NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

Not much to really add for the moment, but I have most of the sets for the chapter built, and I’m making progress in the script and art side of things

276D9C7A-BB7D-4110-B293-B719C5C8F4BA.png

damn looks like you were always talented! Would love to see more of what you got done for that, especially the casting couch one! btw just subscribed to your patreon, love your work!
Thanks so much! I’ll try to dig up some more of my old art and share it.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022

Not much to really add for the moment, but I have most of the sets for the chapter built, and I’m making progress in the script and art side of things

View attachment 2284064

Thanks so much! I’ll try to dig up some more of my old art and share it.
Hi dev
congrats and thank you for creating one amazing game, I mean seriously 4 chapters in there is already soo many paths and choices great story, and amazing girls the romantic good guy path is the best, especially with Nikki and Gabby hopefully we will have a good harem ending because if we have to choose you might as well put us in a SAW movie.
can you add a gallery for the lewd scenes if it's not to much trouble?
image_2023-01-04_095956840.png
this picture is from the sister's party made me a little worried about her character

felixthedog

Jan 1, 2023
Wait, really? Her whole storyline already made me want to bash my head on the wall as it is... I liked the writing in this one, but that just makes me not want to download the game at all.
Not trying to argue really, but I've known several people who are (in at least two cases almost literal) geniuses, that make ....call it poor life choices.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Not trying to argue really, but I've known several people who are (in at least two cases almost literal) geniuses, that make ....call it poor life choices.
Sure, I'm not denying that people like that exist, but just handing a job to someone with a terrible track record is just naive. Especially because the player has zero agency in this decision. I personally don't like forced plot points where you have no choice but to suffer the MC's stupid mistakes due to lack of common sense.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
can you add a gallery for the lewd scenes if it's not to much trouble?

this picture is from the sister's party made me a little worried about her character
It's on my to-do list, but I'll be honest, I've got a lot of stuff ahead of it. :/

As for Cassie - well, we can pick our friends, but we can't pick our family. :D In all seriousness, my plan for her is to show her undergo the most changes, depending on how you treat her. We know that MC and Cassie's mom was some kind of tough-love, Type-A personality, and people react differently to that kind of thing. MC ran away and put some distance between them, while Cassie couldn't. So, she might have some issues to work through.

So what's the plan for the next update? Some Ashe action?
Yup, yup!

I moved some plot points around a bit, so right now the basic structure looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that's mostly it. This installment will finally answer some questions about Mason, advance the plotline built around Gabby's family, and give some pay-off to some of the slow-burn characters like Madison, Mason, and Pepper. I'm looking forward to it! Should be a fun one!

JBG123

Feb 22, 2019
Sure, I'm not denying that people like that exist, but just handing a job to someone with a terrible track record is just naive. Especially because the player has zero agency in this decision. I personally don't like forced plot points where you have no choice but to suffer the MC's stupid mistakes due to lack of common sense.
Just like in real life a decision is only stupid and lacking in common sense if it doesn't work out.

When it does work out then it's *actually* a genius idea that took a lot of gumption to buck the norm, ha.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
curious to see how the cassie stuff plays out i remember the reaction in the thread when nikki came back with her new look and i feel depending on the path taken the reacion to what happens with he charactor could be even larger.

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
I´m happy that the older ones are not forgotten!
Carolina and Madison are my favorites!
It´s like wine - the seasoned wine tastes best. ;)

Reactions: NeonGhosts

felixthedog

Jan 1, 2023
Valid points.

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
I don't get why everyone keeps asking so much about Cassie. She's just going to be a side character Guy interacts with on occasion. Aside from maybe influencing her to be mean or nice to the others around Guy, I doubt she'll have any significant role. It's not as if Neon would ever include her in any inappropriate content, that would be against the rules after all. Not like that filthy degenerate that makes the patch. Shame on that unknown scoundrel.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Heyyyy, I finally made a Discord for patrons. I honestly don't intend to be there too much, because I can see it becoming a big time-suck. But, I'm going to see about using it as kind of a central place for things like fan sigs, files, etc.

At least Gabby's into it.

View attachment 2288086
Dang it, this is not enough to satisfy my need for Gabby. Bring the next update out already so i can fix the relationship between Gabby and MC :p

Reactions: riichidesu
4.50 star(s) 182 Votes