Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So far I like the idea of helping the poor kid that is only 23 living in the streets, but the way he is helping is amounting to nothing at this point. Just give him a pair of glasses, a job at one of your business or non profit and cheap rent if you don't want to watch him on the streets again. Later the guy can be developed and have a more important role like a reliable ally, wanting some guidance, options to study, heck, he can become his little anal slut as MC is so fond of.
The homeless person is female.

Reactions: Erotica Biblion

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Anybody who has played Single Again knows the answer to your question :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Have dropped that game long ago, iirc around the time one of the daughters deflowerd herself with an xxxl dildo...but from your comment i assume the MC could become even more pathetic than he already was.

Reactions: Cotytto

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Have dropped that game long ago, iirc around the time one of the daughters deflowerd herself with an xxxl dildo...but from your comment i assume the MC could become even more pathetic than he already was.
I don't know about any of that, but I was curious and searched it and god damn those are some ugly fucking models :ROFLMAO:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just started playing the update. I liked how Nicki's trauma isn't just brushed aside from one update to the next. She is better (in good Guy's route) but still suffering sometimes from everything that she endured. Kudos to the developer for not trying to simplify trauma as something people can get over in a matter of days/weeks. :)

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Brittani photoshop was great and Guy didn't even needed to try being a creepy asshole to get a reward, Jamie's action ensured both a nice and hot end of the day for Guy and Brittani while at the same time making sure they break up.:p
That ahegao face cracked me up. :ROFLMAO:

Speaking of the asshole i sure hope Guy follows up with the threat to make him infamous. He wants to play at being a "alpha male"? Then let's see how he likes being known as a racist and would be sexual predator. :devilish:

Funny how Guy is also missing Nicki after spending so much time not being alone at home (in the Good route).

Pepper needs helps but best not to force anything for now, let her tell her own story first.

Jun 20, 2018
I'm not normally into throuple pairings but after this update I'm hoping for a Brittani/Ashe throuple just because Brittani seems to be really good at acting and role playing and Ashe is kinky as hell and likes role play among other things.
Even leaving any "throuple" stuff aside, I think those two characters would have a good friendship. They have a lot of parallels (which are of course deliberate) and Ashe is further along on her path out (well, with good MC at least…).

There's a scene at a diner where the main character is talking about how much he likes The Count of Monte Cristo, which I took as an indication that he was getting ready to plan out a big elaborate revenge scheme against Jamie for what he did to Gabriella. This had me very excited, but then the game completely failed to deliver.
From reading your post, I have to ask: Do you think Gabby is the main character of the game? MC devoting his life to revenge on a creepy high school boyfriend feels like a bit of a stretch.

This meme killed me. Bravo. :ROFLMAO: You know what, I'll get my SubscribeStar in order this week. I reserved it a long time ago, and just never set it up.
Thanks! I can't support on Patreon now that I enabled Discord integration (I support a work related thing and my Discord account is also work related). With SubscribeStar I could use a second, gaming Discord.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wow, that photoshoot with Brit was really good, I loved putting that little shit in his place, the dev did a good job I actually felt sorry for Brit, almost to the point of why are we helping Nicki who is in the shit for her own stupidity but not helping Brit.
Seeing the MC say about wiping the sweat off her body.
facepalm-crowd.gif

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
What does the taboo content patch actually do ?
Also why don't I see a walkthrough mod for this game?

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
What does the taboo content patch actually do ?
Also why don't I see a walkthrough mod for this game?
The taboo content patch will unlock the more violent scenes. You can rape Ashe in the alleyway and rape Viola on the floor of the changing room. That one is bloody and sad. There isn't any lolicon or anything like that, although there may be some incest coming up that will end up locked behind the patch. As for the walkthrough, somebody needs to suggest it to the modders. This is still a pretty young game.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hey hey, I put up showing what all the characters (sans Ashe, because I ran out of time..) were up to last Christmas.

003.png

Jamie, thirty minutes before this picture was taken: "Yeah, I don't really get cold. I'll be fine in shorts, seriously."

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah can totally see the moron doing that. Hope Guy can go petty and fuck his future after that sucker punch.

ps: this cum effect over everyone's avatar is quite funny. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Wow, that photoshoot with Brit was really good, I loved putting that little shit in his place, the dev did a good job I actually felt sorry for Brit, almost to the point of why are we helping Nicki who is in the shit for her own stupidity but not helping Brit.
Seeing the MC say about wiping the sweat off her body.
View attachment 2261891
Agreed. Nicki's situation is due to her own doing in making stupid decisions.
While Brittani and Pepper, well, they were unlucky to be thrown into their current predicaments.

Definitely looking forward to helping out Brit and Pep, they deserve a helping hand and the MC.
Hope dev flesh out their story even more. Oh, and also Viola!

Reactions: Majindevil
4.50 star(s) 182 Votes