evil not totally evil.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SlapE

Eland51298

Aug 19, 2022
I want to shower pepper with money in secret by watching her cam shows I think that would be a bit romantic and hot. I also would not even tell her you know about her 2nd job and you are her secret sugar daddy unless she was going to quit her first job or tell you about it. All the while Id randomly give her large bonuses at her main job, take her out on dates, hold her hand and lots and lots of head pets. I would just want to take care of her with no intention of anything beyond hand holding until she wants it even if I take her out on romantic dates and buy her nice things.
Joshy92 why didn't you say you had a brother?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Why are Vanilla fans so fucking annoying? Always bitching and moaning about.
Who tf you callin Vanilla? If anythin I'm Chocolate, more like Rocky Road if I'm being honest here. Hell, maybe even Tutti Fruiti as I'll bend anyone over and fill them full of cream. I wasn't even bitchin or moanin. I was being an ass because I was grumpy. Only adults would understand this. The Anti understands. Why? Because he's not a child. Anyway, I wish you a wonderful day.

• Haha
Reactions: Bombmaster

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
ThxGiv.png

"It was in that moment, Pepper realized she really should've asked more questions about the 'private event' she was hired for."

In the spirit of the holiday, I just want to thank you folks for supporting me, and my little story -- whether it's with your hard-earned money, or kind words. I couldn't do it without you folks.

For my fellow Americans, I hope you're fortunate enough to have a day off from work, and that the day treats you well. Holidays can be hard for a lot of people -- sometimes you don't have friends or family around, and sometimes you're stuck with people you might rather not be. Irrespective of your situation, I hope you make the most of it, and have a great day.

For my friends across the border or over the ocean, I hope you have a lot in your lives to be thankful for.

Is the Discord open to the public?
Not at this time! You have to join SubStar or Patreon for access. But, once I re-release Chapter One, I'm going to open the Discord to the public, and get a couple of moderators.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
View attachment 3112865

"It was in that moment, Pepper realized she really should've asked more questions about the 'private event' she was hired for."

In the spirit of the holiday, I just want to thank you folks for supporting me, and my little story -- whether it's with your hard-earned money, or kind words. I couldn't do it without you folks.

For my fellow Americans, I hope you're fortunate enough to have a day off from work, and that the day treats you well. Holidays can be hard for a lot of people -- sometimes you don't have friends or family around, and sometimes you're stuck with people you might rather not be. Irrespective of your situation, I hope you make the most of it, and have a great day.

For my friends across the border or over the ocean, I hope you have a lot in your lives to be thankful for.

Not at this time! You have to join SubStar or Patreon for access. But, once I re-release Chapter One, I'm going to open the Discord to the public, and get a couple of moderators.
Ok. Thanks for the response!

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
View attachment 3112865

I can already hear the kids during Christmas : "I want a stuffed Nicki too !"

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
View attachment 3112865

The most blood-red eyes horniest eyes she gives you,
so that the fireworks almost explodes from your Eiffel Tower,
while her paradise is wide open and overflowing with wetness that you lick off,
you gentle nibble on her,suck and bite until she shivers an shakes,
and experiences the most intense squirting orgasm that make her no longer know which planet she lives on.
While Pepper with the funniest,blushing face doesn't know where to look out of shame.

Really a masterful,beautiful,seductive,funny render,NeonGhosts !! :love::love::love:
you really let my day and evening end beautifully with this masterpiece.
I don't celebrate thanksgiving ,but this is how my dinner can be served and eaten every night !!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I would totally peel a banana and use it as a dildo on Nicki
And then eat it. My goodness it would be so juicy & yummy

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arallfydol
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes