NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I was struggling on how to end my Good Guy playthrough. I had to save scum that last bit. In the end, I decided to stay up and discover that Pepper is a camgirl even though it isn't really the good thing to do wanking to another girl online while your girl is sleeping in the other room just because she snores. However, I felt that in the long run it was probably less bad than leaving Ashe to diddle the concierge or end the night with Nikki (not fair to either of them). I think that in the long run, finding out what Spicy Sapphire is up to will give good guy an opportunity to help her because if she is both employed full time and doing sex work on the side she is probably in as desperate trouble as poor Viola.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Man the ending of the update was quite the dilemma for me, choosing to stay in bed with Ashe or go to Nicki... what a cruel choice, they are 2 of my favorites and I treasure them both, but ultimately I stayed at home with Ashe because it would be a dick move to just leave her alone there after such a lovely evening.

Last edited:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
well if that actually happens then it would be epic when all of the girls (or just some) report you to the authorities then we can enter an entire new arc when ur mc start to bribe and go through great lengths to makes those girls life more miserable than they already are, giving u the rich bastard experience while continuing the dark path or just to clear his name. I don't think it's what Neon planned with dark path tho because tbh it's quite unrealistic
Nah, pretty sure that won't happen. Think Neon said it'll just end once your crimes are out of the bag. Sounds perfectly realistic to me

Is there mo*cough* landlady character exist
:BootyTime:
Neon said mother will appear towards the end of game. It isn't certain whether or not there will be any sexual content w/ her, but considering MC is a horny fuckboy, you can already fuck the sis eventually (not in game yet for a while, but has been confirmed for future), and MC has issues with his mother AND... he can be an evil mfer... my bet is that there will be at least one (potentially big even) event with her. But, no guarantees of course. It's way in the future and we'll just have to see :devilish:

Ohh, I thought it would make some of the girls, be related with the MC.

But dark path...maybe that is not for me, I'd better not touch it:confused:
Thanks for replying mate.(y)
Taboo patch does enable incest (MC has one sister that hasn't appeared in the game yet except in pictures and flashbacks), but it also enables dark choices that are normally disabled. Nothing is ever forced and it will be extremely obvious what choices lead to darker content and which ones are just normal nice content. So, don't let that stop you from using patch unless you don't even like the option being there (you'll also miss out on incest though, keep in mind). You shouldn't try to patch an in-process game, though, to avoid bugs; start a fresh one if you want to use patch.

The game is getting too many forks now and just doing 1 route ends up missing out on a lot of it. I hope this doesn't continue as I prefer to get as much content in 1 playthrough
I haven't played the latest update, but to my knowledge, you don't miss content on any route except normal relationship stuff, i.e. if you pursue friendship, no sex scenes, if you pursue evil route w/ a girl, no wholesome romance content w/ her (with few exceptions), etc.

Is a Harem path planed for the game?
Depends on your route. You can currently pursue all girls without any repercussions even on romance routes, but eventually it is expected that some of them will want to commit (again, only on romance route). Some girls will be up for romantic poly/sharing, though. Other girls won't. BUT, it's mostly confirmed (pretty sure) that you will be able to cheat on women that you are romantic with, potentially even successfully assuming you play cards right. If you're going for "friends with benefits" route, or corruption/sugarbaby/paying for sex/domination (w/e you want to call the route), you probably won't have to worry about committing and will be able to fuck whoever. So, just depends on what you're going for, really.

Damn that sucks, it looks like the game was made especially for harem.

All the women you meet and you get to chose only one....and i'm more of a fan of good guy path rather than dark path.
See above. I don't think you will have to be evil to eventually get a sorta/mostly harem route. But, if you want pure love romance, only some girls will be willing to share unless you're ok with cheating. It seems Ashe will have a 'friends w/ benefits route', and that might mean that more girls, if not all, will have that route available too, in time. There's also the 'sugarbaby' (paying them for sex) route that I think most girls will end up having. Take with grain of salt, obviously, as I'm not the dev and don't know this 100%. But, the game is not as simple as most games where you fall in love with everyone and they fall in love with you and then you just ride off into the sunset together as one big happy harem.. it's trying to be more grounded and believable than that.

• Angry
Reactions: gadu2121

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
You can do that without the pills, and the scene is the same either way. It's pretty much not a scene at all compared to previous ones, you get like 3 still images and maybe 4 lines of description. It feels like the dark route got zero love this update, which is fine I guess, but I hope the dev doesn't drop it like every other dev that decides it's not worth the backlash or w/e.
sounds like you dont play with taboo patch.
the pills do way more then that.

Reactions: depeche mode

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Despite not being on Ashe route, it was a really sweet update (and hot from what I saw on the teasers)
Might be making me reconsider doing an Ashe run :oops:

And Viola....sweet cinnamon roll once again.... like Mason, Gabby, even Pepper.... The list goes on and on, and I'm on sworn duty to protecc and care for cinnamon rolls.

Big thanks to NeonGhosts ; another awesome update. I'm counting the days till next one :giggle:

LeoFL

Dec 27, 2022
Man the ending of the update was quite the dilemma for me, choosing to stay in bed with Ashe or go to Nicki... what a cruel choice, they are 2 of my favorites and I treasure them both, but ultimately I stayed at home with Ashe because it would be a dick move to just leave her alone there after such a lovely evening.
Hmm i ended up going downstairs to the concierge, but rejecting her footy advance, then looking at the cameras and making the pepper discovery. Going to Nicky was not something i wanted to do - still sore on how she treated my MC - I playing mostly as good guy/sugar daddy

dp14153

Mar 26, 2021
dick move to just leave her alone there after such a lovely evening
For your playthrough maybe!!! :LOL:

You can do that without the pills, and the scene is the same either way. It's pretty much not a scene at all compared to previous ones, you get like 3 still images and maybe 4 lines of description. It feels like the dark route got zero love this update, which is fine I guess, but I hope the dev doesn't drop it like every other dev that decides it's not worth the backlash or w/e.
It's not dropped, you're just not doing it right! I'm assuming that you are on the dark path, if so, during dinner, chose "Try to calm her down."

You're welcome!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Honestly, I only play the good guy paths, therefore this update felt definitely damn short to me.

I won't lie: I feel let down and I feel this game just entered the "BaDIK episode 9 territory".

Reactions: ManifestDream

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
OMG...
The dark path...:eek:
Not for me, I'M A GOOD HORNY MAN.
But applause for the writing.

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
Honestly, I only play the good guy paths, therefore this update felt definitely damn short to me.

I won't lie: I feel let down and I feel this game just entered the "BaDIK episode 9 territory".
this game has actually good writing and no stupid idiotic mini games and "freeroam" bs so, no

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes