Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Nikki came back ages ago.

Unless you're saying she leaves again in which case she's fucked. People will forgive once but even I won't forgive twice and i'm lovely.
Well, my RL sister leaves all the time. I'll never turn her away when she shows her face. Nikki is pretty much how my sister is, which is why she's just a friend to me.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Unless you're saying she leaves again in which case she's fucked. People will forgive once but even I won't forgive twice and i'm lovely.
Yeah she only leaves if you do the mean / evil option to her at every chance from what I understand.
Nikki had the best power dynamic. She got so much hate here, but I do hope she comes back.
Yeah She is my top 5 out of all LI I liked from all AVN's ive played

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Interesting that C is getting so many positive responses here! On Patreon 'D' is leading, while on SubStar 'B' is comfortably ahead.

Also, inspired by those 'slut-screen' videos that are so popular, I wanted to do a what-if version for Brittani. Surely MC wouldn't upload something like this online, though. Surely not.

View attachment 2909296
She is so gorgeous. Probably the one I am most looking forward to seeing again, especially after how things went with her last time.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Although, after I finished the current update I saw some posts that made me try the "anti-Nicki" patch just to see if it was as epic as the posts I saw implied ...

... it is.

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
sorry for the late take on this, but here's my 2 cents. i've seen that most men tend to go for either A or C, depending on their age and usage. D is usually used by those with heavy prescriptions (since the frame needs to be thicker and sturdier). i actually own C for reading and A for working (anti-light and anti-glare). as for B, that's something for those who usually can't see a thing without glasses, no matter the distance (the wide lens actually covers the entire field of vision). them and elderly ladies. for some reason, they tend to find those to be the best looking.

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes