Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
After all, the quality of a woman reflects onto the man she's dating.
Unironically I think ashe might be "best" in that regard :KEK:

the other choices are teens, someone with a daughter that isnt his (could be seen as negative), someone who doesn't speak fluent English, a homeless trans teen, the wife of a felon, a tradesperson (hot tub lady)?, and maybe his sister? :HideThePain:

Ashe/her friend and Risa are the only ones who wouldn't instantly look out of place or "reflect negatively" on Guy imo

Reactions: Quetzzz

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Ashe/her friend and Risa are the only ones who wouldn't instantly look out of place or "reflect negatively" on Guy imo
When you look at it like that, out of the available options, you're right. And from what others are saying, it sounds like Ashe can grow as a person too (if the MC lets her). I'm only in chapter 3, so I don't have the power of hindsight yet. :ROFLMAO:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Unironically I think ashe might be "best" in that regard :KEK:

the other choices are teens, someone with a daughter that isnt his (could be seen as negative), someone who doesn't speak fluent English, a homeless trans teen, the wife of a felon, a tradesperson (hot tub lady)?, and maybe his sister? :HideThePain:

I'll agree with most but the single mother isn't really seen as a negative. Not even for politicians nowadays

Reactions: Simpgor

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I'll agree with most but the single mother isn't really seen as a negative. Not even for politicians nowadays
I dont think any of the reasons are valid (unless you set teens to underage) but putting my mind in the headspace of someone who would consider those things you could absolutely see a single mom as being a slut (for having a child outside of marriage), an idiot (for not being able to keep a man), or some soft of feminist! (if the person judging is an incel)

I dont personally think those are valid in any situation (nor do they apply to the person in question) but then again i dont think that large amounts of money moving between people should have "who they are bumping uglies with" as a criteria (unless its illegal)

Edit Culture could have to do with views on single mother im sure east vs west have vastly different views on the subject

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I dont think any of the reasons are valid (unless you set teens to underage) but putting my mind in the headspace of someone who would consider those things you could absolutely see a single mom as being a slut (for having a child outside of marriage), an idiot (for not being able to keep a man), or some soft of feminist! (if the person judging is an incel)

I dont personally think those are valid in any situation (nor do they apply to the person in question) but then again i dont think that large amounts of money moving between people should have "who they are bumping uglies with" as a criteria (unless its illegal)

Edit Culture could have to do with views on single mother im sure east vs west have vastly different views on the subject
I believe their default age is 18, so we'll say that's the intended age. A millionaire Guy's age rocking an 18-year-old on his arm is weird; with the homeless teen , there's a power imbalance, and banging anybody's wife is adultery and should be frowned upon. Honestly, even if one isn't an incel those choices would be problematic for Guy in the real world.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I believe their default age is 18, so we'll say that's the intended age. A millionaire Guy's age rocking an 18-year-old on his arm is weird; with the homeless teen , there's a power imbalance, and banging anybody's wife is adultery and should be frowned upon. Honestly, even if one isn't an incel those choices would be problematic for Guy in the real world.
I think I'd have to disagree with most of this.

Homeless teen (trans at that) would cause major problems. 18yo...other than the echo chamber crowd of Reddit, or perhaps conservative Americans (because for some reason, Americans are obessed with a woman's age when she dates for some reason and infantilising a legal adult) no one would give a shit. Look at Dicaprio as a prime example. Villified on the likes of Reddit...in the real world..no one really cares and most men just think, good for you..lucky bastard and obviously, the women themselves don't care either.. Most of the world has no issue with Age Gap dating.

Married woman? Again...it would blow over quicker than the paparazzi could snap a photo of Taylor Swift walking into a dollar store. No would care, except again, the same minority crowd...and the woman's husband (for..well, obvious reasons lol). Rich people get away with all sorts of morally grey shit (I say morals, because there is nothing illegal with an older guy dating an 18yo, there is nothing illegal about adultary, no matter how one feels about it)...they do it every day..the world moves on...people forget/stop caring.

Mason however, because of the world we live in...would cause him major, major issues I can imagine.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
The people defending Nikki are fucking wild. Dude she made like just one bad decision after another.

She meets a completely trashy self-involved douche bag piece of shit loser (Brent), and decides to spread her legs for him. She continues to stay with him despite him constantly pulling idiotic shit, and generally behaving like a low class asshole (including, notably, the way he is constantly rude to the MC who is supposed to be her 'best friend' right?)

Then she goes to MC to ask for money to bail out this douche nozzle boyfriend of hers, then cheats on him (Brent) with the MC, and by the way doesn't use a condom, nothing LMAO - then goes back to the motherfucker and basically ghosts the MC.
Shit man, I've seen so many people in this thread that have apparently never heard of a thing called Stockholm Syndrome. Just an FYI, it happens to both dudes and women. Moreover, this also ties in with what Nikki decides to do to the MC as Brent told her to "get his help in any way possible" and Brent knew that MC was into Nikki. To put this bluntly, Brent essentially sent her to whore herself out to get money.

The later stint with her avoiding MC and pulling some shitty decisions is simply basic human pride in wanting to avoid being indebted to someone she feels doesn't deserve the baggage. No it isn't logical, humans aren't logical, and every twist and turn of hers mirror real life actions extremely well.

You are pissed because you are looking at this from a third person perspective with zero emotional attachment (as why would you have to just a game character?) but that doesn't mean that she's a shit person or that any of this would've been clear and logical to her as emotional manipulation is very much a real thing and that's something Brent took full advantage of. She's too innocent and trusting for her own good, and she's too prideful to ask for help when she really needed it. None of this makes her a shitty human, it simply just makes her human.

I'm not one to defend her either, in fact I'm one of those people that only gives a single chance before I completely cut someone out of my life, I'm just looking at this through a lens of having seen very similar stories play out through acquaintances and "friends" in real life.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Theres a huge power imbalance in every single one of the relationships, he is either way older and either directly or indirectly paying the teens (funding the bookstore,the photo shoot, letting mason live in extra space), or you are directly their boss or have authority over them (nicki, the congeries, viola your maid, own the place pepper works etc) once again it appears as if ashe stays winning in this regard since you only donate to her workplace not own it :KEK:

like Maviarab said Mason would (sadly) be the one that most people would care/pay any attention to. I dont think someone being unfaithful to their convict (currently imprisoned) husband would get enough coverage unless she was fucking someone way more important than Guy.

Mar 11, 2023
Personally I think Viola would be the best choice for Guy. She's a bit timid, but in a charming kind of way. She can speak a little bit of english, which is more than most immigrants and shows dedication (she will improve her skills 100%). She's from a humble home, which is a plus in the eyes of most people (not a spoiled bimbo brat). And she can play music!

So with her Guy would look compassionate, caring and genuine, which is important. And the power dynamic is totally in his favor to stroke his ego if he so desires. Besides, Viola strikes me as more of a submissive type, so she'll probably be fine with it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If I was Guy, I wouldn't give a shit what people think of my relationship with Mason.
Mason's happiness is all I care about.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I think I'd have to disagree with most of this.

Homeless teen (trans at that) would cause major problems. 18yo...other than the echo chamber crowd of Reddit, or perhaps conservative Americans (because for some reason, Americans are obessed with a woman's age when she dates for some reason and infantilising a legal adult) no one would give a shit. Look at Dicaprio as a prime example. Villified on the likes of Reddit...in the real world..no one really cares and most men just think, good for you..lucky bastard and obviously, the women themselves don't care either.. Most of the world has no issue with Age Gap dating.

Married woman? Again...it would blow over quicker than the paparazzi could snap a photo of Taylor Swift walking into a dollar store. No would care, except again, the same minority crowd...and the woman's husband (for..well, obvious reasons lol). Rich people get away with all sorts of morally grey shit (I say morals, because there is nothing illegal with an older guy dating an 18yo, there is nothing illegal about adultary, no matter how one feels about it)...they do it every day..the world moves on...people forget/stop caring.

Mason, however, because of the world we live in...would cause him major, major issues, I can imagine.
Dicaprio gets shit all the time, and he doesn't even go as low as 18 for his women. The thing is, 18 is too close to illegal, so people start wondering when you really started dating them. Dance Cook and his wife are an example of this. From an image perspective, it's a bad look. It might even cost him a few sponsors, but yes, it won't cause trouble in everyday life.

I'll give you the married woman; it will blow over if she's not married to a business partner.

Mason isn't as problematic depending on Guy's actions. If Guy is gay, Mason being trans isn't really an issue. If Guy isn't, then he'd just force Mason to be a girl in public, it won't affect Guy much unless the truth somehow got out.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Mason isn't as problematic depending on Guy's actions. If Guy is gay, Mason being trans isn't really an issue. If Guy isn't, then he'd just force Mason to be a girl in public, it won't affect Guy much unless the truth somehow got out.
ah yes mason the perfect act..act...actor who left home because of trans related issues.....I dont see who could possibly see mason and want to punish/hurt them that also knows that they are trans :HideThePain:

Reactions: Fyo

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Dicaprio gets shit all the time, and he doesn't even go as low as 18 for his women. The thing is, 18 is too close to illegal, so people start wondering when you really started dating them. Dance Cook and his wife are an example of this. From an image perspective, it's a bad look. It might even cost him a few sponsors, but yes, it won't cause trouble in everyday life.

I'll give you the married woman; it will blow over if she's not married to a business partner.

Yeah it's funny that people are pretending DiCaprio doesn't get mountains of hate for dating younger women. He absolutely does.

Also it's not like people see a teenager and can instantly know their age. Some people would be thinking holy shit is that guy strutting around with an underage girl? And there's a foil effect going on, him being older will make her look even younger standing next to each other.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah it's funny that people are pretending DiCaprio doesn't get mountains of hate for dating younger women. He absolutely does.
Once again...from a certain demographic...in a certain country. Trust me, no one else cares enough to care what he is doing, who with, where and with what, much less any other celebrity.

Also obviously not mountainous enough to cause him enough issues for him to stop or even keep it less public....

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
its funny that you pretend that this EXACT line wasnt said by someone else :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the mountains of hate he gets for dating as young as legally possible look like molehills when you compare them to his bank account

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
ah yes mason the perfect act..act...actor who left home because of trans related issues.....I dont see who could possibly see mason and want to punish/hurt them that also knows that they are trans :HideThePain:
In real life,either guy's gay or bi, which would mean dating Mason isn't an issue, or he's not, meaning he likely wouldn't be into Mason. The only reason why Guy knows that Mason's a biological female is game-related reasons. So yes, unless Guy is a sexually-confused, power-hungry scumbag, Mason won't be a problem for him to date.

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Once again...from a certain demographic...in a certain country. Trust me, no one else cares enough to care what he is doing, who with, where and with what, much less any other celebrity.

Also obviously not mountainous enough to cause him enough issues for him to stop or even keep it less public....
its funny that you pretend that this EXACT line wasnt said by someone else :KEK:

the mountains of hate he gets for dating as young as legally possible look like molehills when you compare them to his bank account
There are whole stand-up acts dedicated to who he dates; people care.
Does it stop him from making money? No, neither does being connected to Epstein, apparently.
The argument was whether an image-conscious millionaire would date people that young, and the answer is probably not because he knows the backlash he would get for it.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
In real life,either guy's gay or bi, which would mean dating Mason isn't an issue, or he's not, meaning he likely wouldn't be into Mason. The only reason why Guy knows that Mason's a biological female is game-related reasons. So yes, unless Guy is a power-hungry scumbag, Mason won't be a problem for him to date.
a problem for Guy to date in a personal sense? For sure it wouldnt be. However this hypothetical is about how they would look/present to others..... which you clearly know because you agree that the cheating would be quickly forgotten about :HideThePain:

Mason would be an issue because of how some "people with money" generally skew a bit more "old school" in their beliefs about sex/gender/and identity (on top of all the fun Dicaprio stuff too)

The argument was whether an image-conscious millionaire would date people that young, and the answer is probably not because he knows the backlash he would get for it.
but Mason would be fine? Are you arguing with yourself now? :WaitWhat:

is Mason like 25 and I am just forgetting that reveal?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
\but Mason would be fine? Are you arguing with yourself now? :WaitWhat:

is Mason like 25 and I am just forgetting that reveal?
Now you're being disingenuous. The argument with Mason is whether or not dating a trans person would be problematic.
Yes, if we take age into it, that changes things altogether, but for a gay man to date another trans man wouldn't be problematic at all.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guy could easily keep his relationship with Mason private if he wanted to.
But really is there any point?

Mason is a great person anyone he dates would be the luckiest person ever imo.

• Haha
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes