Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Trying to avoid spoilers so haven't read the thread - I can't get past the "end chapter 2" screen, no idea why. Is there even new content in this update?

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I've been wondering, will this end up as Harem game? or will be forced to choose which certain love interests we should stick with?

Also I'd get the feeling Mason isn't actually a guy but a girl (unless he's a trap, a femboy).

Also while I like Gabby with the daddy kink and their interaction (which is hot and somehow adorable), I hope we can get a slaveplay kink with her like with her BF (w/o the racist overtones, just typical sub/dom play).

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Trying to avoid spoilers so haven't read the thread - I can't get past the "end chapter 2" screen, no idea why. Is there even new content in this update?
Yeah, a bunch.. What's it doing, kicking you back to the menu screen? Or just freezing on a black screen? Maybe it's a patch incompatibility thing, if you didn't install the patch on the new game file, but had it on the old one?

I've been wondering, will this end up as Harem game? or will be forced to choose which certain love interests we should stick with?

Also I'd get the feeling Mason isn't actually a guy but a girl (unless he's a trap, a femboy).

Also while I like Gabby with the daddy kink and their interaction (which is hot and somehow adorable), I hope we can get a slaveplay kink with her like with her BF (w/o the racist overtones, just typical sub/dom play).
Harem for now, with plans for endings allowing you to wind up with certain girls. Gabby's dark paths will feature domination. There will be one that's strictly submission, and one that's more of a sugar-baby path.

Petition for Gabby's ex and Brent to be dropped in a ditch
Bane Voice @ Jamie: "No. Your punishment must be more severe.."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Yeah, a bunch.. What's it doing, kicking you back to the menu screen? Or just freezing on a black screen? Maybe it's a patch incompatibility thing, if you didn't install the patch on the new game file, but had it on the old one?
It's just not going past the end chapter 2 screen, there's nothing further. If we are talking about the winky face patch, I have it on both the last version and this updated version. Do I need the other patch too? Not sure why it's doing this. On a side note though, love your game keep up the good work :)

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
It's just not going past the end chapter 2 screen, there's nothing further. If we are talking about the winky face patch, I have it on both the last version and this updated version. Do I need the other patch too? Not sure why it's doing this. On a side note though, love your game keep up the good work :)
That's super weird!

And you didn't maybe download it, but then try to play an older version you already had on your PC? I had someone do that once.

I'd start a new game and just ctrl-skip the whole thing, and see if there's anything there. That'll narrow down if it's an issue with your saves, or the game.

And thanks, glad you're enjoying it!

the incest tag has to do with what is really in this game?
There's no incest tag present.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cigzag

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Maybe!

Pregnancy isn't necessarily my kink, but I think this chapter introduced a character that it'd make sense for.
I hope you'll look into that and perhaps add it for other characters as well. I'm waiting for today's update you mentioned before playing for the first time so I don't know if you've been doing that already, but even adding mentions of birth control or having some sex scenes using condoms is a good start while you're not ready to fully pursue that fetish. After it's in, don't be afraid of using time skips if you can, to advance the pregnancies without needing to wait years in development for it to show.

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
That's super weird!

And you didn't maybe download it, but then try to play an older version you already had on your PC? I had someone do that once.

I'd start a new game and just ctrl-skip the whole thing, and see if there's anything there. That'll narrow down if it's an issue with your saves, or the game.

And thanks, glad you're enjoying it!
Dude, you're gonna laugh at me. I didn't realize I had to click on the "end chapter 2" on the black screen. I didn't realize it was a button, I thought it was just a screen as they normally are in most other games. My bad! :ROFLMAO:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I like that this game more or less always gives you a realistic choice, you can be 1. happy rainbow man 2. evil moustache twirling villain 3. fair/realistic. Only pet peeve I have is that you can't just turn the friend away, you have to either just be oh no problem have 20k or force her into sex as payment. I get that the way the story is set up she needs to get that money but still shame as you always get a option otherwise.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Considering she didn't want anything at all before that, it's still progress.

When she first asked the MC for money in the first episode she already had a boyfriend. She's been with Brent for some time.

She's just gone through 3 months of shit and you think she's going to want to jump into a relationship after all that?

I know i've got her on the back burner to see how things go but even if i'd wanted her as the one and only LI I know it's wouldn't be happening anytime soon. Her life is a mess right now.
Actually she did wat more before that, she was just afraid of the relationship failing and losing a friend. On the rest your correct but not on that she didn't want anything before.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There seems to be a misapprehension that we are supposed to like Nikki, all elements of her character to the contrary. The MC has feelings for her, certainly, but that is just something that he can struggle with for the sake of the story. I believe that all of the characters introduced so far are supposed to have both likable and unlikable elements. This is to inform how the MC can treat them so wildly differently and have these decisions "justified" somehow. Nobody is supposed to be perfect and Nikki's glaring flaws are obvious. I think that Nikki is a good character and has a place in the VN but as more of a cautionary tale. She is here to show that MC's not necessarily going to get the desired result from being nice to people and that even nice people that he likes are not necessarily returning his feelings just because he is nice to them.

I wouldn't be surprised if later in the story it turns out that a lot of what Nikki said about Brett was bullshit and there is more, or even less, to the story. She may, ultimately, end up being a truly manipulative and soulless person. But being a bad person could make her a good character. All of her stories sound like they came from a Quinton Tarrantino movie and there is no reason to take her at her word. But she seems like an interesting character and if she really is that good at manipulating people it might come in handy down the road whether or not you play your MC as a nice person. If she can work the MC, maybe she will be better than the MC at realizing when other women are trying to work him. The qualities that make her a "bad" person could make her a good assistant. What is indisputable whether she be good, bad, or indifferent is that she was the catalyst for the MC's journey. Both her initial visit and her subsequent disappearance induced him to create Friends in Need and her continued involvement is certain to make the story more interesting.

I find Nikki to be more of a potential partner in crime than a love interest. It would be kind of weird for a game like this if the first girl was the best girl anyway. I don't really hear wedding bells ringing but I do think that the MC's forthcoming relationship with her is going to be one of the most important in the VN one way or another.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Dude, you're gonna laugh at me. I didn't realize I had to click on the "end chapter 2" on the black screen. I didn't realize it was a button, I thought it was just a screen as they normally are in most other games. My bad! :ROFLMAO:
Well, it also took me several minutes to understand that it is a button ...;)

RevanXIII

Jul 3, 2020
Yep had the same thing, even reinstalled before I figured it out.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
I find Nikki to be more of a potential partner in crime than a love interest. It would be kind of weird for a game like this if the first girl was the best girl anyway. I don't really hear wedding bells ringing but I do think that the MC's forthcoming relationship with her is going to be one of the most important in the VN one way or another.
It is possible, even probable. But I still think Nikki is pretty adorable in this chapter.
Being depraved and loving the 'horrors' found on this site, doesn't prevent you from having a heart that can be taken in, sometimes :sneaky:

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.22 (probably need a new save) + Taboo Patch
Size 177 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please update (y)

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I feel like everyone has a different view of what constitutes NTR. But, you'll never be forced to watch one of your love interests get fucked, with the emphasis on humiliating you.

Now, if you decided you want to rent a girl out at some point.. that may be an option. It's not in the story yet, but it's certainly a possibility for an evil MC, down the line.

As for planned content, off the top of my head next chapter will have interracial, teen (18+), drunk sex, and more domination, romance, and blackmail.
NeonGhosts I saw in previous post to the one quoted, you said you'd consider planned tags etc, to the op. Is there any particular reason you decided against it?

Also this answer to the future tags leaves so much open to interpretation to what it can mean.

You'll never see them fuck anyone, you'll see them fuck others without humiliating you, they'll fuck others but you won't see it, they'll do it and you'll join in.

So many possibilities. Are you willing to be a little more specific on future kinks of all types ?

Also is the patch only for the "bad" route or does it add other patreon unfriendly stuff like the incest because it's not clear what it actually does? Figured that bit out.

Edited as I realised I didn't really ask a question and it may have seemed more adversarial than intended.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Doctor Shark
4.50 star(s) 188 Votes