atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Unfortunately there are people like Lucien irl. The underworld is full of nasty characters with zero morals ready to skin you alive because you're from another gang.
Shitty people.
One thing is a very slutty young woman who loves to expose herself and having sex, another is to force a woman to do things she doesn't want to.
The best is to make her understand that inside herself she is a slut and lead her to become a real hotwife/hotgirlfriend

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Man, this update was brutal.

I really hope that in the final version we can choose to view or get a summery of what happened to "Ginger" as watching her getting dicked down nearly made me close my game and move on to something else. Honestly, things like that, and the recap of the girl Risa failed, i wish there was just a cut right before or an option to not see it. It happens canonically, understood, give me the cliff notes, don't make me see it.

The other parts of the update I liked, Pepper and her twin is an interesting reveal! Love me my Tsundere goth girl, and her kinkier sister, hopefully we can rescue both of them. (and fuck the shit out of em). Wish we could still have a scene with Risa even with visiting Pepper. Liking Risa more and more as she lets her guard down around us.

I still go back to the Nikki scene of her saying "Baby, tonight we are going to make a movie" and her appearing in her boy-shorts for us is one of the best decisions Neon ever made, I'm glad I girl-friended her up. (Going to wife that woman.) Hopefully she doesn't hold against me all the other chicks I'm fucking which seems to be.... (Checks notes) as many as can be had in a single playthrough.

I really, really am looking forward to spending time with best girl Mason and the return of Gabby.

Favorites so far: Nikki, Gabby, Brittany, Mason, Pepper, Ashe, Carolina, Risa.
I agree, those scenes were a bit brutal and did not need to see them. Guy needs to have his dick cut off and force fed to him. Hopefully he'll be out of the picture real soon.

xfam0us

Mar 23, 2018
I mean it has been said multiple times who is gonna be in this update. But what you played wasn't even the full update anyways it was just a demo build that was leaked the full on should be in a week or 2 I think
just look at the amount of content in the last 2 updates, even though this is not a ”finished version”, its lacking imo

• Angry
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
you misunderstand me,
my point, Risa as an addict, can in no way be trusted except to act as one.
and she is overly hot, like on another level Hot.
i hate that those 2 are put together, but its not my story.

hence i suggested multiple condoms, just to be safe.
nor did i sayat any point that the game is going down hill.
i still eagerly await each update.
She can be w/e the dev wants to make her, though? A number of people in this sub immediately and totally disregarded her character & plot as soon as they found out she was an addict that brought MC's story into a drug den. My opinion: most of them are projecting their own imagination really, really hard and it isn't necessarily relevant, like at all, to Risa's or MC's story. So far, anyways. I can't foresee Neon's plans or anything. But I don't think he'd purposefully write a (now) main LI with a planned romance route as someone that people will hate. And if she does have a dramatic moment that leaves the player frustrated, it will be resolved. Just like how Gabby broke it off with MC but is about to return to his orbit after her update comes back around. It's just a little story drama that makes perfect sense for the characters; makes each of them feel very unique and honestly gives the various routes, from romance to dark, a lot more depth than other games.

Anyways, that's the only point I'm trying to make; not trying to push your opinion, but people should at least give her character & story a good, solid chance before deciding. This is only the 2nd update that involves her, after all..

Also, no worries, I was responding to someone else about the game doomsaying. I'm starting to run out of fly swatters for them :LOL: Think I will just have to accept their lame opinions and move on. :p

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes