ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So, attempting this, I noticed that the only choice I'm getting for the alleyway scene is to pull back. There's no option to go through with it.

Did I end up with a weird, censored version of the game? Or am I still missing something?
The default game locks out most of the 'dark' options, which includes the incest roleplay with Ashe.

But note that once you install the Taboo patch you'll need to start a new game for the censored options to show up. If you load a save from a run created in the uncensored version you'll only see content that passes the censor. That's how it's always worked for me, anyway.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
When getting to the scene with Ashe where she asks you to do some incest roleplay, the only option listed is "Don't do it." What am I missing in order to have the choice to say yes? I checked the walkthrough, and there's no mention of it. I've also maxed out her points.
Incest roleplay is only available if you download the patch that allows the more extreme content, that is not Patreon safe.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I think the incest roleplay is only available if you start raping her in the alleyway and pull back at the last moment. I don't think it works if you have romanced her the entire time.
Nah, incest roleplay is available as long as you have the Taboo patch, you don't have to start raping her. Since so far i've only played the wholesome loving route and still got that.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Personally music and sound effects should at most be after thought for the game, since i pretty much always end up silencing the game immediately.
Me too, but I'm not sure how many we speak for. And also, gotta admit, when you do give the sound and music a chance and it's done perfectly, really really REALLY ups the atmosphere by a lot :)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Me too, but I'm not sure how many we speak for. And also, gotta admit, when you do give the sound and music a chance and it's done perfectly, really really REALLY ups the atmosphere by a lot :)
Perhaps, but in so many cases can't be arsed when the first bits of music are way too loud and annoying when i start the game. Way too often these games have music louder than other applications i have....

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Perhaps, but in so many cases can't be arsed when the first bits of music are way too loud and annoying when i start the game. Way too often these games have music louder than other applications i have....
Hah, yeah, I've been there once... something tells me this dev won't put us through that though :cool:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hah, yeah, I've been there once... something tells me this dev won't put us through that though :cool:
It's honestly amazing, how many devs who put music in their games dont' seem to know how to make the game sounds balance themselves on your machines overall sound balance, instead they seem to require every bit of sound capability so they can blare the usually substandard music through my speakers.

Edit. Even before the game gives you any chance on changing the sound sliders.

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Because in 95% of VNs music/sounds are crap. Personally I have couple BaDIK playlist which I use playing any VN. I would say music is very important to the game but seems like devs do not make much effort to work it on theirs favor...
Agree, but only devs with lot of money can afford to buy licensed music. And if I could choose between fancy music and good game (read: VN and only VN) i would choose good VN. It's easy for music, I can activate youtube with playlist in tab or listen internet radio. Even if I'm desperate, there is local radio. Even i I'm not sure where the device is, trust me I have a radio. Somewhere. Hey, I have a reciever on my phone. All of that doesn't mean nothiny if the game is crap. Good music will not keep me playing. ;)

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Even simple but smartly chosen soundtrack is very big plus for any game, cause it helps to streighten any emotional response from scenes
Not fitting music, like random YouTube playlist or radio will not do the work, probably can make experience from playing even worse
Ofc if you're not playin' for fap, then yeah, not really matters :ROFLMAO:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Even simple but smartly chosen soundtrack is very big plus for any game, cause it helps to streighten any emotional response from scenes
Not fitting music, like random YouTube playlist or radio will not do the work, probably can make experience from playing even worse
Ofc if you're not playin' for fap, then yeah, not really matters :ROFLMAO:
Problem being, so far i haven't encountered single one soundtrack that would heighten my gaming experience, instead usually they just annoy me. Either they don't fit the situation, are just generally shitty music or the game makes the cardinal sin of having the music blare with too high volume when you start and have any chance of lowering the audio levels down, for me to ever bother listening to it again.

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes