Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really think the dev is going to make each LI have 1-2 other LI that they are willing to also date. This will be the compromise of having no harem.
I think you might be right.
I wouldn't really be upset though if the romance paths are mostly monogamous.

Neon has said before that poly relationships will be possible.
I wonder which combinations he might put together.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think id only play Monogamous paths in this game tbh. The only one id consider going poly with for one save and I doubt it would ever happen. Would be Ashe and Nicki cause I think they would bring a interesting dynamic and probably some drama as well. I cant say any poly relationship with the other LI seems interesting enough for me to want to pursue currently.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I just thought of something that would be sexy and romantic.

What if Nicki & I both date Mason?
I somehow doubt Nicki would like that. She doesn't seem open to poly relationships.
Also taking into consideration Mason's situation with him living on Guy's bulding i doubt he would be in any condition to refuse under fear of losing this safe place to sleep.

A scumbag Guy could try to force him but Nicki would have already run by that time. :unsure:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
It's all good, bro. It was a long time ago.

Yeah. Mason and Gabby solo runs for me. I may end up doin a solo save for Viola, still haven't decided though.
Sounds like me! Props for defending your family bro! I just hope yours had your back because mine threw me under the bus where I did 18 months back in 03.

Reactions: Dark Silence

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Appreciate the kind words, everyone. I try not to vent in public too often, but I think it's sometimes useful to point out the unique pressures that this type of work subjects someone to.

I avoided asking after the update, but is the shopping scene the Brittani content that was promised when you initially did your timeline of updates last year?Because if yes and now she has to wait her rotation again for another half a year, that is beyond bullshit, compared to 100 routes and scenes with Ashe and Nicki.

If you skipped her lewd stuff because you want it to be in a better moment than after her ass of her bf assaulting you, we haven't even started her route yet...Maybe in 3 years will gets some meaningful progress.

Looking at the previews now we have to deal with Risa' shit, what happened with her being just a side hoe for extra lewd stuff?
At this point I pray the sister is just a plot device and not yet another character to be added into the rotation.
Brittani's content is still planned for where it was originally: in an update that will also focus on Viola and Gabby. I added the scene of her in the store, basically because we hadn't seen her for a bit.

Originally, the whole plan to bring her back for a second audition was going to be played out over a phone call, where we'd hear Isabella basically inserting herself into the conversation. Then we'd ultimately meet her when she appeared at Brittani's audition uninvited. I moved a Britt and Isabella into Chapter 8, basically because it'd be more visually interesting to actually have the characters interact in person.

So, we're still on the same roadmap, some content just got shuffled.

We're basically here:
  • Risa, Mason/Viola, Alex, Gabby/Madison
  • Chapter One remake
  • Gabby, Brittani/Ashe, Viola

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Appreciate the kind words, everyone. I try not to vent in public too often, but I think it's sometimes useful to point out the unique pressures that this type of work subjects someone to.

Brittani's content is still planned for where it was originally: in an update that will also focus on Viola and Gabby. I added the scene of her in the store, basically because we hadn't seen her for a bit.

Originally, the whole plan to bring her back for a second audition was going to be played out over a phone call, where we'd hear Isabella basically inserting herself into the conversation. Then we'd ultimately meet her when she appeared at Brittani's audition uninvited. I moved a Britt and Isabella into Chapter 8, basically because it'd be more visually interesting to actually have the characters interact in person.

We're basically here:
  • Chapter One remake
So the topline is next followed by the remake? What are you hoping to improve in the chapter 1 remake if I may ask.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Chapter 1 was commissioned to another person by Neon, so he will likely update models and renders for it. Plus i remember him mentioning adding more options to make the relationship between Guy and Nicki more organic (example: being able to just help her without doing it in exchange for sex).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I somehow doubt Nicki would like that. She doesn't seem open to poly relationships.
Also taking into consideration Mason's situation with him living on Guy's bulding i doubt he would be in any condition to refuse under fear of losing this safe place to sleep.

A scumbag Guy could try to force him but Nicki would have already run by that time. :unsure:
I just get the feeling she is open to sharing. I would rather she wasn't but I'll still love her.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Sharing with women, no. Sharing with men, yes? Or do you decide on a game by game what kinks you like.
I know you troll and play it up for the audience, but I demand some consistency! :cautious: :Kappa:
Well, netorase is a kink of mine.
But not if its poorly written and the other dudes are arseholes.
Which unfortunately is most of the stuff I have tried.

It mostly depends on the game really.
In Friends in Need for example I want Nicki to myself without anyone else.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
You're basing this on what exactly? If it's the scene with Alex, that doesn't prove anything to be honest. She may or may not be open to sharing, or even a poly relationship, but there has been no actual proof in either direction thus far. Ashe on the other hand, going by the dialogue during her date, it's much safer to say that she wouldn't be open to that sort of relationship. However, she has hinted that she would potentially be down for threesomes.

Mason I think will be the most likely to be open to a polyamorous relationship, at least from everything we know so far. Not sure if he's actually polyamorous, or would only do it for the MC's or his own sake, either way I do feel confident in saying he will be one of the characters that will have that option open. Neon did mention that one of the characters is already a polyamorous person. We don't know who it is yet, who knows, it could end up being a character we weren't expecting. Ashe is the only one I'm confident isn't that character, based on what we know so far. (Carolina seems to be also unlikely, I won't fully rule it out though.)

I just get the feeling she is open to sharing. I would rather she wasn't but I'll still love her.
Wow Joshy, trying to shatter my dream of a Nicki and Mason throuple are you? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You're basing this on what exactly? If it's the scene with Alex, that doesn't prove anything to be honest. She may or may not be open to sharing, or even a poly relationship, but there has been no actual proof in either direction thus far. Ashe on the other hand, going by the dialogue during her date, it's much safer to say that she wouldn't be open to that sort of relationship. However, she has hinted that she would potentially be down for threesomes.

Mason I think will be the most likely to be open to a polyamorous relationship, at least from everything we know so far. Not sure if he's actually polyamorous, or would only do it for the MC's sake, either way I do feel confident in saying he will be one of the characters that will have that option open. Neon did mention that one of the characters is already a polyamorous person. We don't know who it is yet, who knows, it could end up being a character we weren't expecting. Ashe is the only one I'm confident isn't that character, based on what we know so far. (Carolina seems to be also unlikely, I won't fully rule it out though.)

Wow Joshy, trying to shatter my dream of a Nicki and Mason throuple are you? :ROFLMAO:
Just call me a dream smasher lol

Seriously though I'll be happy as long as I can be with Mason in a monogamous relationship.
I very much doubt Neon would force us to be in a throuple or anything like that.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Every big game on this site that I have played we have to talk and interact with the girls.
Look at a certain college themed game.

We still have to hang around them even if we don't plow them.
Yeah, I really don't get the complaint of 'forced interaction'. I see it as an unfolding story... the 'N' part in 'VN'. Every good story has the protagonist run into some kind of trouble. I'm just here to enjoy the fun ride!

We're basically here:
  • Chapter One remake
Just out of curiosity, does Cassie come in after that last one? Or is it gonna be even longer? Whatever ends up the cas(si)e is fine, let the chips fall where they may and all that, but I've gotta know haha :giggle:

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes