Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ngl had a fucking LAUGH here after this image from based Neonghosts.

then again your fame does reach far and wide my fren. (when the Pic opened i already imagined was going to be for you bro)

and sure this game is cool, and as you should expect... mistreating nicki is my dark pleasure. (and yes Mc did the spitting into her tho)
I can never mistreat Nicki she is a beautiful woman
Who needs lots of love

I love that render
I saved it straight away it was so sexy

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I can never mistreat Nicki she is a beautiful woman
Who needs lots of love

I love that render
I saved it straight away it was so sexy
Never change Bro.

My mc is insecure about his unresolved love, his jealousy about being her second option.
She returning to him now, After his coins did go to the moon, kinda funny how that worked for him... Well.
Not against giving her a chance, just is never going to go away this feeling, in my playthrough tho.

the other girls are different as the circunstances made that possible. "friends in need"

Reactions: Joshy92

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
If you using the vailla version it will not work...you have to use the SS version, the main one in the OP or my compressed version.

Patch also must say this:
You sure about that? I'm using your compressed version with patch but there's a scene with Ashe where she roleplays as the MC's sister. The walkthrough says a I should get two options 'Refuse' or 'accept'(with patch). I'm only getting the 'Refuse' option, I even downloaded it twice and reinstalled, but I got the same issue.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You sure about that? I'm using your compressed version with patch but there's a scene with Ashe where she roleplays as the MC's sister. The walkthrough says a I should get two options 'Refuse' or 'accept'(with patch). I'm only getting the 'Refuse' option, I even downloaded it twice and reinstalled, but I got the same issue.
Did you dl the vanilla or the regular?

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
But, which one is his based off?
Why're you asking me? They made it. If I knew that I wouldn't have had to ask my question in the first place.

But based on the comment I replied to I'd say they'd based it on the regular/dark version, but the results I'm getting say otherwise. Hence the initial question.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Why're you asking me? They made it. If I knew that I wouldn't have had to ask my question in the first place.

But based on the comment I replied to I'd say they'd based it on the regular/dark version, but the results I'm getting say otherwise. Hence the initial question.
I'd guess that version you downloaded is base of the normal version. Based on the first time I played I had no idea all that dark content was in the version I downloaded as I never installed the patch. Only after I played the game once I found out all about the dark stuff and how the patch shouldn't work on the other version. Should be easy to tell which version it is since the normal / dark version is called Friends In need on the main menu while The other one is called Friend indeed.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Was just trying to figure it out.

The Anti

Nov 12, 2018
I need to start my plan to take out Ashes dad because I’m gonna need her Mom dark path
Okay, my plan is to goad Ashes dad into continuing work on Rens sign, Push him too hard and reinjure his back.

Then while he’s in bed & can’t move, Mc will break into his house and get Ashes mom from behind, Blind fold her and blindfold ashes dad in his sleep, Then he will Dark Path her Mom in front of her defenseless dad.

And maybe remove her blindfold similarly to removing Ashes mask (Because that was hot as fuck)

Then he will take pictures of her mom & threaten her dad so that her mom won’t reveal who it was that got her, She will then live in fear knowning her daughter is dating mc and he could strike again whenever he wants.

This is my current plan, But I’m open to suggestions :devilish:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
More likely that through sheer willpower he will start moving and pummel you until half of your bones are broken. You wake up several weeks later handcuffed to a hospital bed.
Time skip a year and you are in jail your new house for the next few decades, where as a sexual offender you spend your time having to choose between getting beaten or gang raped in the shower or both.

The end. :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: GokutheG

armond

Apr 26, 2020
More likely that through sheer willpower he will start moving and pummel you until half of your bones are broken. You wake up several weeks later handcuffed to a hospital bed.
Time skip a year and you are in jail your new house for the next few decades, where as a sexual offender you spend your time having to choose between getting beaten or gang raped in the shower or both.

The end. :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, that sounds like a fun video game

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Now that everyone has seen that sexy render with Mason
Are you all ready to join team perverts?

Just remember I am king pervert
When me and Mason are together there is no limit to the kinky stuff we would do

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes