PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Bathing suit doesn't determine the roleplay from memory. She busts out the incest kink either way. It's basically an all-or-nothing scene I think; either you're into it and you accept, or you decline, but the date still moves forward and you can get the other sex scenes as normal.

Reactions: Feyd

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Forgive me the lazy question, but the version currently downloadable is still the preview with the placeholders or the complete one arrived in the meantime?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
This game really has too many girls...
Another full chapter about subplots i don't care about of girls i don't care about. Which of course it's me. I'm sure there are a lot of payers who are crazy for Risa, that Pepper too and albeith quite suprisingly so, i guess even the MMA chick probably has her fans.
But that's why too many girls.
I'm sure there will be a lot of people pissed to se a chapter wasted when we see again Gabby, Viola, Nicky or (actually) Mason and they will scream "Where is the skating blondie???" (sorry, i can't recall the name).
Still a great game but i think it's in a dire need to rationalize it's content.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
This game really has too many girls...
Another full chapter about subplots i don't care about of girls i don't care about. Which of course it's me. I'm sure there are a lot of payers who are crazy for Risa, that Pepper too and albeith quite suprisingly so, i guess even the MMA chick probably has her fans.
But that's why too many girls.
I'm sure there will be a lot of people pissed to se a chapter wasted when we see again Gabby, Viola, Nicky or (actually) Mason and they will scream "Where is the skating blondie???" (sorry, i can't recall the name).
Still a great game but i think it's in a dire need to rationalize it's content.
So, NeonGhosts should remove all the girls except for the few that you like? Not going to happen. Neon is doing an amazing job. Stay out of the kitchen and let him cook.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
So, NeonGhosts should remove all the girls except for the few that you like?
Nope. He should decide on whom to focus. But it's probably too late now. Consider that not only the game, at this point, have to deal with a rather big cast and numerous plots, but it also have to do it in like 2-3 paralel version of the story, since it can be played as Mr. Nice, Mr. Psycho or in between. So far NeonGhosts has been amazingly reliable and professional on carring on the project but i can only imagine it becoming increasingly extenuating to keep going on, with a overall plot that it has barely been introduced so far. The risk of abandonment is very high.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Nope. He should decide on whom to focus. But it's probably too late now. Consider that not only the game, at this point, have to deal with a rather big cast and numerous plots, but it also have to do it in like 2-3 paralel version of the story, since it can be played as Mr. Nice, Mr. Psycho or in between. So far NeonGhosts has been amazingly reliable and professional on carring on the project but i can only imagine it becoming increasingly extenuating to keep going on, with a overall plot that it has barely been introduced so far. The risk of abandonment is very high.
I get it. But, my point still stands: Let Neon cook.

I only like Mason and Gabby, but it doesn't bother me one bit that I have to wait long periods of time for scenes with them. Same with a few other games that I play. I just let the devs do their thing and when I get scenes, I play.

Reactions: Machete

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
yeah.... this is a slice of life game, I don't understand people who want a game to end soon, I want my favorite games to continue forever as long as the scenes and the writing are still good. but whatever
TBF if games go on for a long time the writing and everything else eventually turns to shit and becomes a shell of its glory days.
I have seen that happen often especially if the dev is just winging things. Thankfully I don't think Neon is doing things that way.

Reactions: Milton749

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
TBF if games go on for a long time the writing and everything else eventually turns to shit and becomes a shell of its glory days.
I have seen that happen often especially if the dev is just winging things. Thankfully I don't think Neon is doing things that way.
Could be. Did you see how Mason looks so cute in the last sneak peek?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I get it. But, my point still stands: Let Neon cook.
On that i totally agree. The problen is if you put too much food in one pot it won't get cooked even on the surface of the sun. It's not about 'the girls i like', it's about wether this game will see an ending or not. So far so good, what's going on?

- MC got money
- MC found himself in the position of helping his crush Nicky, he made her his secretary and the plot went to an half (and Nicki got quite some 'screen time') she also can be over abused and go away to be back with her ex.
- Gabby's parent's shop needs a help, her father need to get out of prison, there is a brief romance with the girl who gets mad with MC... like half the game ago almost to never be seen again.
- Ashe... I don't know. Is there an actual plot with Ashe?
- Brittani is in a bad place and needs help to kick of a modelling career, she might or might not be molest and... waiting.
- Pepper might be in some trouble and she might have a camgirl sister who might or might not be in trouble and she might or might not be molester by MC
- Risa after being that brat at the reception dropped a new huge plot that could be alone a whole game plot.
- The latina receptionist... is there. She is an interesting character with a daughter to rise and a lot of potential but for now, she is there.
- There is the MC's sister that, so far, we... know she exist?
- There is a person to resque from a life on the street who is Mason, and their plot actually kinda got somewhere so far, but it's still barely scratched.
- Viola is a poor immigrand with a difficoult family situation who... is there.
- The MMA girl is a MMA girl who ... is there. Oh, and she'll teach MC how to throw some punch, i guess it will come in handy. Oh, and she installed a jacuzi, it sure will come in handy several times.
- There is Gabby's mom who could be single again soon, maybe? And do something, maybe?

AND

- There is the bratty guy who was dating Gabby and now Brittani who could, i guess, do something?
- There is Brant (was it the name?) who is coming back for revenge? On what?
- There are those influencers that might do stuff?
- Brittani's mom might be up to something? Eventually?
- The fast food manager guy is stealing and maybe he has reasons?
- What's going on with Gabby's father?
- Is Risa's father gonna be an antagonist? And why in the world would he? He is overloaded with cash, couldn't he do something about the psycho dealer to clear Risa's past? I think his security chief could eat the dealer and the samoan bodyguard for breakfast, or are they linked somehow?

AND

- Can we eventually bang the asian shopgirl and Risa's maid? Pretty please?

And all those plot points, in nice guy version, bad guy version, mid guy version have been bearely introduced so far. We are having like 3 update a year, which is remarkably fast, so fast, and it has been how many years?

That's what i mean by "too much to cook".

Where is all this going to be in like 5 years? Anywhere in sight of the light at the end of the tunnel?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
On that i totally agree. The problen is if you put too much food in one pot it won't get cooked even on the surface of the sun. It's not about 'the girls i like', it's about wether this game will see an ending or not. So far so good, what's going on?
Technically, NeonGhosts is using two possibly three or four pots to do his cooking. Plus the oven. I'm just going to let him cook and bake to his heart's content. No matter how long it takes. I'm not going to worry about anything.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I guess we like to rehash old arguments lol

I mean, fact of the matter is that Neon's said many, many, many times that the game is getting made exactly how he wants it made, and that he disagrees that it's too many characters. It simply isn't changing. Once we get through the next chapter or two, he'll have more room to time skip. That might resolve some things for some people.

Personally, I also don't get the complaints. I like variety a lot, and this game has it in spades. Each character interests me in different ways, so every update for me is like a free gift every ~3 months. Sucks for others that they don't feel this way, and I get it. But, oh well, what can you do? I try to think about it like this: when the game's actually finished, how ever long that takes, playing it all the way through will be absolute peak quality experience, especially compared to its peers. Then people can zone-in on whoever or whatever they want and won't have to wait months for it.

Anyways, I guess it has a lot of slice-of-life stuff, especially in the lulls, but I think we've maybe confused the well-paced setup taking its time for that style of VN. I also thought it was slice-of-life, but it's definitely a plot-heavy narrative at this point, and it was the whole time if you go back with that perspective and notice little story-building things here and there that maybe you didn't pay too much attention to before.

4.50 star(s) 197 Votes