MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Theres a part of me that hopes if you keep raping Ashe that her big assed father comes and beats the shit out of OP. I know it wont happen, but that would be awesome for the story as opposed to the how much abuse is too much abuse to get each girl to leave game

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think anything can happen in the worse paths. In example if you rape Viola at the shop I wouldn't be surprised if later down the line Guy ends in prison for it. Neon has said he wants to keep the story grounded in reality, no power armor for the MC.
And that's fine, maybe you can get away with grooming, like giving drugs to Risa in exchange for sex but if go around raping women you're asking for the electric chair ending.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Did he say that? She runs away if you rape her when you first meet her, but I don't remember him saying that she would always do so even if you ease her into it more and are paying her more.
Neon is the only one who can answer that. I can only state what I said previous.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
He said if you rape her in her first appearance she disappears. The idea that if he gets his hooks into her and makes her mother's care dependant on him and she still runs away? That's all you.
As per usual Mr Perfect and knowledgeable...you're projecting.

As you can only rape (interact with) her once currently...what I said stands as accurate. Did I make any mention to what may happen in the future if you don't go the entire way? No...I didn't did I?

Just stating facts as told by Neon.

Last edited:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I talked about this a bit on my Discord, but basically, after a certain point some routes will just close off because it doesn't make sense for them to continue. Like, if you didn't take the dark path with Character X at junctures A or B, then why would you at C?

Like.. Let's take Gabby's friend path, as a neutral example. Let's say you've played the last several chapters only being friendly with Gabby. I don't think it'd make sense to then have your character suddenly have the option to be a raging dickhead. Buuuut, it may make sense for the player to see her in financial need and say, "Hey, maybe it's not your thing, but I'm doing this calendar, and I could pay you for it. You just need to be naked." Or, "Well, if you ever wanted to make some extra money, I could use someone to accompany me on dates. And if you wanted to make even more money, well.."

Both of these scenarios could lead to the player having a 'corruption' style relationship with Gabby, where the dynamic is really one the player is taking advantage of his wealth in a way that's morally dubious, but not really capital-e Evil.

Likewise, if you've had a purely romantic relationship with Ashe, with no pushing of her boundaries or anything, the character likely won't turn on a dime and decide, "Well, now that we've been dating for a month, I can be a real jerk." I feel like that time's basically come and gone -- either you've decided to have a toxic relationship with her, or not.

I want to keep the freedom for players to adjust in good and evil ways, but there is a limit, both in terms of workload, and what the narrative will support. There's going to be a little time-skip in the game soon, and I want to have a few characters pretty firmly established in their feelings towards the MC, by the time that happens.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I talked about this a bit on my Discord, but basically, after a certain point some routes will just close off because it doesn't make sense for them to continue. Like, if you didn't take the dark path with Character X at junctures A or B, then why would you at C?

Like.. Let's take Gabby's friend path, as a neutral example. Let's say you've played the last several chapters only being friendly with Gabby. I don't think it'd make sense to then have your character suddenly have the option to be a raging dickhead. Buuuut, it may make sense for the player to see her in financial need and say, "Hey, maybe it's not your thing, but I'm doing this calendar, and I could pay you for it. You just need to be naked." Or, "Well, if you ever wanted to make some extra money, I could use someone to accompany me on dates. And if you wanted to make even more money, well.."

Both of these scenarios could lead to the player having a 'corruption' style relationship with Gabby, where the dynamic is really one the player is taking advantage of his wealth in a way that's morally dubious, but not really capital-e Evil.

Likewise, if you've had a purely romantic relationship with Ashe, with no pushing of her boundaries or anything, the character likely won't turn on a dime and decide, "Well, now that we've been dating for a month, I can be a real jerk." I feel like that time's basically come and gone -- either you've decided to have a toxic relationship with her, or not.

I want to keep the freedom for players to adjust in good and evil ways, but there is a limit, both in terms of workload, and what the narrative will support. There's going to be a little time-skip in the game soon, and I want to have a few characters pretty firmly established in their feelings towards the MC, by the time that happens.
Some people though still won't believe anything even when the words are right there in front of them. They'll continue to harp on what's what and how's how, till they're blue in the face.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There's going to be a little time-skip in the game soon, and I want to have a few characters pretty firmly established in their feelings towards the MC, by the time that happens.
It can be interesting to see how some characters situation change for the better with Guy's help.

With The

Jul 25, 2021

I hope you didnt make to much realistic, dark path is one of the reason most people like your game.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I hope you didnt make to much realistic, dark path is one of the reason most people like your game.
I'm a dark path fan (though rarely speak up about it)....but I play those paths firmly knowing that they most likely won't end very well for the MC.

Anyone plays them expecting the MC to do whataver he likes and waltz off to the Caribbean scott-free...that's on them when it all goes to shit. Part of the reason I play those paths actually...I want to see what shit Neon gets the MC into when it all comes crashing down around him.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm a dark path fan (though rarely speak up about it)....but I play those paths firmly knowing that they most likely won't end very well for the MC.

Anyone plays them expecting the MC to do whataver he likes and waltz off to the Caribbean scott-free...that's on them when it all goes to shit. Part of the reason I play those paths actually...I want to see what shit Neon gets the MC into when it all comes crashing down around him.
yeah even tho im anti dark path 99% of the time I still play it because I want to see the consequences, I just kind of skip the lewd scenes on that path and read the other bits of dialogue. With how good Neon is at showing facial emotions might be too much for me if I watched them.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022

having consequences is fun, Neon gives us extreme options...

like a good Guy, Simpiest man alive, Joshy incarnate.:KEK:

The bad "normal" Guy, Being a little harsh and a cunt, without doing extreme things, Like normal folks.

And the ugly "evil" Guy that can do anything and maybe gets a bad ending, or not because reasons!
download (2).jpg

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
let me correct that for you.

People need to stop generalizing their opinion with the hidden intent of tracking support as if they were speaking for more than themselves.

EDIT: You beat me replying it! putting those colors are bold takes time!
Nice new profile piccy my sweet Vampire Mistress...where from?

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
having consequences is fun, Neon gives us extreme options...

like a good Guy, Simpiest man alive, Joshy incarnate.:KEK:

The bad "normal" Guy, Being a little harsh and a cunt, without doing extreme things, Like normal folks.

And the ugly "evil" Guy that can do anything and maybe gets a bad ending, or not because reasons!
View attachment 3386181
Imo it's more like:
- Good altruist path
- Corruptor and groomer
- Psycho

1 and 2 are pretty good, 3 is not my thing but to each his own :illuminati:

• Haha
Reactions: Bombmaster

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I want to watch one of Pepper's cam shows and tip her one million dollars.
She deserves it.
But then she wouldn't have a need to do cam shows anymore and you would lose the hotness factor of thinking of her doing cam shows and showing off to other guys online unless you convince her to do it for fun. I would just pay her expenses so she keeps doing cam shows.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes