SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
That's why I refuse to put Gabby and Mason on the same save. Solo saves for me. Besides, I wouldn't want it to be poly. I'm too greedy and I don't share. Not even with my other LIs. :LOL:
Well it's not a guarantee that it would be a throuple type of relationship, there could be paths where you can be with multiple girls independently of each other, where they never touch the other sexually. Though if you're a completely monogamous person, then anything other than a fully committed one-on-one relationship probably won't suffice.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Sorry, what I meant with my question was
Do you think there will be some LI who won't even like the idea of a poly relationship?
And we have to be strictly monogamous with them?
The way I see the situation is like this, I have a lot of money, investments in real estate and a charity organization to have more money, being with me I will support you both financially and professionally and I will treat you the best possible, whoever wants to get on the MC's boat to get on if the exit door is not there.

I speak in case we go down the right path without threats or abuses.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well it's not a guarantee that it would be a throuple type of relationship, there could be paths where you can be with multiple girls independently of each other, where they never touch the other sexually. Though if you're a completely monogamous person, then anything other than a fully committed one-on-one relationship probably won't suffice.
I play some harem games, but I like picking and choosing who is in the harem, so I deal with some poly. Just not into that. I like how a couple devs make those interactions a choice and not forced.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I like the idea of a throuple
I think I would want Nicki & Mason in it
But then I also want to see solo romance endings with them

I'm going to lose track of how many playthroughs I do lol

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I like the idea of a throuple
I think I would want Nicki & Mason in it
But then I also want to see solo romance endings with them

I'm going to lose track of how many playthroughs I do lol
Want my spreadsheet? Only way I can keep track of what paths I'm doing lol.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Want my spreadsheet? Only way I can keep track of what paths I'm doing lol.
Haha
No thanks for the moment I just like to make decisions in the heat of the action
And not worry about paths
I just choose whatever option I would do in real life

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Haha
No thanks for the moment I just like to make decisions in the heat of the action
And not worry about paths
I just choose whatever option I would do in real life
Damn...if could do that in real life mine would sure be different hahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
So the MC is a multi-millionaire with family issues who runs a charitable foundation.

Are we sure he's not Batman?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
But I wonder if any of the girls will eventually want a monogamous relationship?
Even if Nicki is okay with a poly or the MC just being a manslut in general id only pick Nicki. She is a goodness and I don't need anyone else for handholding, cuddles etc etc all the normal romantic stuff too lazy to type it all out lol.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Even if Nicki is okay with a poly or the MC just being a manslut in general id only pick Nicki. She is a goodness and I don't need anyone else for handholding, cuddles etc etc all the normal romantic stuff too lazy to type it all out lol.
You & I think a lot alike when it comes to these games
You are right again Nicki is an angel who needs lots of romance

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
So the MC is a multi-millionaire with family issues who runs a charitable foundation.

Are we sure he's not Batman?
I meeeean, my affection for comics is written all over the game. Trevor Crane being a gaunt, scarecrow-like figure. The Purple Puma being a mix of Batman and Spider-Man, with shades of Black Panther.

If I didn't go out of my way to avoid mentioning real-life intellectual property, I'd have already had Nicki make a quip about it. :p

I want to clarify, when I say poly paths should exist to the end, I specifically mean actual poly relationships where you are actually dating multiple girls, not just sex. If you're dating one of the girls, and they're okay with you fucking around for the time being, but then later on want to close the relationship completely, that's definitely fair. However, if you're actually in relationships with multiple girls and they're both (all) okay with the arrangement, then suddenly want you for themselves and force you to choose, that's when it would be a kick in the balls.
There will be poly paths that go to the end. Some of the girls will be more involved with each other, while one girl in particular has an attitude more like, "You're my boyfriend, and you're her boyfriend, but that doesn't mean she and I need to be girlfriends."

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have only ever read a couple of comics before and that was years ago
I don't even watch TV shows or movies anymore
It's either a video game or nothing for me

But if it would impress Nicki I would read a hundred comics a day
Guys nicki is so sweet don't you want to marry her?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I wouldn't just marry Nicki but give her all the love and whatever she wants she deserves it. i'd spend all of Guy's money and go broke if it meant making her happy she is worth it. Yes I know I am simping hard for her but i dont care she is my #1 simp LI in this game.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I meeeean, my affection for comics is written all over the game. Trevor Crane being a gaunt, scarecrow-like figure. The Purple Puma being a mix of Batman and Spider-Man, with shades of Black Panther.

If I didn't go out of my way to avoid mentioning real-life intellectual property, I'd have already had Nicki make a quip about it. :p

There will be poly paths that go to the end. Some of the girls will be more involved with each other, while one girl in particular has an attitude more like, "You're my boyfriend, and you're her boyfriend, but that doesn't mean she and I need to be girlfriends."
so in certain combinations girl on girl will always happen or will there be choices to not have that as someone said earlier im greedy and dont like to share even with other LI's just want to know if i should stick to solo path or if what i would prefer will be possible

natehale1971

Jul 7, 2021
I do feel it's worth pointing out that Wren's genial, and even says she appreciates the offer. I just wanted to use that moment to let the player shape their MC a bit. Is he the type to offer a hand, or not? My granddad was a double amputee, and it always interested me to see how he worked around it. So, that interaction was more about showing Wren's ability to be independent, than to shame the player for trying to help.
This is why she's one of my fav characters in your game. She saw his offer exactly as it was given. One person offering to help another. Any human being would offer a hand up to any other human being... it's only thanks to way things are today that this is an issue thanks to all the focus on "optics" where self-centred jerks focus on surface appearences instead of thousands of years of cultural development and humane interactions with one another.

Being a Cripple with a much similiar outlook, i find Wren a refreshing & inspirational character portrayed in "modern" media. Many of us just accept our conditions and find ways to adapt, overcome and conquer our environments to live our lives as best possible. We don't want special treatment, we just want to live our lives as quietly as possible.

The only thing about being a cripple that i haven't found a way to covercome is the loneliness. finding women who want to be in a relationship with a DAV has been extremely depressing, filling the role of the sterotype of being a DAV who's wife abadoned him and then took his kids & hasn't allowed him to have any contact with them is the biggest kick in the teeth you can get. So i have been learning to adapt, to accept the loneliness that is so damn common for those of us with the triple threat that are part of why so many of us have... let's just say that from my own observations that the 22 number is extremely lowballing the problem.

We have no control over what others think, say or do... we only have control over who we see things or how we interact with the world. Trying to force others to confrim to how we see the world is to me the ultimate form of tyranny, because you are robbing them of their own perceptions. I just wish we'd as a society be more compassionate & empathic with the others we encounter in life, because the majority of people can't tell what's happening in the lives, in the minds, in the hearts of the people they are meeting. Some people's scars/disabilities just can't be seen with the naked eye, it can be mental/emotional scarring that comes from things like abuse, sexual assault, ect that leaves them "once bitten, twice shy".

I try to make all the characters in FiN have their own 'voices,' and sometimes that means leaning hard on little verbal tics. Nicki's based loosely on a friend of mine who would say man and dude, like, a lot. Still, I'll keep an eye on that. There's a fine line between being annoying and not. :p
very true. one of my ticks since i was in the Navy has been to use a version of the phrase, "This totally sucks in the Bad Way." to which someone will ALWAYS ask, "How can things suck in a Good Way?" To which I will then answer, "Think about it for a second and then get out of my damn gutter... it's to damn crowded down here." depending on the company it will get laughs or a punch/slap on the shoulder.

Back when i worked with the public i'd deal with so damn many people who say, "like, uhmmm..." at the start or at the end of a sentence way to damn much. LOL

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
so in certain combinations girl on girl will always happen or will there be choices to not have that as someone said earlier im greedy and dont like to share even with other LI's just want to know if i should stick to solo path or if what i would prefer will be possible
Nah, no mandatory couples. It'll be pretty clear when you start to steer girls towards these types of arrangements.

when is the new update expected to arrive?
I'll have something out on Christmas Day. For top-tier patrons, it'll basically be the best stable build I can get together by then. I'm moving pretty quickly now, but I may fall a little short of everything I wanted. In which case I'll do another Part One/Part Two release, rather than holding it back.

For everyone else, I'm planning to make the prologue of the chapter free, to spread a bit of holiday cheer.

I just put out a new demo build which has nearly 400 total images, and I'm confident I can get at least 700 total ready by Christmas.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Just discover that there will be a remake of ch1 I think? So when will it happen? Do we need to replay again since it may change the code or it just some kind of improvement about the picture quality?

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes