shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
So the creator was forced to patch that content out, huh? I played some of the earlier builds so thought it might be something different.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I feel like I've been neglecting this thread a bit recently, but it's just because I've had my head down trying to get a bunch of writing done for the game. Hope you folks understand! D:

FYI: I posted a new naughty photoset at the $2 tier on and . This one shows what Brittani's photoshoot might have looked like, if my patrons had chosen different options for her costume poll.

WW What If Britt (5).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
IMO, Nicki is getting better and more likeable as the story progresses moving forward. Like as someone who is in the dark path in her relationship, I actually started feeling bad for her when the MC was listening on during the conversation with her and the Maya kid. Like you can tell the MC feels a little off about it too. This inclination itself had me make a new save path of being more friendly to her moving forward. She has the most wholesome moments with MC when you think about it.

Ashe is my favourite girl in terms of looks and charisma. Love a bad bitch who doesn't take it too far either.

I don't play many VN's these days, but I am glad I gave this game a try. Well done NeonGhosts

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
IMO, Nicki is getting better and more likeable as the story progresses moving forward. Like as someone who is in the dark path in her relationship, I actually started feeling bad for her when the MC was listening on during the conversation with her and the Maya kid. Like you can tell the MC feels a little off about it too. This inclination itself had me make a new save path of being more friendly to her moving forward. She has the most wholesome moments with MC when you think about it.

Ashe is my favourite girl in terms of looks and charisma. Love a bad bitch who doesn't take it too far either.

I don't play many VN's these days, but I am glad I gave this game a try. Well done NeonGhosts
I don't have any dark path. Unless the LI is a b*tch I just want to treat her well

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019

I prefer the light path because the dark path can get very DARK. But I really like the Ashe extortion path, the way she and MC go back and forth at each other is endearing in its own messed up way. It's probably my second favorite path after Nicki love path.

Reactions: silversurfer1

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I prefer the light path because the dark path can get very DARK. But I really like the Ashe extortion path, the way she and MC go back and forth at each other is endearing in its own messed up way. It's probably my second favorite path after Nicki love path.
Mmm, I think that one holds a lot of promise myself. I can see Ashe getting pretty comfortable with their relationship, albeit a lot more cynical than the bubbly girl that she is on the true romance path. That is once she manages to wrap her head around how despite him blackmailing her into dating him, he paradoxically respects her more than other people do.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
As someone who basically grew up playing Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 (and Icewind Dale, another banger) what a huge compliment. One day I hope to have time to try BG3. :'D And don't worry, more Viola's on the way!
Beware BG3. It is consuming my life and I am not getting much work done on our game at all. My partner is obsessed with it too so we are basically fucked.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
My only criticism (and it's small), is on the Ashe romance route, would have been nice to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. That would have been a nice touch I think.
Doing that before she tells him about them would be kind of creepy though, don't you think? Now that she has told him about them, he can reveal it all to her a little later on.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
BG 3 is great, but dont expect bg 1, 2 / icewind dale. For that play pillars of eternity or pathfinder series.

BG 3 is basically divinity original sin but in the dnd setting. Still amazing, I love divinity series, just tempering your expectations.

To make this not completely off topic... give me more Gabby you villain!
Can't comment on BG3, the DOS series, or the Pathfinder series, but if anyone cares, I personally found PoE1/2 to be pretty disappointing in the writing department, especially regarding dialogue. Overall, it reads as very fan-fiction-y try-hard melodrama. PoE2 is the main problem, as I can't even finish any of my games I start. The world, its inhabitants, and the pacing just lose me every time. So many random NPCs who try to awkwardly dump their life stories onto you, which is a problem I guess with a lot of RPGs, but it especially stands out in #2 imo. It does have great gameplay, though, I'll give it that. I just wish there were RPGs whose writers didn't feel the need to make it another "the world is going to end unless our Mary Sue superhero hand-picked by the gods saves the day!" That's why IWD was so great; pretty basic simple story where the hero is just a guy (or multiple guys if you make a party). Also had one of the most interesting antagonist reveals as well. What a gem.

Anyways, back onto topic haha... I can't wait until Cassie appears. She's my #1 most anticipated character for every single path. She might even be the only LI that doesn't have a romance path, for obvious reasons, depending on how realistic Neon wants to be. Not that there aren't actual sibling fuckers out there, but... they're usually pretty damn rare. If there is a romance path, I personally hope it's the longest, most blue-balled one of them all because that would be very engrossing and believable to me and would make for an actual rewarding incest romance as opposed to most everything else on this site where they just kind of hop into your lap after a while without any issue or buildup. I guess what I'm trying to say is that lovingly fucking your sister should come with some pretty major roadblocks that need to be maneuvered around beforehand, if at all. None of that "hehe, big bro, if you wanted to fuck me, all you had to do was ask! Heehee!" shit. Our resident lesbian Viola should also be hard to romance, if at all possible. Looking forward to seeing how Neon's figured them out.

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
At the end of Chapter 3 and loving the game so far. Just hope there's a Harem/Polycule ending, and seems like there might be incest planned. I like Nicki, Ashe, and Gabby so far, so I hope I don't have to choose. No relationship choices with Carolina yet, but I could see being with her too.

Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm pretty sure Viola is bi, not lesbian. Not really sure where the lesbian thing came from. Anyways... Viola is a sweetheart, so I definitely want to romance her. :love:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Can't comment on BG3, the DOS series, or the Pathfinder series, but if anyone cares, I personally found PoE1/2 to be pretty disappointing in the writing department, especially regarding dialogue. Overall, it reads as very fan-fiction-y try-hard melodrama. PoE2 is the main problem, as I can't even finish any of my games I start. The world, its inhabitants, and the pacing just lose me every time. So many random NPCs who try to awkwardly dump their life stories onto you, which is a problem I guess with a lot of RPGs, but it especially stands out in #2 imo. It does have great gameplay, though, I'll give it that. I just wish there were RPGs whose writers didn't feel the need to make it another "the world is going to end unless our Mary Sue superhero hand-picked by the gods saves the day!" That's why IWD was so great; pretty basic simple story where the hero is just a guy (or multiple guys if you make a party). Also had one of the most interesting antagonist reveals as well. What a gem.

Anyways, back onto topic haha... I can't wait until Cassie appears. She's my #1 most anticipated character for every single path. She might even be the only LI that doesn't have a romance path, for obvious reasons, depending on how realistic Neon wants to be. Not that there aren't actual sibling fuckers out there, but... they're usually pretty damn rare. If there is a romance path, I personally hope it's the longest, most blue-balled one of them all because that would be very engrossing and believable to me and would make for an actual rewarding incest romance as opposed to most everything else on this site where they just kind of hop into your lap after a while without any issue or buildup. I guess what I'm trying to say is that lovingly fucking your sister should come with some pretty major roadblocks that need to be maneuvered around beforehand, if at all. None of that "hehe, big bro, if you wanted to fuck me, all you had to do was ask! Heehee!" shit. Our resident lesbian Viola should also be hard to romance, if at all possible. Looking forward to seeing how Neon's figured them out.
You put that part about Cassie into words better than I ever could
A lot of the incest games I have played the brother pretty much forces or corrupts his sister or mother into sex
But I really like when the incest is focused more on romance than sex

So, if we can romance Cassie, I'll definitely play that path
Because Neon does the romance stuff really well imo
So I know Cassie's path will be awesome

4.50 star(s) 201 Votes