RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I appreciate the detailed review! That said, I'd file a lot of your critiques under simple difference of opinion/story preferences. Everyone has their thoughts about what the game should be, or where it should go. Everyone has their favorite characters. Everyone's someone's least favorite character, until I write a scene that makes the reader go, "Oh wait, I love them now."

The Lucien plot is what it is. Some people have had reactions that I consider a bit strange, i.e. "I'm feeling cucked by this guy," and I don't get that at all -- but okay. How much you like or dislike his plotline will probably vary based on how much you prefer a slice of life adventure versus something a little more focused and dramatic. But, I've been nudging things into place for this plotline to eventually pay off, since the beginning.

And I get it, there's a lot of balls in the air, and not everyone gets their time in the sun. I've said this before, but as the game progresses, I think a lot of this stuff gets easier to handle, not harder. As characters get their routes more or less locked in, and major sex scenes are finished for the love interests, there's just.. Less for me to juggle. As of now, a few of the love interests routes are more or less locked in. A few characters have had big, complex sex scenes, and won't need another. And if you squint, I think you can see the plotlines more or less coming together.

I'll just do a quick, top-of-my-head recap of what's going on with all the characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously those are deserving of being put into some sort of character sheets. (y) :cool:

Reactions: darlic

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I appreciate the detailed review! That said, I'd file a lot of your critiques under simple difference of opinion/story preferences. Everyone has their thoughts about what the game should be, or where it should go. Everyone has their favorite characters. Everyone's someone's least favorite character, until I write a scene that makes the reader go, "Oh wait, I love them now."

The Lucien plot is what it is. Some people have had reactions that I consider a bit strange, i.e. "I'm feeling cucked by this guy," and I don't get that at all -- but okay. How much you like or dislike his plotline will probably vary based on how much you prefer a slice of life adventure versus something a little more focused and dramatic. But, I've been nudging things into place for this plotline to eventually pay off, since the beginning.

And I get it, there's a lot of balls in the air, and not everyone gets their time in the sun. I've said this before, but as the game progresses, I think a lot of this stuff gets easier to handle, not harder. As characters get their routes more or less locked in, and major sex scenes are finished for the love interests, there's just.. Less for me to juggle. As of now, a few of the love interests routes are more or less locked in. A few characters have had big, complex sex scenes, and won't need another. And if you squint, I think you can see the plotlines more or less coming together.

I'll just do a quick, top-of-my-head recap of what's going on with all the characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's one thing I love about your game I love how all of your characters have some kind of story development going on for them even ones that might need more attention. Can't say that for other AVN's alot of times it's only like 2 maybe 3 LI that get the level of detail yours have right away.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i would like to see Guy get serious about self defence after being clocked by that loser Jamie. however, in his defence, Jamie hit him from behind as he was turning, so he couldn't really defend himself there. just would have liked to see Guy get up and punch the assholes lights out and let him know his uni plans just went out the window. a bodyguard is a pussy move, learn some martial arts like a real alpha. Guy needs to protect his women.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
i would like to see Guy get serious about self defence after being clocked by that loser Jamie. however, in his defence, Jamie hit him from behind as he was turning, so he couldn't really defend himself there. just would have liked to see Guy get up and punch the assholes lights out and let him know his uni plans just went out the window. a bodyguard is a pussy move, learn some martial arts like a real alpha. Guy needs to protect his women.
He's a lover not a fighter :sneaky:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SlapE

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
a bodyguard is a pussy move
When I saw he mentioned bodyguard. All I could think of is what if he got Alex to be Nicki's bodyguard cause of Brent, while probably wouldn't make much sense at least yet. I think be funny and potentially good bonding and perhaps we can see a angry Nicki as I think angry Nicki sex would be hot.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, we shouldn't even have been there. Fuck Risa and her bs. I still say it should've been a choice. Still haven't played it yet, but, since it's not a choice, time for me to put Risa on the dark path and make her life a livin Hell.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well, we shouldn't even have been there. Fuck Risa and her bs. I still say it should've been a choice. Still haven't played it yet, but, since it's not a choice, time for me to put Risa on the dark path and make her life a livin Hell.
This is gonna make poor Joshy sad to hear. Meanwhile he will be doing everything he can to help her, and probably something to do with holding her hand, spoiling her, and likely something to do with cummy kisses as well. You know... just Joshy things. :D

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This is gonna make poor Joshy sad to hear. Meanwhile he will be doing everything he can to help her, and probably something to do with holding her hand, spoiling her, and likely something to do with cummy kisses as well. You know... just Joshy things. :D
not gonna lie im on the fence of being like Joshy and being a simp for her as well. One one hand the way neon can make some of these characters look sad and desperate just with just their facial expressions makes me kind of feel bad for Risa and want to help her. That and she has pierced nipples and that is a weakness of mine. However she did trick us / lie to us that we were taking her home. So right now I'm a bit undecided but am leaning towards putting her on the simp list and keep a watchful eye on her however it won't be joshy level of simping lol.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
not gonna lie im on the fence of being like Joshy and being a simp for her as well. One one hand the way neon can make some of these characters look sad and desperate just with just their facial expressions makes me kind of feel bad for Risa and want to help her. That and she has pierced nipples and that is a weakness of mine. However she did trick us / lie to us that we were taking her home. So right now I'm a bit undecided but am leaning towards putting her on the simp list and keep a watchful eye on her however it won't be joshy level of simping lol.
When I play again, Gabby's update, I'm going to make Risa's life painful. Never thought I'd treat anyone that way in the game, but, no choice = no choice for Risa's path.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
When I play again, Gabby's update, I'm going to make Risa's life painful. Never thought I'd treat anyone that way in the game, but, no choice = no choice for Risa's path.
man even if I change my mind and put her on the no simp list later since im undecided right now I don't know if I can do anything bad to her with how good Neon is with showing emotion through facial expressions. When I replayed the game recently on the good path and did the Ashe date. I was going through the dialogue options for fun before reloading and picked the one to send her home instead of sleeping with her. How sad she was and looked I felt like I was a piece of shit that deserves to get dark path'd by someone if I went with that option for real. So I can't imagine how hard it would be for me to do asshole / dom or dark path choice to anyone I might dislike in this game.

