NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

tldr; Still making good progress and not getting hung up on rendering. Really hoping to cross the 50% mark in the next week or so. And I made a new minor/incidental character, inspired by Big O, a much-loved 90s anime. I know people always raise a brow when I introduce another character, but she's mainly there so that players who bypassed Viola in the rain (i.e. -- monsters!) can still have the opportunity to still get Viola as a maid when they next see her.

Dorothy.png 014_Interior Car View.png

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I personally wouldn't give anybody those pills. They are probably mislabeled and just a method used to hide recreational drugs in plain site.
The reason I took the pills is because I thought they'd tie into Gabby's dad drug storyline.

When I saw that the option to use them during Ash's date my curiosity got me to replay the scene with that option. The dev did a really good job with the date rape. It was so well done it made me wish the mc was arrested and made me realize that my curiosity of the dark routes may disturb me even more in the future.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Thought about that red haired ex-MMA fighter and Nicki as an option? She might well fit with a more submissive Nicky path, as we could see in her jealousy she does see her as an attractive female or would not have gotten so easily jealous. :p So if we are to assume Nicky could be into females she could make sense.
I can see a hate fuck scene between the two. I don't really see Nicki wanting to be in a relationship if mc want to be with her aswell. Unless the dev can write a story that makes Nicki warm up to her in the future (after the hate fuck) which I think they're capable of.

Last edited:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
The reason I took the pills is because I thought they'd tie into Gabby's dad drug storyline.

When I saw that the option to use them during Ash's date my curiosity got me to replay the scene with that option. The dev did a really good job with the date rape. It was so well done it made me wish the mc was arrested and made me realize that my curiosity of the dark routes may disturb me even more in the future.
But... What path is this ? In my route MC Is a good boy pratically engaged...

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
But... What path is this ? In my route MC Is a good boy pratically engaged...
Yeah I play the mc as being a good guy who's dating Ashe. I just saw the option and curiosity took over and realized the dark path is really not the way for me.

That's what makes the scene so powerful. You can go from a loving and caring boyfriend to a fucking date raping piece of shit. I think the reason it hit so hard is because the situation is a bit too relatable to real life situations.

Last edited:

armond

Apr 26, 2020

tldr; Still making good progress and not getting hung up on rendering. Really hoping to cross the 50% mark in the next week or so. And I made a new minor/incidental character, inspired by Big O, a much-loved 90s anime. I know people always raise a brow when I introduce another character, but she's mainly there so that players who bypassed Viola in the rain (i.e. -- monsters!) can still have the opportunity to still get Viola as a maid when they next see her.

View attachment 3350835 View attachment 3350838
I like your style
1683055928737486.gif

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I personally wouldn't give anybody those pills. They are probably mislabeled and just a method used to hide recreational drugs in plain sight
Why are adults hiding "recreational" drugs in a pill bottle in a medicine cabinet........ they would store it in a pill bottle in their dresser where the entire family doesn't go on a daily basis? Or in their closet, or in a shoebox under their bed, or in a baggie stuffed behind something heavy etc etc.

Also why do the recreational drugs interact with alcohol like Guy expects them to? Like how they are labeled?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Why are adults hiding "recreational" drugs in a pill bottle in a medicine cabinet........ they would store it in a pill bottle in their dresser where the entire family doesn't go on a daily basis? Or in their closet, or in a shoebox under their bed, or in a baggie stuffed behind something heavy etc etc.

Also why do the recreational drugs interact with alcohol like Guy expects them to? Like how they are labeled?
You underestimate how far up their asses junkies can go. Every now and then you see news about little kids being intoxicated because their parents have drugs on plain sight.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
You underestimate how far up their asses junkies can go. Every now and then you see news about little kids being intoxicated because their parents have drugs on plain sight.
Every place I listed is a better "junkie" hiding place...... why would a junkie leave their pills in a place that their family goes to every day instead of a place that the family doesn't go? They aren't trying to hide something smelly like weed they are hiding odorless pills that could easily fit a thousand other places (both in bottle and not).

The dad being a junkie does not explain how the "recreational" drugs have the same effect as is described on the bottle. It also doesn't explain how the drugs act with alcohol like you would expect.

Another new question: Are they steet pills and the bottle matching them is just a happy coincidence or does the junkie dad have a reliable hook up with a script? :HideThePain:

Edit: Why was the dad arrested again? I cant remember but clearly it wasnt drug related since the cops never searched the most obvious place :KEK:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Every place I listed is a better "junkie" hiding place...... why would a junkie leave their pills in a place that their family goes to every day instead of a place that the family doesn't go? They aren't trying to hide something smelly like weed they are hiding odorless pills that could easily fit a thousand other places (both in bottle and not).

The dad being a junkie does not explain how the "recreational" drugs have the same effect as is described on the bottle. It also doesn't explain how the drugs act with alcohol like you would expect.

Another new question: Are they steet pills and the bottle matching them is just a happy coincidence or does the junkie dad have a reliable hook up with a script? :HideThePain:

Edit: Why was the dad arrested again? I cant remember but clearly it wasnt drug related since the cops never searched the most obvious place :KEK:
I don't know if the pills are drugs or just painkillers. The dad was arrested for possession, we don't know if he's a dealer or just a junkie for sure. Still in coffee shop Guy finds a card from the bookstore, coupled with Sideshow Bob addiction everything points to the dad being a dealer.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

IIRC, he was caught 'delivering' for a dealer.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I don't know if the pills are drugs or just painkillers. The dad was arrested for possession, we don't know if he's a dealer or just a junkie for sure. Still in coffee shop Guy finds a card from the bookstore, coupled with Sideshow Bob addiction everything points too the dad being a dealer.
IIRC, he was caught 'delivering' for a dealer.
so someone was arrested for possessing/running for themselves/a dealer and the cops never checked that persons house/missed an obvious out or place pill bottle that took guy all of 5 seconds to find upon entering the room for the first time? It is also unlikely that either of the girls were (regularly) taking the pills as neither of them has asked or made reference to them nor do they seem to be acting any different.

So its either 1. illicit drugs that the cops missed and were just chilling in the bathroom despite the person living there being arrested for drug related offenses
2. they are just allergy pills because one of the 3 people living their has allergies and it hasnt been brought up because they dont keep track of how many damn Benadryl are in the bottle

i also struggle to find a narrative reason for them to not be allergy pills since they have already been used. NG decided to cut some girls (logically) from the taboo path but wants to create extra branches across both paths and multiple girls? (guy doesnt take drugs,guy takes drugs but doesnt use, guy takes drugs and uses on good path, guy takes drugs and uses them on evil path etc) if they are just alleegly pills all those branches end that night/morning with ashe.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
so someone was arrested for possessing/running for themselves/a dealer and the cops never checked that persons house/missed an obvious out or place pill bottle that took guy all of 5 seconds to find upon entering the room for the first time? It is also unlikely that either of the girls were (regularly) taking the pills as neither of them has asked or made reference to them nor do they seem to be acting any different.

So its either 1. illicit drugs that the cops missed and were just chilling in the bathroom despite the person living there being arrested for drug related offenses
2. they are just allergy pills because one of the 3 people living their has allergies and it hasnt been brought up because they dont keep track of how many damn Benadryl are in the bottle

i also struggle to find a narrative reason for them to not be allergy pills since they have already been used. NG decided to cut some girls (logically) from the taboo path but wants to create extra branches across both paths and multiple girls? (guy doesnt take drugs,guy takes drugs but doesnt use, guy takes drugs and uses on good path, guy takes drugs and uses them on evil path etc) if they are just alleegly pills all those branches end that night/morning with ashe.
They are exactly what they are supposed to be.

No idea how the other guy came up with his theory...probably on drugs themselves...though I sometime wonder if a lot of people on this site are smoking/popping something with the shit that comes out of their fingers.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
They are exactly what they are supposed to be.

No idea how the other guy came up with his theory...probably on drugs themselves...though I sometime wonder if a lot of people on this site are smoking/popping something with the shit that comes out of their fingers.
I was 2 bowls deep when they posted that and even then had to do a double take because their is hardly any circumstantial evidence much less direct i mean in that post they even said they THOUGHT it would tie in not as opposed to currently thinking that :LUL:

I get misinterpreting something and making a "theory" on that i know that I have done it for multiple other games but I agree people will pull stuff out of nowhere and then change the story to fit around it or deny/ignore any questions they cant answer

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I can kind of see where the pill thing is coming from, because it's sort of conflating two plot points.

Guy goes to the bathroom and searches the medicine cabinet, and he finds prescription-strength allergy pills. He searches the trash and finds empty prescription bottles with names he doesn't recognize.

I should have probably just pointed out that the allergy pills have Gabby, Madison, or Ryan's name on them.

(Or used a Daz asset that didn't look like a prescription bottle, so they'd just be over-the-counter pills..)

I'll make a note to clean up that logic a bit.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Maybe it is my own personal experience that is informing this. My sister was an addict and she started out just partying with weed, then did hard stuff like coke, meth, molly etc. in her 20's. She went to rehab and cleaned up. In her 30's, she injured her back and got hooked on Oxycontin. Once we figured out she was hooked on oxy and cut off her prescriptions she would do stuff like getting them from a dealer in mislabeled bottles that said they were innocuous things like antidepressants she had a prescription for. We only discovered they were Oxy when she ODed and needed Narcan to avoid cardiac arrest. If it wasn't for a fast-thinking paramedic, she would no longer be with us. Fuck you, Sackler family.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Maybe it is my own personal experience that is informing this. My sister was an addict and she started out just partying with weed, then did hard stuff like coke, meth, molly etc. in her 20's. She went to rehab and cleaned up. In her 30's, she injured her back and got hooked on Oxycontin. Once we figured out she was hooked on oxy and cut off her prescriptions she would do stuff like getting them from a dealer in mislabeled bottles that said they were innocuous things like antidepressants she had a prescription for. We only discovered they were Oxy when she ODed and needed Narcan to avoid cardiac arrest. If it wasn't for a fast-thinking paramedic, she would no longer be with us. Fuck you, Sackler family.
OMG POOR GIRL!
In USA you have big problems with medical drugs

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes