Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
why is NTR hated so much in these forums???
To get cheated, lose the girl, have the girl i like go for someone else? Bummer. It happens. Done with the chick.

Wanting to be a doormat, humiliated, publically shamed and happy with that? That's way beyond my comprehension, sorry.

But, you know? If it's someone's thing, good for him. Just not mine.

Irshiki

Mar 4, 2019
To get cheated, lose the girl, have the girl i like go for someone else? Bummer. It happens. Done with the chick.

Wanting to be a doormat, humiliated, publically shamed and happy with that? That's way beyond my comprehension, sorry.

But, you know? If it's someone's thing, good for him. Just not mine.
It's just a game mate

Reactions: dudeipoop

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I don't hate on netorare games or people who enjoy it, but it is annoying when people come into a well established games' thread, that hasn't had even a smidgen of that content before, and suddenly start requesting for the dev to add it.

If this was gonna be that type of game, you woulda already seen it, or it would have done been established as such a game. I personally can't stand netorare, but I also don't go out of my way to hate on people who do, but when it doesn't belong, it doesn't belong.

If you come into a thread of a game where it's clearly not welcome and ask for it, expect backlash. :whistle:

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I don't hate on netorare games or people who enjoy, but it is annoying when people come into a well established games' thread, that hasn't had even a smidgen of that content before, and suddenly start requesting for the dev to add it.

If this was gonna be that type of game, you woulda already seen it, or it would have done be established as such a game. I personally can't stand netorare, but I also don't go out of my way to hate on people who do, but when it doesn't belong, it doesn't belong.

If you come into a thread of a game where it's clearly not welcome and ask for it, expect backlash. :whistle:
I've never found myself going into a netorare game thread and requesting just a little fidelity... It's just rude.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
why is NTR hated so much in these forums???
Why would anyone like it???
I think alot of it has to do with how one approaches these games when playing. Me for example it doesn't bother me at all since I typically play these games as a game and can disconnect my self from the game or MC easily but I do still get attached to said characters easily. Even if NTR happened to a character im attached to wouldn't bother me or stop me from likeing said character since I know it's a game. Now if it's there for no reason i may not like it but not enough to write a character or game off.

With that said I do think it still needs to serve a reason to the plot or character development / background reasons. Also I don't think NTR has to always be shown on the screen it can be off screen and still serve it's purpose if it's done for plot or character reasons and not for the sake of just having it.

Reactions: dudeipoop

clippedwings

Nov 27, 2017
Light spoilers, but I see Mason as pansexual. I talked about Mason a bit on my Discord, but I write him with a few things in mind:
  • He's pan and perhaps not fully settled into his preferred gender expression yet. He's still young and exploring.
  • As part of that exploration, Mason's experiencing a bit of a second puberty, not physiologically, but mentally. He's basically having the formative sexual experiences as a male, that he never got to as a youth. That makes him a bit more willing to experiment and try things.
  • Mason's on the higher-functioning end of the autism spectrum, which can cause him to misread social cues. Hence trying to give MC a BJ after a misunderstanding. He also tends to 'mask' and slip into different personas that allow him to more easily navigate society and relationships, which is why he can slide into his girl personality so easily.
  • His traumatic brain injury left him with lowered impulse control and memory problems, so he tends to have poor decision-making skills.
  • All in all, he's kind of situated to be easy prey for a manipulator, which is why it's important MC helps him. Or why he can easily control him and twist him into what he wants him to be.
Honestly, Mason's kind of my favorite character. I don't think I've ever seen a trans man in a game like this. I've met some irl and the testosterone they're on definitely boosts their libido ALOT. It makes the way mason behaves ingame more believable. The way Mason acts all defenseless makes me want to cuddle them and pat their head, but also push them and see how far they'd go. Im not really into lgbt stuff but I actually preferred calling mason by a boys name and refering to him as a boy, just because they seemed so happy when you did it. 10/10 writing for that.

Karana

Feb 8, 2017
Yes, but even though I find hard to believe Someone could find futanari enjoyable I don't talk bad to those that like it
I would if someone came into a non-futa game and started banging on how it would be great if all the girls had massive cocks. Same if someone went into a futa game and expressed how much they wanted the girls to not have massive cocks. At a certain point people just need to read the room and not try to shove their personal preferences into products that aren't catering to it. Coming into game threads that have nothing to do with NTR and advocating for NTR is as dense as wandering into a game thread designed around NTR and advocating for fidelity and monogamy. At best it's a massive misread of the game's target audience, at worst it's a weird sense of entitlement that every game should cater to your specific kinks. Either way is going to result in social reproach and pushback though.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I would if someone came into a non-futa game and started banging on how it would be great if all the girls had massive cocks. Same if someone went into a futa game and expressed how much they wanted the girls to not have massive cocks. At a certain point people just need to read the room and not try to shove their personal preferences into products that aren't catering to it. Coming into game threads that have nothing to do with NTR and advocating for NTR is as dense as wandering into a game thread designed around NTR and advocating for fidelity and monogamy. At best it's a massive misread of the game's target audience, at worst it's a weird sense of entitlement that every game should cater to your specific kinks. Either way is going to result in social reproach and pushback though.
I guess that means I shouldn't ask NeonGhosts to add in a few shortstack girls?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Karana
4.50 star(s) 188 Votes