NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
You Ashe lovers will have fun with the next update.. But until then, here's an image from the Patreon-exclusive photoset I put up recently, which expands on the bubbly blonde's back-story.

Ashe (8).png

You and me both, man... I've never been a feet guy, but I do like when chicks are naked with tennis shoes on... something about it, I dunno..

Honestly, I thought your animations for the blonde in the alley were really good! I can't remember if there were other animations, but that one stuck out to me. I guess that took you an awful amount of time to implement, though, huh?

Damn, you're like my dream VN dev lol :LOL: Couldn't agree more... I've played those VNs where it takes FOREVER to get to the sex content, and then you finally get to it, and it's the LAMEST short scene and you're expected to do it all again for another lame, short scene.... that's when you know that either the author is some degree of asexual, or is milking HARD.... means I instantly drop and uninstall the game. It's a shame, too, because the last game that did that to me had really beautiful artwork... just the worst possible sex scenes I've ever seen. Total opposite with you, though :D Nice meaty sexy scenes with plenty of variety
Hah, I always say I'm not a foot fetishist, but I'm definitely a foot accessory fetishist. :'D

Did Ashe have an animation?! I don't think I did one for her.. Unless I've lost my mind, which is entirely possible. I'll just assume it was so immersive your memory changed to believe there was an animation. :p

Yeah! It's so weird to me when devs give short-shrift to arguably the most important part of the game, and meanwhile conversation scenes will have twenty renders of someone fidgeting back and forth as they talk.

FYI: Current render count is 518. I need 20ish more for Pepper's scene, which I'm knocking out today. Then I'll put up a game build tonight for $15+ patrons. I fully expect this update to run over 1200 renders, but after that I'll be taking pains to make smaller, more frequent updates.

_Berto_

Feb 17, 2018
Depends on how generous you want to be with "animated" - I started adding little animations of 2-4 frames with the most recent updates, but they're by no means fluid or high-quality. Currently they're not really worth the time vs return. But, I'm looking around for someone that may be willing to do a few animations on commission. So uhhh, if anyone has any leads, holler.
I know lots of people are fans of animations, but I also see little return from the amount of effort required. I personally prefer 90 well posed static sex scene images over a 3 sec., 30 FPS loop. Thing is that there are some animations available to purchase but they require adjustments and its sort of generic, but can be fixed with more interesting camera angles. Doing an animation from scratch is time consuming with Daz3d, but you could use a base pose to start with and go from there. You could export from blender but that also takes time and then some adjustment. I'm more than happy to help with static/animations like I mention on discord though. (y)

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Did Ashe have an animation?! I don't think I did one for her.. Unless I've lost my mind, which is entirely possible. I'll just assume it was so immersive your memory changed to believe there was an animation. :p
I must be getting confused then? I have a vivid memory of breasts bouncing back and forth in a fluid animation. Did I imagine it? Was it repeated images that just look like an animation? A different character? Maybe that's what I'm thinking of.... well, my bad then haha.

Aug 13, 2021
You Ashe lovers will have fun with the next update.. But until then, here's an image from the Patreon-exclusive photoset I put up recently, which expands on the bubbly blonde's back-story.

View attachment 2365468

Hah, I always say I'm not a foot fetishist, but I'm definitely a foot accessory fetishist. :'D

Yeah! It's so weird to me when devs give short-shrift to arguably the most important part of the game, and meanwhile conversation scenes will have twenty renders of someone fidgeting back and forth as they talk.

FYI: Current render count is 518. I need 20ish more for Pepper's scene, which I'm knocking out today. Then I'll put up a game build tonight for $15+ patrons. I fully expect this update to run over 1200 renders, but after that I'll be taking pains to make smaller, more frequent updates.
88fxKE.gif

Ashe and Madison are my favorites, I also loved Nicki, but I gotta be honest that I hate her new looks, she looks like a slut, the original sweet Nicki was so perfect, but I get it some people like this kind of look.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Will there be some more gabby content if you were a dick to her in the next update? Looking at other paths, seems like the dick path missed out on a lot so far (as far as gabby is concerned).

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Will there be some more gabby content if you were a dick to her in the next update? Looking at other paths, seems like the dick path missed out on a lot so far (as far as gabby is concerned).
Gabby's in the next update (Chapter Four: Part Two), but her appearance mainly just sets up her sexy content for Chapter Five, while also continuing the plot with her dad. Chapter Five will be a ton of Gabby, Viola, and Brittani, with a little Mason.

And yeah, unfortunately some of the characters' content just moves at different speeds, based on the needs of the story. For instance, Pepper and Viola's corruption/submission routes advance more quickly than their affection routes. But, Ashe and Nicki's basically advance at the same rate.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Gabby's in the next update (Chapter Four: Part Two), but her appearance mainly just sets up her sexy content for Chapter Five, while also continuing the plot with her dad. Chapter Five will be a ton of Gabby, Viola, and Brittani, with a little Mason.

And yeah, unfortunately some of the characters' content just moves at different speeds, based on the needs of the story. For instance, Pepper and Viola's corruption/submission routes advance more quickly than their affection routes. But, Ashe and Nicki's basically advance at the same rate.
Take your time for each characters. While I have favorites, I equally like all the girls.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Thanks so much!

Here's some of my favorites/inspirations, off the top of my head:

Banking on Bella - Replete with moral choices and girls that break the mold in terms of standard VN girl design, I think BoB and FiN share a lot of similarities. The scene with Viola and Gabby at the boutique is basically a response/homage to a very similar scene in BoB.

The Regional Manager - A sandbox game focused more on the negative side of the moral axis, there's plenty of opportunities to be the bad guy in this one. And again, Brittani's photoshoot scene in FiN is an homage to TRM's photoshoot scenes. Plus, TRM's dev Horizontical did the renders for Chapter One of FiN, and Nicki and Brent both have little cameos in TRM. One day I'll steal Andrea from TRM, to have her guest star in my game. :D

Where the Heart Is - I really like this one. It's got a ton of content, nice models, and it allows you to be a bit of a dick, every now and then. The story's spinning its wheels a little right now, but I feel like it's heading towards a conclusion.

Sisterly Lust - Really nice models, and there are two characters that you get to dominate a bit harder than the others, while still keeping things upbeat and happy.

Bad Bobby - A classic constantly beleaguered by problems, I still love this one, warts and all. The visuals look a bit dated by now, the dialogue is awkward, and typos aren't uncommon, but I still like it.
I can see that, but I'm really happy, you didn't use their worst tag; sandbox. Even if I can understand than some people like it, it's a dealbreaker for me. I play one sandbox one game, I know, as soon it finish, I will play it never again. From grinding I get nausea.

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Sorry if this has been talked about before but I'm wondering:

Will there be any stuff where you're on the darker path with a girl but she eventually, slowly starts to like it? I could see it making more sense for some girls than others but I'm just curious.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Will there be any stuff where you're on the darker path with a girl but she eventually, slowly starts to like it? I could see it making more sense for some girls than others but I'm just curious.
You mean like kind of stockholm syndrome or mind broken situation? Considering darker path is pretty much rape for most LIs....

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I can see that, but I'm really happy, you didn't use their worst tag; sandbox. Even if I can understand than some people like it, it's a dealbreaker for me. I play one sandbox one game, I know, as soon it finish, I will play it never again. From grinding I get nausea.
Sandboxes almost always end up being grindfest timesinks in some form or another which usually results in, intentionally or not, heavily padded playtime to cover up less content. I'm ok with smaller chunks of content if the dev really wants to go that route or just has to for whatever reason, but man I hate when "sandbox" is there to force you to play for sometimes HOURS in the worst cases to get small trickles of content. Plus, the writing and story usually suffers and I honestly think it's harder to execute properly anyways.

I'm trying to think of sandboxes that are done well and really Summertime Saga is the only one that comes close, though it can still be annoying. Love & Sex definitely is a quality game, but the grind and keeping up with all the stupid stats is there to ruin your fun. Something Unlimited is fine I guess, but sandbox aspects still are a big boo from me. Twisted World is same deal. I can't recall any others, guess they didn't leave a good impact.

But also, just to emphasize what Neon said, Banking on Bella really is a fantastic game and if you like FiN, BoB gives the same vibes imo! :D The devs for that game could really use some attention from fans! ;)

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

This will more or less be the corruption path for most girls. All the girls want or need something that they may be willing to trade sex for, and if the arrangement is treated with respect, it could end with them happy enough to continue it.

Light spoilers for Gabby.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
damnit WHY no Harem that screams for Harem Tag....
People have asked the harem question a lot, and my answer is basically that it's a harem game, until you get to a point that a girl expects a monogamous commitment. For some girls that may be relatively early in the game, and for some it may be closer to the end. Some girls will be okay with an open relationship of some kind, and some won't. There's a tease to that effect in the next update, for one of the girls.

But, there's also the possibility that you could have an all-corruption playthrough, ending with a harem of girls that are motivated to be with you due to the promise of wealth, power, or simple security.

I try to keep the game, and the personalities of the girls, rooted in some kind of reality. So I just can't see a future where like.. Gabby and Madison are willing to share you, while making it consistent with their personalities. It'd just break the reality of the game. But, I do have certain girl combos planned, and there's one girl who's polyamorous and will be cool with you dating other people.

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
Stuff ...

I'm trying to think of sandboxes that are done well and really Summertime Saga is the only one that comes close, though it can still be annoying. Love & Sex definitely is a quality game, but the grind and keeping up with all the stupid stats is there to ruin your fun. Something Unlimited is fine I guess, but sandbox aspects still are a big boo from me. Twisted World is same deal. I can't recall any others, guess they didn't leave a good impact.

... stuff
I kind of like the sandbox of Reclusive Bay. The dev put in a method to bypass the money requirement completely, but I've never used it. The lock picking and hacking on the computer got me all the money I needed fast, so that I didn't even need to do the silly "girl needs you to do something and will give you $20 if you do it" other than the one time for points

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
People have asked the harem question a lot, and my answer is basically that it's a harem game, until you get to a point that a girl expects a monogamous commitment. For some girls that may be relatively early in the game, and for some it may be closer to the end. Some girls will be okay with an open relationship of some kind, and some won't. There's a tease to that effect in the next update, for one of the girls.

But, there's also the possibility that you could have an all-corruption playthrough, ending with a harem of girls that are motivated to be with you due to the promise of wealth, power, or simple security.

I try to keep the game, and the personalities of the girls, rooted in some kind of reality. So I just can't see a future where like.. Gabby and Madison are willing to share you, while making it consistent with their personalities. It'd just break the reality of the game. But, I do have certain girl combos planned, and there's one girl who's polyamorous and will be cool with you dating other people.
It's absolute crime if Ashe & Gabby harem isn't possible, crime against our human rights i tells ya :p

(edit. I of course mean wholesome path harem with them, my heart couldn't take hurting Ashe or Gabby :love:)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 184 Votes