soldano

Jan 29, 2018
How much content in hours this game has?
And is Corruption or Blackmailing satisfactory?
I wouldn't know how many hours of gameplay there are, but I can tell you that I have several gameplays since the game changes a lot depending on which options you choose.

As for blackmail/rape, it's one of the best games I've ever played so far. Not to say the best.

Even the "nice" path is fun, something I don't normally play. But in this game I like it because it is not boring as usual.

• Hey there
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
This is very offensive to me. Spain is not LATAM bro!! xD
You created Britt so it doesn't matter
Don't be offended LATAM guy, it's normal that in the USA they confuse Spanish with Latin American.
And that happens all over the world. People who call the Japaneses Chinese, or vice versa. Or Arab to any Muslim. Etc...
No need to be offended.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
I wouldn't know how many hours of gameplay there are, but I can tell you that I have several gameplays since the game changes a lot depending on which options you choose.

As for blackmail/rape, it's one of the best games I've ever played so far. Not to say the best.

Even the "nice" path is fun, something I don't normally play. But in this game I like it because it is not boring as usual.
I played it until the dream before the arrival of Nicky. not my cup of tea. maybe because I was not playing in fav conditions (Exams)
There was too much branching in choices for my taste. Nice, Humiliation and I was even using the patch.
Maybe I was experiencing FOMO for no reason. I may play in future, who knows

Oct 10, 2022
This upsets me greaty gentleman
Not the game part btw
Don't do that Joshy, you know I am one of the nicest one around here towards Nicki. ;)

I know Nicki doesn't like her tattoos, but I think they are a symbol of how strong she is.
All the crap she went through
But she will come out stronger on the other side

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1689784939153.png
A first-person perspective Madrid walk tour of Retiro Park (aka Buen Retiro Park), which translates to “Park of the Pleasant Retreat”. The park includes a large boating lake next to the Alfonso XII monument, the beautiful Cecilio Rodríguez and Rosaleda Rose Gardens, Crystal Palace glass pavilion, Plaza Parterre, as well as many sculptures and monuments.
it doesn't matter
I'm just referencing
Been running around there a whole day ... anatomically correct statues and
and a lotta green ... with a scorching heat that literally takes your breath away.

1689785229545.png

You could easily add more hotties climbing the statues and enjoying the shade by the sculpted rocks.

somewherexxx

Jun 15, 2023
Meh, couldnt care less about Nicky. Friendzoned her ass the moment i saw her new strong 'look'

But i do freaking need more of this game. Its been way too long. Especially need more Gabby and Mason in their natural position on knees worshiping mc's boulder

P.S
Down with multiple paths, endings man.
I want freedom in fantasy. Freedom to have it all without dead ends, moral dilemmas and being tagged as cheat and what not. I'm loyal as a freaking dog and that will never change, but when fantasy forces cheat upon me and tries to tag me as one or even impose restrictions i lose it.
Main reason why i stopped supporting Being a DIK. To see a girl cry because mc was being a dik? or leave girl unsatisfied because he labels him self as cheater.. pfft

Last edited:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
This next update sounds like it's going to be pretty big
Especially because there are different paths with the girls & Mason.

For example, Ashe has a friendship path
And lover path (Is that what it's called?)
So, if every girl has two paths.
Well, that sounds very complicated.

I think I can see why some devs go crazy making their games lol
I would never have the patience to make a game.
Neon must have the patience of a saint.
Oh man, it's actually insane just how many paths and branches of dialogue there are. Ashe actually has at least 5 paths I think, last time I checked. One is friendship, one is romance, one is findom, one is assault, and the last one I don't even have a clue. Basically ALL the girls will have these 4 routes available, with further paths I guess just signifying branching points or changes in heart for the MC or something maybe?

Now, granted, multiple routes can potentially get the same responses, i.e. a findom and grape path can garner the same response from Nicki in certain exchanges (to signify dissatisfaction), or the friendship and findom in others (to signify neutrality) etc., but that's just smart execution and doesn't make it any less impressive or inspiring from a writing/coding perspective. I really wish more games had this much breadth of choice, even if it meant much less LIs to choose from. Who cares if I have 15 ladies to bang if none of them have much depth or truly give me a unique experience based on my choices and behavior?

Nicki sucks pretty bad, eta on molesting guys sister? I hope there is a pin her down and force here to listen to your comprehensive list of plot holes in the last avengers movie option.
I don't know why, but I pictured this playing out like that infamous Last Tango in Paris scene and I couldn't stop laughing :LOL: "Repeat after me Cassie. Why couldn't Thanos just double the resources available instead of murdering half the universe?" "Nooo, noohohohooo" "Say it Cassie, why couldn't..." "whyhyhyhy cuu.. cudn't Th'os just double the reso avainteaofmurhalunerse" *sob*

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes