UmbraRex

May 7, 2017
Only thing that comes to mind and not even if sure if it's what you are talking about exactly. But the ending where you can only pick one of the girls to vist might count. Other than that I can only think is how you treat Britany ( think that's her name) during the photoshoot will determine I think if you get lewd scene. As well same scene but if on the dark path with the patch and how you treat her and maybe Nicki affects if Nicki shows up and you can have fun with both of them during the photoshoot. ( don't recall the exact trigger for this but I only recall seeing when testing out the dark path with the patch when picking the correct options)

Sorry if this isnt useful or what you are asking for but best I can think of
I was more asking because I was confused at someone complaining about the lack of a harem route when we are nowhere near having to choose between any of the LIs. I thought there might be some stuff like that on the love paths but from your reply it seems not.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to give your input. The harem subject actually came up recently on my Discord. Though it wasn't a lot of people chiming in, those that did basically agreed that my plan to stick to throuple/poly relationships with select girls is a decent compromise between single love interests, and a harem. And I still plan to have a possible 'corruption' harem, where you basically just have all the girls as sugar-babies/FWB with no expectation of commitment. But, I stand by my assertion that a full love harem just wouldn't fit the world/characters I've built thus far.

To speak broadly to the subject of what people are looking for in these games.. I don't/can't really concern myself with that. If I only listened to the loudest voices/critics, the game would look wildly different. Maybe it'd even be more successful! But, it wouldn't be mine.

FiN is the game I always wanted to play, but never quite found. That's why it's a bit idiosyncratic. But, I try to balance mass appeal, with my personal interests. There's always been a one-for-me, one-for-them system with the girls's introductions, for instance. Nicki, Ashe, Gabby, Madison, Alex, Brittani, Wren, Risa, Pepper, Carolina, Mason.. For every trans dude, fit-chick, or tomboy, I introduce a blonde bombshell, a sexy e-girl, or a MILF. This allows me to stay excited about the game, while still delivering content with more mainstream appeal.

Curiously, I've found that the most controversial/divisive elements of FiN, are the ones where I gain my most ardent supporters. Nicki, Gabby, Mason.. These three get so much hate, but they also tend to be some of the most beloved characters in the game. So, I'm going to keep going down the path I've set up, and I think that for people who are aligned with my sensibilities, it'll be a fun ride. For those that aren't? Less so, but still pretty good.

All that said?

I also mentioned on Discord that I think it'd be fun to, once the entire game's completed, add some DLC. Ideally this would take the form of things like additional sex events (Viola anal scene, Gabby dressing room sex scene), scenes from the POV of other characters (Nicki's modeling shoot gone wrong, Mason witnessing the events in the alley with Ashe), or even just small additions to different scenes (choice of costumes for Brittani's shoot, the option to kiss Gabby instead of refusing her in the car), and so on and so forth.

I also specifically called out the potential of a slightly ridiculous 'harem path' add-on. Something that would lean into the silliness whole magic-dick MC thing, while also letting players get that ending. I was always a big fan of that gimmick where, if you beat a game once, you could unlock bonus stuff on subsequent playthroughs. So I think it'd be super fun to do something where you beat the game on a love path, and thereby unlock the love harem path.

I've got other ideas in that vein, but it's all theoretical for now. Unfortunately, the game as it currently stands is already a handful, and I don't want to complicate things too much. It'll be much easier to go back later and build some of these events into the existing framework, than to add it to an already full plate.
Yeah, always follow your heart and mind Neon. Nothing good comes from trying to cater too much to others people desires when most of them don't really know what they want.

I hope later you are able to insert that Ashe and Viola's side stories in the main game. They are great at character bulding and should have the players caring (even more) about said characters.

ps: Joshy will likely go mad. :p :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
While I understand and respect your reasons why you would only play harems ( not for me unless the story is good). I do think more players than you think rather have some form of realism in these games if it's not as a fantasy setting. While I don't think 100% needs to be accurate I do think it needs to try. Cause when you throw realism out of the window 100% you get nothing but situations that either dont make sense or are just too silly. At least that's what ive noticed from these forums and other people's complaint on these games from time to time maybe im wrong who is to say.
Yes, because a kind, handsome multi-millionaire getting a lot of girls is unrealistic. :FacePalm:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yes, because a kind, handsome multi-millionaire getting a lot of girls is unrealistic. :FacePalm:
You do realize I wasn't talking about this game never even mentioned it. Seems to me you didn't read my reply fully if you thought I was talking about this game. I was talking about games in general not any one specific game. If you took the part of me saying I don't think 100% needs to be accurate I do think it needs to try. As me saying this game in unrealistic well that's you putting words in my mouth cause even if I was which I didn't It never mentioned what part I said was unrealistic .:FacePalm:

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You do realize I wasn't talking about this game never even mentioned it. Seems to me you didn't read my reply fully if you thought I was talking about this game. I was talking about games in general not any one specific game. If you took the part of me saying I don't think 100% needs to be accurate I do think it needs to try. As me saying this game in unrealistic well that's you putting words in my mouth cause even if I was which I didn't It never mentioned what part I said was unrealistic .:FacePalm:
I never said I was talking about this game either.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hmm a throuple with Mason & Nicki
That sounds interesting if it happens

Although if I did go down that path
I would still do other playthroughs dedicated to monogamous relationships with both

Also does Mason get a lot of hate?
If so that sucks because he is so awesome
Haters have mostly subsided for now. Guess lots of thread ban are still in effect. :unsure: :p

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I never said I was talking about this game either.
ah my bad then since it sounded like you were sorry if I was being an ass then. I thought you were talking shit to me out of no where so I was just trying to defend my original reply since it seemed like it came out of no where. So again sorry my bad.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I was more asking because I was confused at someone complaining about the lack of a harem route when we are nowhere near having to choose between any of the LIs. I thought there might be some stuff like that on the love paths but from your reply it seems not.
Sooner or later, someone comes and asks for the game turning into a harem fantasy out of the blue no matter what the storyline is.

It's every F95 game thread's destiny. Same with incest dudes: they come, they stir the pot and then they start pouting when someone points out that their obsession doesn't fit in at all.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Sooner or later, someone comes and asks for the game turning into a harem fantasy out of the blue no matter what the storyline is.

It's every F95 game thread's destiny. Same with incest dudes: they come, they stir the pot and then they start pouting when someone points out that their obsession doesn't fit in at all.
Yes, how could the storyline of a guy coming into a bunch of money and meeting a bunch of girls possibly be confused with a harem game? That doesn't sound like a harem game at all. Just look at this splash image, how could anyone possibly look at that and think that it looks like a harem game?
FiN_Cover_2.png
Seriously, I would love to know what you think a harem game looks like if this isn't it. From where I'm sitting, the story to date is just begging for a harem path.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
IMHO, the story's about exploiting / not exploiting MC's female friends "in need". You can help and befriend them, you can exploit them, you can become their sex friend, you can become their lover.

This is what's the game's about. The whole point of it, I think.

Reactions: ename144

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
IMHO, the story's about exploiting / not exploiting MC's female friends "in need". You can help and befriend them, you can exploit them, you can become their sex friend, you can become their lover.

This is what's the game's about. The whole point of it, I think.
And it fits a Harem theme really well. Now, the Devs doesnt want to, and its his right to do so, as it is our right to give our feedback about it in this forum

He can do whatever he wants with that feedback

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
And it fits a Harem theme really well. Now, the Devs doesnt want to, and its his right to do so, as it is our right to give our feedback about it in this forum

He can do whatever he wants with that feedback
Ohhhh dear oh dear oh dear.....:rolleyes:

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes