Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Good update. Quite a lot of errors in the paths though.

One was Viola's path if you let her go after the show.
Then there are Nicki's comments on anyone else except Brittani aren't defined (Ashe, Carolina, Gabby).

Nice to see that there is a Carolina route developing.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
A, B, D, and F are my personal faves. D is a real "statement" look, which I think fits Gabby. But, I had to do a lot of testing to make sure that style would work for various sex poses, and I could still see it causing clipping issues if I'm not careful. A and B are basically her existing look, but I like Gabby with the big curls in a slightly more subdued color. F is just different enough to be a fun change, without making her look too different.

So far A is winning pretty handily, which is kind of cool. Glad to know some people have gotten attached to the undercut curls.
Oh, you should definitely utilize all those styles you mentioned as that would not only give you more methods to create unique scenes, but also do something damn near no other creator does, utilize different hair styles (which yeah, when I think about it, most avn's don't change the hair styles except for specific special occasions).

Reactions: NeonGhosts

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Good update. Quite a lot of errors in the paths though.

One was Viola's path if you let her go after the show.
Then there are Nicki's comments on anyone else except Brittani aren't defined (Ashe, Carolina, Gabby).

Nice to see that there is a Carolina route developing.
Hey man, did you start a new game from the end of Chapter Two? Those variables won’t be recognized if you don’t. I’m away from my PC, but if you start anew playthrough from Chapter Two, and they’re still broken, send me a PM.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Hold on! If Gabriella is a millennial, and she's soon off to college - That would mean the story is in the late 90's early 2000's?! :unsure:
I got the impression its this day an age

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

NyVar

May 23, 2020
I was starting a new game and skimming through the narratives xD Looking for clues and whatnot, hehe.
Im an '85'er myself so i remember those days (_and_ attitude) well :ROFLMAO:
Glad i got that sorted out! And thanks for such a fast reply, man :)

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
If you're playing any route other than being a nice guy to Nikki especially if you did the bathroom scene, I'm not really sure she upgraded her situation from what the other rich guy was offering.
In fairness to her, she lost everything she owned while fleeing a gang-bang, including the phone she used to contact Vaughn. But, that’s not to say he may not come looking for her at some point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

genehage

Nov 19, 2016
This is working up to be a pretty great game. I really like the characterizations of the characters a lot - the vulnerability of all the characters really works for both approaches. Not all of the characters really do much for me (Viola bounces off me, personally), but even then I have to praise the design and how you are making it easy to skip (some) parts of the game without feeling like you are missing anything. I really can't praise the design and writing enough.

The pacing is also great --- I'm enjoying the evolving story and looking forward to the next introductions as well as whatever mysteries are being worked up in the background (aka the bathroom clues). I'm also really impressed with how different the various routes feel even though they share a lot of dialog.

Also, while some of the facial expressions of the MC are a little exaggerated, I think it's mostly okay-- there is value in making the MC's affect extra legible. I wouldn't mind a little more subtlety in the eyes, but I also understand that's really tricky to get just right.

• Red Heart

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If you're playing any route other than being a nice guy to Nikki especially if you did the bathroom scene, I'm not really sure she upgraded her situation from what the other rich guy was offering.
True enough. Checked the evil route and that version of Guy deserves a bad ending, like getting beaten and raped in a prison shower for the rest of his life...:oops::devilish:

In fairness to her, she lost everything she owned while fleeing a gang-bang, including the phone she used to contact Vaughn. But, that’s not to say he may not come looking for her at some point.
Damn to be worse than the evil version of Guy this Vaughn must be also a killer who in his spare time kicks children and dogs in the street. :LOL:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Last version i've played before was 0.22, i've expected something bad happen to Nicki but i've expected something worse. She end up like most onlyfans "models" who have not any skills to promote their account and ends up as slimy bastards personal toys :LOL: Still it could end up worse...
Things like this one happens and it shows how Developer wants to keep this game close to reality.
I've enjoyed time spended with Nicki, mc can repay what he done to Nicki or corrupt her even more :KEK:
Gabby was so sweet like candy and hot.
I've not expected scene with Viola could lead straight to rape, rape is like normal thing to mc - it's social experiment, how many players let Viola go?(i know i'm reapeating myself).
I was not able to finish update cause game is crashing on Joiplay.
Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Posted the poll for $5+ patrons on my Patreon! Here are the final options. Colors not final, but the style that wins the poll will be in Chapter Four and Five, for reasons that will become clear.

View attachment 2052940 View attachment 2052941 View attachment 2052942 View attachment 2052943
View attachment 2052944 View attachment 2052945 View attachment 2052946
Personally, I think A & B fit her most regarding both 'texture' and colors. If we ignore colors, I think D and F are great as well (G is a big maybe), in that order, but I have to admit: I'm really not a fan at all of crazy rainbow colors or anything too outlandish like her current ingame hair and the D here, even though it may fit her personality I guess. In fact, if it weren't for the coloring, I think I'd probably prefer D over everything else; I bet D with A's colors would look extremely good. I guess I'm a sucker for natural kinky/coily hair :D

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Posted a new , along with some teaser art for new and returning characters in Chapter Four.

View attachment 2053245 ||| View attachment 2053246

Not much to say this week, since I'm kinda beat after getting Chapter Three done, but I'm already looking forward to Chapter Four!
Good, good, the game needs more Ashe :BootyTime: Have you made any pols about characters popularity?

I've not expected scene with Viola could lead straight to rape, rape is like normal thing to mc - it's social experiment, how many players let Viola go?(i know i'm reapeating myself).
I pick the modeling part (no nude) and later gave her the FiN card for future updates. The nude scene makes sense if you are playing a lust driven MC but the Rape one is rushed imo. The MC can rape other girls if you go full Patrick Bateman, but this time is like "hello there, I was looking for some clothe-Surprise bitch! No brakes on the rape train!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
I've replayed chapter 3 to see the changes in version 3.2, and I realized something I missed. What are the antihistamines you take in the bathroom for? As far as I've seen, you can't use them on anything. I thought you would use them to put Gabby's mom to sleep, but I haven't seen a way to use it.
Another thing, I have seen that at the end of the chapter you have added what some of the girls feel for you. I think that would look better if it were a GUI screen. And also, I think you should add fear and dependency (or something similar). That is to say, that girls can love you, not like you very much, or hate you; but they could also be afraid of you or dependent on you.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I've replayed chapter 3 to see the changes in version 3.2, and I realized something I missed. What are the antihistamines you take in the bathroom for? As far as I've seen, you can't use them on anything. I thought you would use them to put Gabby's mom to sleep, but I haven't seen a way to use it.
Another thing, I have seen that at the end of the chapter you have added what some of the girls feel for you. I think that would look better if it were a GUI screen. And also, I think you should add fear and dependency (or something similar). That is to say, that girls can love you, not like you very much, or hate you; but they could also be afraid of you or dependent on you.
Hey! Originally, that was the plan for the allergy pills. You were going to be able to slip them into Madison's drink, to help her get some sleep. But, the chapter was already getting kind of huge, and it would've advanced her plotline just a little too quickly.. So now you'll just have them for a future event I have planned.

I actually mentioned on my Patreon that the text at the end was just a placeholder. :D I coded it in really quickly at the end of the chapter, after I'd finished plugging in the phone event. Someone had requested it, and it only took me a few minutes to do the text version, so I figured - why not?

My plan is to take this next dev cycle and work on a lot of back-end stuff, like cleaning up code, adding much-requested features (character profile images, more attractive name text, outlined text..), and music/animations. That'll include an end-of-chapter update for each character, telling you which path you're on with them.

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Gotta say once again, I am really enjoying this. I am especially enjoying Nicki's route (the "romantic" one) seen people saying they don't like her but I personally love the complexity of her character and her dynamic with the MC. Love how with this MC you can be a total piece of shit sleaze or a real romantic, the decisions actually matter. Keep up the great work Neon :D You got a real winner going on here. Can't wait for more.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Good, good, the game needs more Ashe :BootyTime: Have you made any pols about characters popularity?
No, but I keep thinking about it. I’m worried it might prejudice me towards creating content geared more towards one character or another, rather than follow my plot outline. But, I keep joking that with the number of queries I get about Brittani, she could probably support her own spin-off game. :ROFLMAO:

Gotta say once again, I am really enjoying this. I am especially enjoying Nicki's route (the "romantic" one) seen people saying they don't like her but I personally love the complexity of her character and her dynamic with the MC. Love how with this MC you can be a total piece of shit sleaze or a real romantic, the decisions actually matter. Keep up the great work Neon :D You got a real winner going on here. Can't wait for more.
Thank you! Glad you’re enjoying it.

I always suspected that Nicki’s story would be a little challenging for some players (though I’ll admit to being surprised at the intensity of the push-back..) but I’m glad she’s connecting with others. I think her story will only continue to get more interesting, moving forward.

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes