Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Wow, this game was fun to read.
Normally get bored but not here.

Also, really like Ashe and Alex so far the most.
Really couldn't find it in me to force myself on Ashe.
Also hope we get stuff with Alex too, soon.

Also, MC talks about sister and mother.
Will they appear, both of them and will they be doable too?
Cause I know sister is.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
NeonGhosts really enjoying the game! Want to be clear that this is a question or idle thought and not a request, as I can see you've got a plan and clear direction and (given what I'm about to ask about) plenty of characters already and it is absolutely not my intent to try and push anything on you.

But: I both loved the photoshoot scene with Brittani specifically (especially because of how much she gets into it, found that super hot + also dig that the way it brings her character (pride as an actor / dedication to her craft?) into things), and enjoy photoshoot scenes in general. And the latter part got me wondering: will there be additional photoshoot scenes for other months in the calendar? Obviously it's not practical to show all twelve in game, but I wondered for example whether it might make sense for the MC to cast a more established / high profile model as well? Both for out of game reasons (it could be another hot scene, but with a slightly different dynamic) and also in-game ones (a model with a high profile might help promote / generate sales for the calendar + add legitimacy to it?)

Now obviously, I get that this 1) might not be practical or 2) just mightn't be something worth devoting time to given all the other characters you already have + storylines you're developing. But I just wondered if it's something you'd thought about (even if it was just a side character), given how much sense it'd make in the game as well.

Finally! After typing all this out I'm now thinking 'hm maybe this has been addressed in game, or in the thread somewhere and I've forgotten about it'. I don't think so? But if it has, I'm sorry!! Having one of those blank moments where because I don't know what I don't know I'm second guessing myself lol
Hey, thanks for the kind words!

The short answer is yes, the longer answer is Hell yeah! We'll actually have a short photoshoot in the next installment, but it'll be very brief. And Brittani will be coming back for at least one more shoot.

The main difference is that future ones won't be as long. Brittani's was designed to be an endurance trial for Jamie and Brittani, so that when one or both buckled under the pressure, it'd be understandable. Future photoshoots will largely be for girls that MC has a good relationship with and will be happy to pose for him, or girls he has under his thumb, and don't require any subterfuge to ensnare.

I don't want to repeat them often enough for people to get sick of, but I think it's an event that could really inform the characters' personalities. Gabby feels like she can't measure up to Brittani, but MC could show her she's beautiful in her own way. Mason would find the right kind of photoshoot really affirming. Carolina or Madison might use it to reconnect with a fun, wild part of themselves that was buried after becoming a parent. And for Nicki, it could be a reclamation of power and agency that she lost. And if you're on the dark path, just invert all those and imagine how MC could use them to hammer away at girls' insecurities and perceived failings.

As for the subject of a more famous model -- there's actually a line in one of the early chapters that was likely written off as a throwaway, but gives a hint in this direction. And there's a reason I seeded the idea more recently that MC knows a B-tier actress/model and photographer, establishing that he could ask these friends for a favor if he needed their connections.

Wow, this game was fun to read.
Normally get bored but not here.

Also, really like Ashe and Alex so far the most.
Really couldn't find it in me to force myself on Ashe.
Also hope we get stuff with Alex too, soon.

Also, MC talks about sister and mother.
Will they appear, both of them and will they be doable too?
Cause I know sister is.
Nice! Thanks for taking a chance on it.

Alex will return soon! I've already hinted at where she might fit into MC's life, but we won't see movement in that plot until Chapter 5. She's a super fun character to write though, so I don't want to miss her for very long.

As for Cassie and the mom, Cassie's appearance is imminent, whereas their mom is going to be more like a shadow looming over them, than a physical presence. But, I have an idea for her to show up near the end of the game. Plans can always change, but that's how I see her for the moment.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
The mom is going to be more like a shadow looming over them
I have an idea for her to show up near the end of the game
Oooo... I have a feeling the weirdo who creates the patch content is going to have a field day with that ;):devilish::ROFLMAO:

I keep toying with the idea of giving Nicki a little streak of red in her hair. :unsure:

View attachment 2309671
Looks good! :D Died tips are also worth considering, I bet they'd look good! Or maybe tips for another character who hasn't yet succumbed to your dyed hair fetish :p:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NeonGhosts

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
how long more till the Mac version gets updated and posted?
If you download the mac renpy launcher from this page: you can use it to play the PC version of the game (and the PC version of most renpy games). You just place the folder containing the game in the renpy launcher folder, open the renpy launcher app, and then select the game from the list that appears. There's also a thread on the forum that provides more detailed instructions if needed:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

In my experience, you don't usually need to do what the thread above suggests (eg make a new folder) but can can just unzip the PC version you've downloaded and put it in straight in the renpy app folder. Very occasionally it doesn't work for one reason or another, but I'd say it works with 95% of the pc versions I try to play on mac.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
how long more till the Mac version gets updated and posted?
Ack! It’s on my Patreon in the pinned post. I don’t know why it wasn’t updated with the other links, but ah well. I need to be more diligent about managing the OP..

Looks good! :D Died tips are also worth considering, I bet they'd look good! Or maybe tips for another character who hasn't yet succumbed to your dyed hair fetish :p:ROFLMAO:
I watched too much anime as a teen (and for the following ~20 years..) and so I subscribe to Dyed Hair Supremacy. But, I did consider Nicki with dyed tips, too. :unsure:

NickiRed.png

Dang it, you keep teasing me with these pics of Gabby, yet the update is not here yet :p
Hah! Well, I'm 200+ images into the new update, so things are moving right along. :p

Oh wow, will she bark? :p
Hmmm, let me consult my script for the next chapter..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I watched too much anime as a teen (and for the following ~20 years..) and so I subscribe to Dyed Hair Supremacy. But, I did consider Nicki with dyed tips, too. :unsure:

View attachment 2313082
That anime just corrupts the youth :ROFLMAO:
Oh damn, that looks good, too! But actually, I think your instinct on the streak was correct :D at least imo

This costume came very close to making it into the final photoshoot.

View attachment 2313532
Something about this cow, such udder gravity. Hope she's up to churn some cream.. maybe sniff some aged cheese while she's at it... I'd like to jump over her moon and fall on some moist fertile ground for some easy grazin', know what I'm sayin'... this is my gummy talking btw i dunno if im being weird my bad :ROFLMAO:

Gameslol123

May 5, 2021
If you download the mac renpy launcher from this page: you can use it to play the PC version of the game (and the PC version of most renpy games). You just place the folder containing the game in the renpy launcher folder, open the renpy launcher app, and then select the game from the list that appears. There's also a thread on the forum that provides more detailed instructions if needed:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

In my experience, you don't usually need to do what the thread above suggests (eg make a new folder) but can can just unzip the PC version you've downloaded and put it in straight in the renpy app folder. Very occasionally it doesn't work for one reason or another, but I'd say it works with 95% of the pc versions I try to play on mac.
Wow thank you a lot, if I need more advice or help I’ll for sure lyk

Reactions: drisarter
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes