Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
View attachment 3086358
I saw the first picture and just assumed that was a harem without verifying if there is a actual tag. Sorry my bad... o/
They don't mean anything by it
They were just having some fun

A while ago there were a lot of people asking if this was a harem game even if the answer was right above their post

Anyway it's like the dev said it's basically a harem game at the moment
And he does have some endings planned with multiple girls
But it's too early to tell which girls a harem ending would include

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Kinda silly question with the corruption path available, harem is a consequence almost.
Don't think so.

I don't see any corruption path here.

I see MC being friends / becoming sexfriends / romancing / exploiting / sexually assaulting / blackmailing the girls.

I think the ultimate consequence of MC's actions is that either someone's gonna break his neck or some girl's gonna rip his eyes out of jealousy.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Don't think so.

I see MC being friends / becoming sexfriends / romancing / exploiting / sexually assaulting / blackmailing the girls.

I think the ultimate consequence of MC's actions is that either someone's gonna break his neck or some girl's gonna rip his eyes out of jealousy.
Or, the douchebag pass is going to get so dark, he turns into a serial rapist/killer. Either way, I'll never find out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and GokutheG

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Or, the douchebag pass is going to get so dark, he turns into a serial rapist/killer. Either way, I'll never find out.
Exactly bro
I'm also going to be doing everything super romantic for the girls
I just hope you aren't going to try and out simp me
Because I am the champ at simping

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Exactly bro
I'm also going to be doing everything super romantic for the girls
I just hope you aren't going to try and out simp me
Because I am the champ at simping
You know me better than that, bro. I'm not simping. My MC does have a bit of a sadistic side. Just not too much.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You know me better than that, bro. I'm not simping. My MC does have a bit of a sadistic side. Just not too much.
You and me are so different
I don't even want to call these beautiful angels a bad word
It would break my heart

They need lots of hugs and kisses
And lots of romantic dates of course

Reactions: Dark Silence

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Don't think so.

I usually refer to the "lighter" dark path as the corruption path.

Example: For Gabby she has a sugar-baby route, which you can get there in one of a few ways.

Be a dick on night one, and then nice the next time you see her. This will allow for a path where she's initially hesitant, but if you're nice, she'll warm up to the arrangement, even coming to enjoy it.

Be a dick on night one, then a dick when you see her next. On this route she's actively scared/nervous, and you can either take things easy (and have her warm up to you) or don't (and basically slide over onto her dark path where you're using her, but still paying her).

Or, be her friend, and when she eventually needs money, you'll be able to proposition her to accept the arrangement. You currently don't have this option, but it's coming down the line.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Honestly I never stop to think about things like paths or routes
I just choose whatever option I would if I was the mc

Also I just read the dev log
I forgot it's almost winter in America
And here in Australia I'll be sweating like a pig soon for months
I hate summer
Why cant it be winter all year round

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Don't think so.

I understand what you tried to convey, was thinking more about he is going to fuck all the girls(pseudo harem) in his darker douche path.

I usually refer to the "lighter" dark path as the corruption path.

Example: For Gabby she has a sugar-baby route, which you can get there in one of a few ways.

Be a dick on night one, and then nice the next time you see her. This will allow for a path where she's initially hesitant, but if you're nice, she'll warm up to the arrangement, even coming to enjoy it.

Be a dick on night one, then a dick when you see her next. On this route she's actively scared/nervous, and you can either take things easy (and have her warm up to you) or don't (and basically slide over onto her dark path where you're using her, but still paying her).

Or, be her friend, and when she eventually needs money, you'll be able to proposition her to accept the arrangement. You currently don't have this option, but it's coming down the line.
I love this adjustments from your game changing completely how the relationship goes foward, Must be a bitch to keep all this stuff branching!

But is fucking naaaaice.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I understand what you tried to convey, was thinking more about he is going to fuck all the girls(pseudo harem) in his darker douche path.

I love this adjustments from your game changing completely how the relationship goes foward, Must be a bitch to keep all this stuff branching!

But is fucking naaaaice.
You and I agree for once Bombmaster
The branching stuff is one of the most impressive things about the game
It gives it a lot of replay value
Plus it makes choices feel more important

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I'm curious would you guys let your favourite LI from the game spit in your mouth?
I would totally let mine do that
It sounds really hot
"Say, 'Ahhhh,' sir.."

Say Ah.png

I guess that it would be too dark if Mason's backstories were blended and his TBI was caused by combat (like mine!) or worse an assault by fellow service members. There was a significant period of the time when the military had an abysmal record of protecting female and trans service members. I wish I could say that awareness has made it better but my last job in uniform was as a SARC (Sexual Assault Response Coordinator) and at the time I left it only seemed to be getting worse.
I'd initially considered salvaging some of that backstory, honestly. That's where his habit of calling MC 'sir' originally came from. Had those ingrained military manners! The first time MC meets him on the street and gives him his card, Mason is also standing up very straight, which was going to be a nod in that direction. Buuuut, over time I decided to base Mason more off of two trans dudes I know. One who suffered a TBI after he had a heavy box crack him in the head in a warehouse, and the other who did sex work. Smash them together, and you've basically got Mason.

Hah! What are the odds, huh? Fuck dude, that's really awesome, thx for taking the time to post all that! That's some really hot drawings and renders there. So maybe there's some potential later down the line, then? At least seeing Mason in military garb, even hand-me-downs from his mom or dad or something, would be super hot :D Or maybe we can steer him in that career direction? Obviously you will do w/e you want and it will be cool either way, but just fun to think about for me at least :D

And I like your drawing style a lot and would love to play a 2d VN from you in the future. I'm guessing it takes much longer than 3d renders, though? :(
Sadly, I don't think military life would really fit Mason, as he exists now. Now, ..? Maybe!

And yeahhh, sadly the 2D stuff would just take forever. I can do a couple dozen renders in the time it takes me to do one hand-drawn image. I'd kiiiiind of like to experiment with this, for the Orc Exchange bits of the FiN story, though. Those are meant to be an anime that Guy is always watching, but I've never had the time or wherewithal to hand-draw those images. Maybe if I can find a decent AI filter, I could touch up the results and make them 'mine.'

I don't usually comment on game pages . Don't usually have much to say. However, I'm amazed by the amount of content you put into each update. I just had the first scene with Jacuzzi. As it's only version 0.4 I've been expecting to reach the end of current content. The fact that the story keeps going has me pleasantly surprised. Keep up the goo work.
Thank you! I'm always happy to see people discover the game for the first time!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
"Say, 'Ahhhh,' sir.."

View attachment 3086582

I'd initially considered salvaging some of that backstory, honestly. That's where his habit of calling MC 'sir' originally came from. Had those ingrained military manners! The first time MC meets him on the street and gives him his card, Mason is also standing up very straight, which was going to be a nod in that direction. Buuuut, over time I decided to base Mason more off of two trans dudes I know. One who suffered a TBI after he had a heavy box crack him in the head in a warehouse, and the other who did sex work. Smash them together, and you've basically got Mason.

Sadly, I don't think military life would really fit Mason, as he exists now. Now, ..? Maybe!

And yeahhh, sadly the 2D stuff would just take forever. I can do a couple dozen renders in the time it takes me to do one hand-drawn image. I'd kiiiiind of like to experiment with this, for the Orc Exchange bits of the FiN story, though. Those are meant to be an anime that Guy is always watching, but I've never had the time or wherewithal to hand-draw those images. Maybe if I can find a decent AI filter, I could touch up the results and make them 'mine.'

Wow thank you for sharing that awesome render
I'm saving it straight away

Mason is so hot

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Wow thank you for sharing that awesome render
I'm saving it straight away

Mason is so hot
Ngl had a fucking LAUGH here after this image from based Neonghosts.

then again your fame does reach far and wide my fren. (when the Pic opened i already imagined was going to be for you bro)

and sure this game is cool, and as you should expect... mistreating nicki is my dark pleasure. (and yes Mc did the spitting into her tho)

May 20, 2022
Honestly I never stop to think about things like paths or routes
I just choose whatever option I would if I was the mc

Also I just read the dev log
I forgot it's almost winter in America
And here in Australia I'll be sweating like a pig soon for months
I hate summer
Why cant it be winter all year round
yeah over here in upstate Ny we've already had a couple 22 degree nights, don't ask me celcius cause unfortunately America is still ass backwards

Reactions: Joshy92

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
"Say, 'Ahhhh,' sir.."

View attachment 3086582

Okay i laughed at that. :ROFLMAO:
But from a certain point of view a kiss is just a more tame spit exchange. :ROFLMAO:

Also sorry for your friend at the warehouse. :oops:

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes