PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I think that photoshoot ~lesbian scene is on Nicki's dark route, but it doesn't necessarily put you on Brit's dark route depending on what you do afterwards. So, for some people, that might not be a problem. Brit seems to sorta be like Nicki in that she can seemingly take & forgive a lot.

Anyways, Viola's obviously going to be into lesbian stuff :love: Ashe has hinted she'll do threesomes, so she's at least open to it probably. I'd bet a lot that Risa is definitely open to it. Mason's probably down with it. Wren might be? Cassie might be. Brit might be, but she'd probably do it even if she wasn't into it. I feel like the rest are probably a hard no. :unsure:

Stryffe

Nov 28, 2018
Bro, I feel like I'm going insane. I swear that I got a variation of the meeting with Brit and her mom, where I got a scene of Brit opening her top and showing MC her cheetah bikini. But no matter what I do, I can't seem to replicate that. Am I just going nuts, or is that a thing?
I know it's a hella small thing to get hung up on, but it bothers me that I can seem to replicate again.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The truth is that the dark path is too much for me. the viola scene is really heartbreaking. I hope the MC has a bad ending on that route.
yeah that's why when I play the dark path I only read the dialogue but any actual dark path lewd scenes I have to ctrl skip past. I tried to watch the Nicki one and was to much for me but I can make a exception for that Nicki and Brit one , I must of skipped it as I can't recall it.

So, I have been thinking who does everyone think would be down for some girl-on-girl action?
I don't really care who it is but it's certainly something I would love to see.

Maybe Ashe & Viola?
idk unless I missed something I don't get the feeling Viola would be down for that at least on her own. tbh Viola is so so shy innocent and probably fragile too I don't even see her looking for a romantic relationship at all but rather she is just living her life and surviving.

Now when I think would be down for some girl on girl action.
I think Ashe for sure, Risa , Nicki tho it depends on who might have to do some convincing, I think Alex is a maybe. Britt is a maybe for me I think Britt depends on the situation I see her more being down if she was drunk but not something she be down for normally.

My picks for couplings would be
Nicki + Ashe / Risa
Ashe + Risa
Alex + Nicki if we can get these 2 girls to get along

May 29, 2022
Bro, I feel like I'm going insane. I swear that I got a variation of the meeting with Brit and her mom, where I got a scene of Brit opening her top and showing MC her cheetah bikini. But no matter what I do, I can't seem to replicate that. Am I just going nuts, or is that a thing?
I know it's a hella small thing to get hung up on, but it bothers me that I can seem to replicate again.
You have to reject the titjob after the photoshoot. Then she will tease you by showing her bazooka later.
I prefer this route instead.

Stryffe

Nov 28, 2018
You have to reject the titjob after the photoshoot. Then she will tease you by showing her bazooka later.
I prefer this route instead.
You see, I also tried that, but still didn't get the bazookas. Maybe the reason for the rejection matters? 'Couse I told her MC was already seeing someone, so maybe she (understandably) thought flashing MC wouldn't be appropriate?

Update: Yep, that's the trigger. If you say it's not the right time, you get to see the bazookas. Thanks for the help mate! This stupid little thing would've picked my brain apart otherwise, lol.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 197 Votes