Last edited:

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I doubt we will get a choice written in with the situation around Risa. It seems like this is possibly setting up the main conflict of the game. Which sadly I'm more interested in the Slice of Life type of gameplay and really was not looking for the darker conflict this seems to be setting up. Still waiting on next update.

Again like NeonGhosts said difference of opinion and what I'm looking for in the game. He had this planned from the beginning and has been working towards it.

Zerackon

Oct 2, 2023
man even if I change my mind and put her on the no simp list later since im undecided right now I don't know if I can do with how good Neon is with showing emotion through facial expressions. When I replayed the game recently on the good path and did the Ashe date. I was going through the dialogue options for fun before reloading and picked the one to send her home instead of sleeping with her. How sad she was and looked I felt like I was a piece of shit that deserves to get dark path'd by someone if I went with that option for real. So I can't imagine how hard it would be for me to do asshole / dom or dark path choice to anyone I might dislike in this game.
So relatable, can't bring myself to be the bad guy in this game, all characters are so likeable, and i know that if i was in MC's position in real life, i would the same, having a hard time being mean to people in need and taking advatage.

At a later date Ashe tells about her life a bit more and starts crying, got the choice of hugging or kissing, went with Kissing and she got upset so i felt i had to go back and do it right instead, and usualy i stick with my choices, even the bad ones in games.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
man even if I change my mind and put her on the no simp list later since im undecided right now I don't know if I can do anything bad to her with how good Neon is with showing emotion through facial expressions. When I replayed the game recently on the good path and did the Ashe date. I was going through the dialogue options for fun before reloading and picked the one to send her home instead of sleeping with her. How sad she was and looked I felt like I was a piece of shit that deserves to get dark path'd by someone if I went with that option for real. So I can't imagine how hard it would be for me to do asshole / dom or dark path choice to anyone I might dislike in this game.
Well, I didn't sign up for any forced paths. So, Neon gave us no choice with Risa and her drug buddies, so, I have no choice but to turn her into a slave. Her life is goin to be Hell with me.

I doubt we will get a choice written in with the situation around Risa. It seems like this is possibly setting up the main conflict of the game. Which sadly I'm more interested in the Slice of Life type of gameplay and really was not looking for the darker conflict this seems to be setting up. Still waiting on next update.

Again like NeonGhosts said difference of opinion and what I'm looking for in the game. He had this planned from the beginning and has been working towards it.
I agree. There won't be any choices added in, so Risa gets the dark path.

Reactions: zero1234

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Well, I didn't sign up for any forced paths. So, Neon gave us no choice with Risa and her drug buddies, so, I have no choice but to turn her into a slave. Her life is goin to be Hell with me.

I agree. There won't be any choices added in, so Risa gets the dark path.
I honestly can't tell if this is really an overreaction to a small lack of agency on the player's part or a reaction to Risa's storyline in general. I mean, we didn't get a choice to go to the store for more coffee or say 'fuck it' and stay home either.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I honestly can't tell if this is really an overreaction to a small lack of agency on the player's part or a reaction to Risa's storyline in general. I mean, we didn't get a choice to go to the store for more coffee or say 'fuck it' and stay home either.
It's a reaction to the fact I avoided Risa as much as possible to start with. I don't know her and I wouldn't run off to a drug den to save her. As I said, I haven't played it yet and I won't until Gabby's path is updated. But a drug related path where Guy gets his ass kicked? Yeah, no thanks. Risa gets what she gets after.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I think the discourse comes from the implication of the choice, it's not a simple go get coffee choice. We get a choice about trying to get a backpack back confronting the person, you get a choice about sending the photoshoots to just Brit or Jamie as well.

But when it comes to a choice to take a Addict into a Drug den to score them a fix we get no choice.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So relatable, can't bring myself to be the bad guy in this game, all characters are so likeable, and i know that if i was in MC's position in real life, i would the same, having a hard time being mean to people in need and taking advatage.

At a later date Ashe tells about her life a bit more and starts crying, got the choice of hugging or kissing, went with Kissing and she got upset so i felt i had to go back and do it right instead, and usualy i stick with my choices, even the bad ones in games.
lol I did the same thing I went back and did the hug it just felt more right than kissing her.

Honestly I had no problem with no choice as I saw it as a way to move the story forward instead of it being something to do with her path but I do understand why people might of disliked it and wanted a choice. That said I hope Guy can get out of there without getting into a fight his face is already black and blue from Jamie during the photoshoot.

Reactions: Karmadive

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
gladdens me this trend started by Risa, the dark side always start from somewhere folks!

e1b.jpg
She is going to be a fuckslut on call just by keeping her habit online, This could be golden!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You know with all this Risa talk about some wanting to dark side her or w/e. Just got me thinking the one character that actually deserves it is Isabella. No matter how fucked up or slutty Risa might be for forcing us and us as players getting no choice in the matter. I don't see Risa ever getting to the level as Isabella bad in the future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You know with all this Risa talk about some wanting to dark side her or w/e. Just got me thinking the one character that actually deserves it is Isabella. No matter how fucked up or slutty Risa might be for forcing us and us as players getting no choice in the matter. I don't see Risa ever getting to the level as Isabella bad in the future.
Which one is she?

Edit:
I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who said that about Risa and dark path.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes