Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Changing the topic.. If I did some more in-game short stories (ala the Brent update) who would you like to see get the focus of one?

I definitely have plans for:
  • Nicki's time in Florida, and her disastrous 'modeling' shoot.
  • Ashe's attempt at modeling, and her dad's reaction.
  • Viola being pressured by her landlord.
  • Pepper's early camgirl streams.
  • A special event with MC interacting with Bonnie, Ashe's mom.
  • A special event with MC visiting Brittani at Chesty Cheetahs.

Any other corners of FiN you'd like to see?
I think seeing what happened with Brittani getting with Jamie when he was with Gabby could be interesting. Give some insight into what Jamie did to "massage" that situation.

Fuckthissite1234

Mar 5, 2022
Changing the topic.. If I did some more in-game short stories (ala the Brent update) who would you like to see get the focus of one?

I think we'll see Nicki be way more of a bro, than a green-eyed monster. But, I think a lot of that could vary based on who MC chose to romance.

Like, she may raise a brow at an age-gap relationship with Gabby, Viola, Pepper, etc. She'd probably be on-board with Carolina. I think she'd view relationships with Brittani or Risa as being symptomatic of a mid-life crisis, until she got to know them better. She'd likely be a bit wary of Ashe, at first blush. And then there's Alex.. >_>

But, I don't think it's binary. It's possible for Nicki to be happy for MC, while also being a little stung, or wondering what could have been. But, I think that if she hasn't been pursued by Romantic MC, she's likely still in that headspace from early on, where she can acknowledge she doesn't really need to be dating anyone at the moment.
Brittani for the love of god please Brittani

Reactions: jw1221 and zero1234

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
As everyone can guess, to me, not this one. The very last thing this game needs is even more Ashe.

I'd love to see some flashbacks of Jamie abusing Gabby and Brittani, but that would rise the anti-NTR rage.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

This probably won't come as a shock to anyone, but I doubt any of those options would interest me enough to play them. Maybe Pepper's scene would hook me (just to get a better read on her), but even in that case I'd much rather we get a chance to spend time with her as the MC *in game*. Other than that one, I think these would be adding unnecessary details to background setups that would be better kept short and sweet. Focus on the future, not the past and all that.

IMHO, obviously.

I also don't understand what a "special event with the MC" means. If we're playing as the MC, isn't it just a (presumably small) standalone update? If it's some sort of kinetic scene or "what if" scenario, well, that seems like an idea ripe for disappointment and flamewars.

I think we'll see Nicki be way more of a bro, than a green-eyed monster. But, I think a lot of that could vary based on who MC chose to romance.

Like, she may raise a brow at an age-gap relationship with Gabby, Viola, Pepper, etc. She'd probably be on-board with Carolina. I think she'd view relationships with Brittani or Risa as being symptomatic of a mid-life crisis, until she got to know them better. She'd likely be a bit wary of Ashe, at first blush. And then there's Alex.. >_>

But, I don't think it's binary. It's possible for Nicki to be happy for MC, while also being a little stung, or wondering what could have been. But, I think that if she hasn't been pursued by Romantic MC, she's likely still in that headspace from early on, where she can acknowledge she doesn't really need to be dating anyone at the moment.
That makes sense - and I'm not just saying that because Nicki would probably greenlight my preferred LI! ;)

Oct 10, 2022
I always forget her name but not the character. I really like her but I feel like I want to wait for the date the MC convinced to go on before I judge her.
Hey, you know I am quick to judge also often right about it So I judged and decided, she'll be my wife and that rugrat will be my step-daughter. :LOL: I kinda sense her ex will be dangerous but MC have enough money for an assassin. :p

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

Makes sense to have Nicki as a bro, especially on the not romanced path.
That said, since she said she was falling in love with MC all along, I think she should have a few moments of hurt seeing him with someone else ; even if ultimately she'll give her blessing (except for Alex and her cum-gutters).

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022

Here's one that no one but me would give a shit about: the older lady that previously owned MC's studio. I'm still poking for a gilf scene someday haha. :LOL:

No, but I really was curious when MC mentioned her in an earlier chapter. It sounded kinda sad when he mentioned her situation and I'm a sucker for sad little tales that get overlooked. I guess I like my nooks and crannies. Obviously, I don't expect this to ever get written lmfao, I just thought I'd leave a little nod to one of your insignificant background details that no one else noticed or cared about ;)

I'm pretty sure anything else I could say someone will eventually bring up if they haven't already beaten me to it anyways. There's so many possibilities, really. Literally every character you've written has an interesting background or a possibility for one :) Off the top of my head, Carolina's & Gabby's would probably interest me the most.

With The

Jul 25, 2021
damn bro, you planning to much. the actual product still far from it. you need to focus first before keep adding something that can take your time to deliver the previous promise.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
Honestly, this seems to me the most interesting of those you propose.

I don't care about Ashe's mother. We know nothing about her and, at this point, she contributes nothing. Ashe's father's reaction when she tried modeling, same thing.

Britt we already know where she works. We already know that it is a humiliating job for her. Yes, it can contribute something to the story, but it really seems to me to repeat the scene we already had with her in the supermarket.

Nicki in Florida doesn't interest me. We already know what happened there.

Pepper is one of the characters that interests me the least. And we have already seen her playing camwhore.

On the other hand, Viola's scene does seem interesting to me. We have seen little of Viola, and I suspect that at some point we will have a good update about her. So delving a little deeper into her drama seems like a good idea to me. Also, the truth is that I have a fetish with landlords blackmailing tenants. So I'd like to see that scene, honestly.

By the way, as a scene I would like to see something of Carolina with her ex-husband to learn more about her. We really know very little about Carolina.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I know Pepper doesn't like her cam career but if she did I would have bought her the best equipment possible so that she could squeeze as much money as possible out of those useless simps who don't stand a chance with a beautiful angel like her.

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE
4.60 star(s) 177 Votes