Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just discover that there will be a remake of ch1 I think? So when will it happen? Do we need to replay again since it may change the code or it just some kind of improvement about the picture quality?
A quick search would have told you. Next update continues story, the update after reworks chapter 1 and yes new start will be required.

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
I meeeean, my affection for comics is written all over the game. Trevor Crane being a gaunt, scarecrow-like figure. The Purple Puma being a mix of Batman and Spider-Man, with shades of Black Panther.

If I didn't go out of my way to avoid mentioning real-life intellectual property, I'd have already had Nicki make a quip about it. :p
Imma still changing the MC's name to Bruce Wayne. :)

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Canonically, his name is Guy Harrison.

But I always change the name to something else because I find it such a stupid name.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
To be fair (To be faiiiiir) Guy was given a very boring and nondescript name, so people would be encouraged to change it/make him their own. I mean, his name's Guy. He might as well be named Person Protagonist.

010_Float Cam.png

tldr; 400+ images complete. New demo is out for $15+ supporters, featuring 389 new images. Brittani's small scene (130+ images) is complete, so I'm back to work on Nicki's, as well as some of the smaller, "connective tissue" scenes.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
To be fair (To be faiiiiir) Guy was given a very boring and nondescript name, so people would be encouraged to change it/make him their own. I mean, his name's Guy. He might as well be named Person Protagonist.
Surely you mean, Hiro Protagonist, right?

View attachment 3143665

tldr; 400+ images complete. New demo is out for $15+ supporters, featuring 389 new images. Brittani's small scene (130+ images) is complete, so I'm back to work on Nicki's, as well as some of the smaller, "connective tissue" scenes.
To be faiiiiir!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we are inpatient to fuck Gabby. But hey, it should be done right. Like, one whole update of nothing else, with each path having a completely different scene right. Fucking Gabby needs to be special. No matter what path your on.

Last edited:

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
Surely you mean, Hiro Protagonist, right?

To be faiiiiir!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we are inpatient to fuck Gabby. But hey, it should be done right. Like, one whole update of nothing else, with each path having a completely different scene right. Fucking Gabby needs to be special. No matter what path your on.
Agreed about Gabby.
Also, where are your sig images from?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I actually really like how Nicki says man especially when talking to the MC. It's a small detail but to me it shows they really do have a good friendship first or and foremost before any other kind of relationship that may happen with them

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021

Haha! Jokes on you! I actually like how he has a really boring and nondescript name, because it really doubled-down on his whole 'nobody, everyman' origin of being a directionless service-industry cog that lucked into a life changing windfall. He's a background extra who suddenly finds themselves as the star of the show, and he clearly struggles with that. I mean, he's struggling less than when he was stuck in his nowhere 9-5 grind, but it's still pretty clear that he wasn't born into his current circumstances; he's anything but 'old money'.

So yeah, I like 'Guy Harrison'.

Dec 6, 2023
just playing this now
normally hate CG, i think it looks ugly usually, but this one had good screenshots, and now Im in it I think it actually looks quite decent. best of all, good work put into the environments. some of the renders I find actually very impressive and good looking
I am enjoying the story so far. on a mostly 'good' route.
i burst out laughing at the russian girl when they referenced the war though, because it feels weird to directly acknowledge it in a video game, as if the game is really happening right now? not a diss, its just funny
i like the game :)

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes