A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I literally didn't have a single sex scene in this update. MC is talked to the girl at the reception, met the streamers, Brittany and her mother, sat with the laptop and that’s it.
I'll report back once I finish this version, but the author has said the public version will have more content, so let's hope for that.

With The

Jul 25, 2021
I literally didn't have a single sex scene in this update. MC is talked to the girl at the reception, met the streamers, Brittany and her mother, sat with the laptop and that’s it.
If you continue from previous vanilla then the dark option will not show on you. You need to replay from beginning.

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
What can we expect in term of lewd stuff in this update? Which characters? I didn't play last uptade, cause even if I really like this game, there are 4 girls I don't really care about (Ashe, Nicky, Madison and Mason) and last update was only Ashe focused.

HaDenG

Oct 20, 2017
If you continue from previous vanilla then the dark option will not show on you. You need to replay from beginning.
I continued from the dark version still there is no new content except MC molesting Brittany a little in the store.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah the new update was pretty boring. hopefully there is more in the regular version when it comes out. only played my Nicki path though. didn't bother with any other LI paths. so perhaps there is more i didn't see in the vanilla update.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
well I think it was more of a development update of future events than anything else, the most relevant was the meeting with Brittany and if you know that Pepper suffers from abuse, I was expecting to see already in this version to get Gabby's dad out of prison but well....
there are certain things that if they were omitted maybe he could put in more relevant scenes or scenes involving one of the girls, like the coffee and the money, the streaming as well as investigating them afterwards.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I would seriously consider not bailing out Madison's husband, I might if I investigated the charges and interviewed the arresting officers, maybe. MC can help with the store, but he needs to distance himself from some of these drug people. He best get a two man body guard group, or hire an agency and do shifts.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I would seriously consider not bailing out Madison's husband, I might if I investigated the charges and interviewed the arresting officers, maybe. MC can help with the store, but he needs to distance himself from some of these drug people. He best get a two man body guard group, or hire an agency and do shifts.
Agreed.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
100% either he is going to bail him and gain brownie points with Gabby and Madison, then Gab's father is going to fuck it up really bad or pre-investigation before going to bail him and confirm that he is in deep shit with hard drugs and reveal it to them.
I'm leaning more toward number 1 so you get a lot of brownie points with Madison and Gabby. I think is the smarter choice narratively as Madison is a LI if I'm correct.

Reactions: KiraJames

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm a little confused NeonGhosts said that more scenes will be added to the version that releases to the next tier soon
And then even more will be added to the public version.

So, my question is do I have to replay the update again once the public version is out?

ODX

Apr 3, 2018
Sounds like you installed a version that’s not compatible with your previous build. Probably a Friends Indeed/Friends in Need conflict. Or a patch issue.

I don’t generally get hands-on with the uploads here, so I have no idea what versions people are uploading. Unfortunately I can only vouch for, and troubleshoot, the files I actually control and upload on my sites.
Sounds right, no problems. I just appreciate your input. I will just start a new playthrough. If I don't encounter the same issues, you will have a patreon supporter. I typically wait til a project is around the .5 update before I start supporting. Have been burned by a few too many abandoned projects. By the .5 update I can usually feel the project will eventually reach completion.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Eh.. I got my money, and there’s no putting that genie back in the bottle.

I’ve been pretty adamant about not pricing people out of early access to the game. Which is why my highest tier is $15. And as time’s gone on, I’ve taken steps to make my tiers more affordable. The $50 tier I had at the beginning dropped to $15, because I honestly felt some anxiety over some kind souls giving me $50/mo. My $15 weekly “sneak peek” feature dropped to $5 this year.

If I really wanted to start fighting piracy, I’d start releasing it at $30, $40, $50, embargoing it for a month or more, sending out DMCA notices, and being a general skinflint dick about it. Orrrr I can keep doing what I’ve been doing, and focus on delivering solid weekly content to my regular supporters who have been so very, very good to me.

I like making stuff, and I like cultivating a nice little community. I don’t necessarily see the chapter releases as the sole product. It’s the weekly dev updates I do for free, the $2 NSFW art feature I do bi-weekly, the $5 weekly ‘sneak peek’ posts with script samples and advance art, the $15 playtester builds, and THEN the chapter releases. Plus whatever nonsense I post on Discord.

So, am I thrilled people don’t want to wait for the improved $5 release in a few days? Not really! But, it’s out of my hands, so I’m not going to sulk about it.

Pirate sites continue to drive a lot of traffic towards me. So, I’ll take the good from that and try to entice as many people to sign up and support me, by delivering the best possible content I can week-to-week. Because that’s really the only thing that I can control! No use sweating the rest. :D
You're an awesome dev and if I made more, I'd have gladly supported your work as much as possible financially. I respect the crap out of avn devs who are at least wanting to interact with us and is okay with our criticism while not demonizing us because we don't have the means to pay at the time. I love your game dude and recommend it to anywhere I can because it is fun with a lot of fun characters (Gabby is best girl).

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
B

"But doctor, I AM Caravaggio!"

... wait is that not how it goes?
That's actually a very interesting consideration.
What happens if an author decides later to destroy or strongly alter one of his previous works? Actually, i don't know to what extent, there are laws that prevent this occourance, in general to protect important works of art when an artist, as not so rarely happen, go nuts with age.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes