NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
General FYI: Current image count is 1450. Almost done with Ashe's good alignment path -- which does include some dark choices. <_< Going to wrap it up today, and then get into the corruption path's final scenes. Hoping to move through that one quicker, as there's a lot less variation and chances to change paths.

164_Float Cam 1.png

Thank God someone gets my references. :'D

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
General FYI: Current image count is 1450. Almost done with Ashe's good alignment path -- which does include some dark choices. <_< Going to wrap it up today, and then get into the corruption path's final scenes. Hoping to move through that one quicker, as there's a lot less variation and chances to change paths.

View attachment 2838512

I really like how you give the players options for how they want the mc to act during the sex scenes
Not many games do

But you do it really well
So, I just want to say thank you

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023

View attachment 2838512

Ashe has a corruption path? Or is this where it begins?

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I really like how you give the players options for how they want the mc to act during the sex scenes
Not many games do

But you do it really well
So, I just want to say thank you
Thanks, man! One of my greatest frustrations with so many adult VNs is that you spend all this time building to a sex scene, and then you get to the scene and get.. Three looping images of a dick going in and out of a vagina. It's more work, but I try to treat sex scenes like a big event.

In this respect, I draw a lot of inspiration from Unforgettable Dinner, and its prequel, Afternoon to Remember. The art looks a little dated now, but I always loved how many options the devs would give the player, both in the build up to a sex scene, and in the scene itself.

Ashe has a corruption path? Or is this where it begins?
I usually refer to any path where the girl sleeps with MC out of reluctance as corruption, so in this respect it's the one where you bully her into coming home with you after making a bad impression, and then threaten her job so she'll sleep with you. This update will expand on that, and allow you a few choices: Impress her over the night, and she might see a new side of you. Though she won't want to date you, she might be open to a FWB arrangement, which you can respond to in a few ways. Fail to impress her, and her attitude remains the same - she thinks you're a chauvinist dick. And you can respond in a way that moves you to a friend path, keeps her on the corruption path, or makes her hate you even more.

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
Thanks, man! One of my greatest frustrations with so many adult VNs is that you spend all this time building to a sex scene, and then you get to the scene and get.. Three looping images of a dick going in and out of a vagina. It's more work, but I try to treat sex scenes like a big event.

In this respect, I draw a lot of inspiration from Unforgettable Dinner, and its prequel, Afternoon to Remember. The art looks a little dated now, but I always loved how many options the devs would give the player, both in the build up to a sex scene, and in the scene itself.

I usually refer to any path where the girl sleeps with MC out of reluctance as corruption, so in this respect it's the one where you bully her into coming home with you after making a bad impression, and then threaten her job so she'll sleep with you. This update will expand on that, and allow you a few choices: Impress her over the night, and she might see a new side of you. Though she won't want to date you, she might be open to a FWB arrangement, which you can respond to in a few ways. Fail to impress her, and her attitude remains the same - she thinks you're a chauvinist dick. And you can respond in a way that moves you to a friend path, keeps her on the corruption path, or makes her hate you even more.
Ah okay i see what you mean, i always think of corruption as taking someone innocent and corrupting said innocence, rather than reluctant sex.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Ah okay i see what you mean, i always think of corruption as taking someone innocent and corrupting said innocence, rather than reluctant sex.
I've always viewed corruption as causing someone to compromise their values, which would incorporate both taking someone's innocence and/or forcing someone to do something they don't want to do. Basically manipulation at a very high level, regardless of the character's initial state.

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
I've always viewed corruption as causing someone to compromise their values, which would incorporate both taking someone's innocence and/or forcing someone to do something they don't want to do. Basically manipulation at a very high level, regardless of the character's initial state.
Same here, imo corruption is taking the initial view of someone "inocent" and manipulate or use violence to change their view, and the target later thinks thats this new view is the correct one,
Its like teach a child how to steal with a gun, its a crime, is called corruption of minors.

stepdadwithbenefits

Jul 13, 2023
I think this works better not as an option but as part of her story. (It makes sense that she would have the marks of her torment removed, whether or not someone is into girls with tattoos– these tattoos are more like branding. I'd think even evil Guy wouldn't want the brands of a competitor. And for friend Guy of course he'd support her in getting them removed)
I am very into girls with tattoos, but you're right. Nicki's tattoos do not spark joy because of how she got them.

Reactions: Erotica Biblion

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

View attachment 2838512

Dark as in she's into some really kinky shit, or dark as in actually moving from a good path to a dark one?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Dark as in she's into some really kinky shit, or dark as in actually moving from a good path to a dark one?
The latter, mostly. I hinted at this when they meet in the park, and MC can either be sweet to her, or degrade her in the open. Kinda trying to show that MC might, in knowing that Ashe is kinky, treat her like less than/a slut, while still pursuing a relationship with her. Basically forming a toxic relationship where she wants one thing, and he's more obsessed with pushing her further and further, and out of her comfort zone.

Though Ashe does expose some more kinks in this one.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
The latter, mostly. I hinted at this when they meet in the park, and MC can either be sweet to her, or degrade her in the open. Kinda trying to show that MC might, in knowing that Ashe is kinky, treat her like less than/a slut, while still pursuing a relationship with her. Basically forming a toxic relationship where she wants one thing, and he's more obsessed with pushing her further and further, and out of her comfort zone.

Though Ashe does expose some more kinks in this one.
I'm kinda afraid to ask this (because I probably already know the answer), but are those kinks (or part of them) you talked about exclusive to the dark stuff?

Jun 20, 2018
I personally think the tattoos add to Nicki's character
She got them when she was at a low point in her life
They are proof that she can come out the other side stronger than ever imo
I'm not sure I understand this. The whole point is that she was forced to get them.

The tattoos represent her past mistakes and are for her a constant reminder of them.
Removing them with laser sends a fucked up message, just throw money at your problems until they go away.
Not really, people in real life get tattoos forced from abusive relationships removed.

I'm not saying he should or should not write such a storyline, just that I can see that being part of her story. My main point was that if it happens, it should be integral rather than an option, precisely with rendering loads in mind.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
View attachment 2380952

EDIT: For anyone reading this, the Nicki patch was just a little joke I put out to play with the fans here. Be aware that installing it will revert your game back to version .375, so if you really want to see it, install it in a back-up copy of the game.

Well, gang.. Here it is. People have asked for it. Screamed for it. I've gotten private messages raking me over the coals, people pledging to never play the game again, and a smattering of poor reviews. I know when to admit I'm wrong.

So, here is.. . If you install this patch into your main FiN folder and allow it to merge with the existing "game" folder, it will overwrite existing script script files, and add new images to support a new path. With this path, you can choose to excise Nicki entirely from the story.

Just start from the beginning and, when you get to the choice to help her or not, choose "Tell her to fuck off."
Ohhh yeeaahh! Fuck you Nicky:KEK:

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes