MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Hey, have not played since 0.2 or something but there wasnt anything with trans back then, now i see the tag; is there alot of content with that?
It's female-to-male pre-op. If you want to have sex, you can force them to be a girl around you. That being said, you don't have to have sex with them

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
There was another girl in the photos of the PoS that is Brittani's (ex-)boyfriend. IIRC Neon teased her as a possible compatriot on the dark path.

crazy221

Jun 12, 2017
what is the diffrence of the 0.4 and 0.55 what is the better version to play
Friends indeed is the version of the game with the dark stuff removed the reason the version numbers are different is because there was a recent update that is currently available to patrons but will be public tomorrow though the vanilla version was leaked.
If you want to play the dark stuff you need the original version plus the patch

Reactions: Grunts21

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Friends indeed is the version of the game with the dark stuff removed the reason the version numbers are different is because there was a recent update that is currently available to patrons but will be public tomorrow though the vanilla version was leaked.
If you want to play the dark stuff you need the original version plus the patch
It was already leaked and posted. Just need to search for it. It's how a lot of us already have it.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I hope the links on here get updated soon, done reached my mega limit so can't download. :cry:

lissalynx

Dec 12, 2020
Hm, guys maybe you can help me. I just download 0.57 version and add taboo patch. And i have missed images with Ashe and dont have some dark choices from 0.4 version.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Who is following the love story path with Nikki ?
I am the only old romantic, here ?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I am, but I've also been playing as a player who is romancing everyone, for now at least until it ultimately blows up in my face and then I go back and make separate saves for my main girls. Eventually my main save/playthrough will be which ever poly relationship that is possible that I like the most. :D

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly i've been team Nicki since I first played this game and wanted them to get together and go on dates and do other kinds of romantic things. Other LI I have an interest in are just content for me as I don't see me liking them nearly as much as I do with Nicki.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
NeonGhosts
When is the public release good sir?
And will the public release just be the vanilla version or be both vanilla & the dark version?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Friends in Need [Ch. 8 v0.57] [NeonGhosts]

NOTES: This is the SubscribeStar "public" version, so this has the taboo content if you wish.

If you want the "taboo" content, either open the game folder, open patch.rpy and change "false" to "true" or copy over the patch included and overwrite when asked.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes