Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Fucking Nicki, for a game focusing on moral choices there isn't one that tells her to fuck off permanently without the damn joke mod. M-muh mistakes. She dug her own grave, ler her die in it. I get second hand ntr damage from her. You can all twist it any way you want, the fact that she lives rentfree in Chads apartment does not bode well for any meaningful choice narrative.
Did you even play the fuckin game? Apparently not. Otherwise you would've known: she moves into her own apartment later.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Damn, that's a shame. What if you just did friend routes with everyone else? I like reading the story regardless so I'm more than fine with this cycle. Although to be fair, I don't really dislike any of the characters.
I could do that and I kind of like Mason(I think is the name. the homeless one.), so I could do a save for that character.

Reactions: allanl9020142

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Fucking Nicki, for a game focusing on moral choices there isn't one that tells her to fuck off permanently without the damn joke mod. M-muh mistakes. She dug her own grave, ler her die in it. I get second hand ntr damage from her. You can all twist it any way you want, the fact that she lives rentfree in Chads apartment does not bode well for any meaningful choice narrative.
Yo dude are you okay, she's not real, and not only that she's not living "rent free", and also she was being manipulated and taken advantage of by her ex-boyfriend. Yes she made mistakes, but to put all the blame on her is a pretty sociopathic outlook to have. You can not like a character all you want, but when you misrepresent the character and just straight up make shit up you're not being productive or helpful in any way.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Yo dude are you okay, she's not real, and not only that she's not living "rent free", and also she was being manipulated and taken advantage of by her ex-boyfriend. Yes she made mistakes, but to put all the blame on her is a pretty sociopathic outlook to have. You can not like a character all you want, but when you misrepresent the character and just straight up make shit up you're not being productive or helpful in any way.
She did live rent free for awhile, and her living in an apartment provided by Guy while "paying" him back with the money given by Guy can be considered as such too.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
She did live rent free for awhile, and her living in an apartment provided by Guy while "paying" him back with the money given by Guy can be considered as such too.
Once again, you're wrong on so many levels. Yes, the money comes from the MC. He hired her. Yes, she stayed with him for awhile, sleeping in the guest room. Who cares? She's a friend. Whether you like it or not, she's here to stay. So, get used to it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't know what the big furor is about. Nikki isn't that bad of a friend even by VN standards. By real-life standards, she even stacks up a little better. A lot of my friends are real assholes to be honest. She's never stolen from him and she isn't on drugs. Doesn't call him at 3 am drunk just to fart into the phone. Never crashed his car on the way to Vegas after saying she was only borrowing it to go to the laundromat. Doesn't forget his birthday or kick his cat. She babysits kids for free. I'm sure she would help him move a couch if he asked. Probably wouldn't help him hide a body... scratch that I totally think that evil Guy could persuade her. Oh, and she gives mean blowjobs. Nikki is great. Get off her nuts.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I don't know what the big furor is about. Nikki isn't that bad of a friend even by VN standards. By real-life standards, she even stacks up a little better. A lot of my friends are real assholes to be honest. She's never stolen from him and she isn't on drugs. Doesn't call him at 3 am drunk just to fart into the phone. Never crashed his car on the way to Vegas after saying she was only borrowing it to go to the laundromat. Doesn't forget his birthday or kick his cat. She babysits kids for free. I'm sure she would help him move a couch if he asked. Probably wouldn't help him hide a body... scratch that I totally think that evil Guy could persuade her. Oh, and she gives mean blowjobs. Nikki is great. Get off her nuts.
The only reason some people are upset is they didn't get to dominate her decisions during that 3 months she went missing. At least that's my take on it. Nikki's character is fine and honestly if players are that offended by what she did, the game lets you be an absolute asshole to her. But I guess that's not enough for some people.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The only reason some people are upset is they didn't get to dominate her decisions during that 3 months she went missing. At least that's my take on it. Nikki's character is fine and honestly if players are that offended by what she did, the game lets you be an absolute asshole to her. But I guess that's not enough for some people.
I think it's more the fact that when we meet her, it's the girl the dev forces us to think that we're in love with. Only to find out she's with another dude. I feel the dev could've done a better job in introducing her than that or at the very least, given us a choice of how to interact with her. Which will be changed in the rewrite. Hopefully others won't be on the HATE TRAIN later. I personally don't hate her. She's like my RL sister and I could never hate my sister, despite the stupid choices she makes in life.

Reactions: holaje12

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I see people attacking my sweetheart Nicki again
So I'll step in and say she is awesome
People are acting like she is an evil demon or something
But I think she like everyone else in the world has just made some mistakes I know I certainly have
But I think she has shown she is one of the kindest & sweetest girls in any visual novel on here
And hey the mc isn't a saint either.
Also I have seen people call her a whore, It's not nice to call a woman a whore guys

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You're burdened by this but not by the rest of the initial plot setup of game? Why not take issue with the fact MC starts as a millionaire playboy as an affront to meaningful choice? You can't choose to live elsewhere, you can't choose another job or lifestyle, etc.

Every story has to start somewhere - unless you think the first choice in all vns should "Reach for breast to feed?"/"Poop a bit and cry?"/"Get burped and sleep?"

The initial framing of this story just happens to be a guy with his lifestyle in his apartment, with his friend Nicki.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Nicky is the worst LI in the game and maybe ever. Hopefully in the rewrite we can get the option to tell her to fuck off for good. And the ones who like her can keep her around to keep simping. Then everyone would be happy
She's in the game to stay. The rewrite supposedly will give us a choice to get on her friend path at the start of it, instead of later. If you hate Nikki that much:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Ashe has really become one of my favorites over this update. :D It's fun peeling back her hot girl veneer, and revealing the complicated person who's behind it all.

Gabby was just in the last update! D: In any event, she's not going anywhere. I laid this out in a patrons-only post, but my plan for the next few updates is basically as follows:

- Viola and Ashe (next update, coming soon)
- Mason, Alex, Risa, Gabby, and Madison (Early-mid August)
- Redo of Chapter One/bugfixes (October/November?)
- Gabby, Viola, and Brittani (January-February)
August lookin' pretty good ,
i mean it's hella closer than jan-feb .:giggle:
such a long wait for Brittani...its ok, I'm fine
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes