bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
That´s a 5 stars game if I have played ever one. My Review

That´s really a good game.

You play a guy that suddenly become millionaire. You can play as a more-o- less nice guy (who like it rough, but nice guy nevertheless), an asshole or, if you install the patch and is your cup of tea, as an asshole who deserves jail.

The 3rd option it´s too extreme for my tastes, but hey, it´s not forced...

The sex scenes are hot, and the author make a decent job of keeping the suspension of disbelieve working., and the game have a decent amount of branching.

The only but is the lacking of music. Something I hop it will be mended in futures updates

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
I'm not sure which of these two scenarios is funnier..

[...]
Well, since Nicky is a Geek/Otaku/freak, it would be nice if you could force her (the dark path), pay her (the financial domination path) or ask her (the romantic path) to cosplay your favorite characters. And fuck her, of course. The MC could even come home and find Nicky watching the series, and then start all this cosplay game. A silly idea that occurred to me on the fly.

By the way, it would be nice if there were banners of the dark paths. In the current banners all the girls look very cheerful and happy.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
That´s a 5 stars game if I have played ever one. My Review
Thank you! That's very kind, I'm glad you're enjoying the game.

Well, since Nicky is a Geek/Otaku/freak, it would be nice if you could force her (the dark path), pay her (the financial domination path) or ask her (the romantic path) to cosplay your favorite characters. And fuck her, of course. The MC could even come home and find Nicky watching the series, and then start all this cosplay game. A silly idea that occurred to me on the fly.
I definitely have an idea for Nicki to wear some cosplay, but it may be a little ways off. But, I'm working on some special Halloween content that may scratch that itch. As for the sigs, I'll see if I can do some variations that show the girls in more of a submissive mood. :D

In other news, I posted a new !

tldr: I'm at 215 completed renders, which completes the prologue/opening for Chapter Four. Brittani's photoshoot outfits were decided via poll (goth, cheerleader, and teacher's pet comfortably took the win), and our friend Ashe will be back in Chapter Four.

Tease006.png

Ashe's scenes have proven to be a challenge due to the number of possible variables established in Chapter 2, but she's like, uh, totes fun to write again.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Thank you! That's very kind, I'm glad you're enjoying the game.

I definitely have an idea for Nicki to wear some cosplay, but it may be a little ways off. But, I'm working on some special Halloween content that may scratch that itch. As for the sigs, I'll see if I can do some variations that show the girls in more of a submissive mood. :D

In other news, I posted a new !

tldr: I'm at 215 completed renders, which completes the prologue/opening for Chapter Four. Brittani's photoshoot outfits were decided via poll (goth, cheerleader, and teacher's pet comfortably took the win), and our friend Ashe will be back in Chapter Four.

View attachment 2106761

Ashe's scenes have proven to be a challenge due to the number of possible variables established in Chapter 2, but she's like, uh, totes fun to write again.
I thought that was a lovely picture of Ashe running, until I saw that she was wearing rollerblades. Sorry to nitpick, but you don't make running motions when wearing skates. Especially since she is moving over interlocking brick which by it's nature is not a level surface, she would be on her ass in a second.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I thought that was a lovely picture of Ashe running, until I saw that she was wearing rollerblades. Sorry to nitpick, but you don't make running motions when wearing skates. Especially since she is moving over interlocking brick which by it's nature is not a level surface, she would be on her ass in a second.
Y'know, I was prepared to just say, "Eh, good enough," but your comment made me go gather some reference and hit it again, and I think it's better for a couple of tweaks. Added more twist into her torso, lowered her center of gravity a bit, left her trailing leg closer to the ground, and adjusted her arms for better balance.

It's the little things!

Tease006.png

(But I'm not changing the cobblestones, because I like how they look compared to asphalt. ;D)

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Y'know, I was prepared to just say, "Eh, good enough," but your comment made me go gather some reference and hit it again, and I think it's better for a couple of tweaks. Added more twist into her torso, lowered her center of gravity a bit, left her trailing leg closer to the ground, and adjusted her arms for better balance.

It's the little things!

View attachment 2107355

(But I'm not changing the cobblestones, because I like how they look compared to asphalt. ;D)
Nice!

I always do the movements/poses myself to see how it would look/feel mechanical wise.

Animators use themselves for reference, so I figured doing that would make it easier to keep "realism"

*cough*

Her leg isn't as sweaty as before :whistle:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022

It's the little things!

View attachment 2107355

Very nice dude :D I thought same as you with first one, 'good enough', but work ethic strikes again! Hope you realize it's very much appreciated! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hey hey, I posted an over on the Patreon, accessible to all patron levels.

This is where I share the art that's too spicy for the public dev updates. This week's has a little Nicki and Brittani. Don't expect full-frontal for Brittani though. I have a personal policy of not revealing a character's full nudes until they appear naked in the game.

Cheer001.png

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

This is where I share the art that's too spicy for the public dev updates. This week's has a little Nicki and Brittani. Don't expect full-frontal for Brittani though. I have a personal policy of not revealing a character's full nudes until they appear naked in the game.

View attachment 2119300
That's Gabby's "master" on the couch? :mad:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

View attachment 2119300
"2, 4, 6, 8 you can watch me masturbate! GO MASTERS!" - Brittani, probably

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
New !

tldr; 250~ images done, and moving into Pepper's scene now. This will bring her into people's game that didn't meet her in Chapter 3. Goal for tomorrow is to get a working build of what I currently have completed out to $15+ patrons, and then work on completing some Halloween content.

Diner003.png

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
New !

tldr; 250~ images done, and moving into Pepper's scene now. This will bring her into people's game that didn't meet her in Chapter 3. Goal for tomorrow is to get a working build of what I currently have completed out to $15+ patrons, and then work on completing some Halloween content.

View attachment 2122326
If I recall I met her in my asshole playthrough because Gabi hated me and locked herself in the apartment so I had to find out how to get to the store and violate the clerk somehow. So it begs the question if the asshole playthrough has a built-in way to make her more comfortable with the asshole character before he turns into Mr. Hyde again.

Jul 15, 2017
I love Brittani in that schoolgirl outfit.

Dream scenario/fanfic for the game:

Bad guy MC
The MC rapes Brittani in the schoolgirl outfit, shes afraid but can't help cumming on his cock.
The MC taunts her saying only sluts cum from getting raped.
MC forces her to say that shes a slut and that she likes getting raped.
The MC tells her he is going to cum in her and she begs him not to because shes not on the pill and it's the wrong time of the month.
The MC tells her he's going to cum inside her and knock her up.
She keeps begging him not to, but as he does cum in her, she cums as well.
And after she is really conflicted as he made her feel so good.
(following scenes she could try to rapebait the MC until she becomes his girlfriend)

Good guy MC
The MC seduces Brittani while she wears the schoolgirl outfit. She admits to having rape fantasies.
They roleplay that she is his daughter and he "rapes" her.
And she says things like "daddy no don't rape me and make me be your little whore"
The MC tells her he is going to cum in her and she begs him not to because shes to young to be on the pill and it's the wrong time of the month.
The MC tells her he's going to cum inside her and knock her up.
She keeps begging him not to, but just as he is about to cum she begs him to knock her up, and they both cum.
And in the afterglow she looks vulnerable and innocent and tells the MC she's not on the pill.

+ would love to have a threesome with Brittani and Gabby YUM!

(sorry for the wall of text, the screenshot of Brittani in the schoolgirl outfit got me all hot and bothered)

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
If I recall I met her in my asshole playthrough because Gabi hated me and locked herself in the apartment so I had to find out how to get to the store and violate the clerk somehow. So it begs the question if the asshole playthrough has a built-in way to make her more comfortable with the asshole character before he turns into Mr. Hyde again.
Is the question if you'll be able to have a submission path for Gabby, if you scared her off in Chapter Two? The answer is a resounding yes. :D Things will soon transpire that will draw Gabby into your web, even if you weren't very nice to her the first time around.

(sorry for the wall of text, the screenshot of Brittani in the schoolgirl outfit got me all hot and bothered)
Hey, I love walls of text! I love hearing from people who like the game. All I can say about Brittani is that you'll get the chance to play with her in Chapter 4 (two distinct hands-on sex acts..), and that'll definitely include a little roleplay. I mean, she is an actress, after all. :D

General Informational Update:

I spent the day adding various variables to Chapter Four, as well as fleshing out Brittani's photoshoot. It still needs a few tweaks for mcdark points, and I want Jamie to be a little more vocal throughout the scene.. But, it's getting there. I'm also moving into writing Ashe's big date for Chapter Four. Which is kind of a massive pain in the ass.

I also realized I'm a dumbass, because I'd written a bunch of code wrong, and it had been screwing up the game in invisible ways. I'll show you what I mean.

So, Ashe has a few mood/relationship states.
  • 0 - she dislikes you and never came to your apartment
  • 1 - she likes you and never came to your apartment
  • 2 - she likes you fine, and came to your apartment
  • 3 - she really likes you, and slept with you
So, when I'm coding, if I want to reflect something, I refer to those basic stats. When applicable, I can group them together to save time. So, I'd been writing something like this..

"Ashe steps into your apartment, her hips swaying."
if ashrel == 0 or 1 :
ash"Wow, cool place.."
mc"I'm glad you finally got to see it."
elif ashrel == 2 or 3 :
ash"Man, that view! It's still just as amazing."
mc"Mm, it'll be better once you get into that bikini.."

But, it should have looked like this:

if ashrel == 0 or ashrel == 1 :
ash"Wow, cool place.."
elif ashrel == 2 or ashrel == 3 :

The thing is, it worked through pure happenstance 80% of the time, so I just never noticed. For instance, Nicki has three relationship statuses, and it's usually one odd one, and then two grouped together. For instance, an event calling for nickirel == 1 and nickirel == 0 or nickirel == 2.

So, if it wasn't 1, it would just default to the other selection. But, for situations where there are multiple choices, and the tiny differences matter.. Not so much. I realized this had been causing people to have all kinds of incongruent dialogue. Like, someone may have paid Nicki for sex in Chapter One, but been getting her love dialogue.

Anyways, I spent a couple hours combing through all the code and correcting this, so it won't be a problem in the future. o_O

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Is the question if you'll be able to have a submission path for Gabby, if you scared her off in Chapter Two? The answer is a resounding yes. :D Things will soon transpire that will draw Gabby into your web, even if you weren't very nice to her the first time around.

Hey, I love walls of text! I love hearing from people who like the game. All I can say about Brittani is that you'll get the chance to play with her in Chapter 4 (two distinct hands-on sex acts..), and that'll definitely include a little roleplay. I mean, she is an actress, after all. :D

General Informational Update:

I spent the day adding various variables to Chapter Four, as well as fleshing out Brittani's photoshoot. It still needs a few tweaks for mcdark points, and I want Jamie to be a little more vocal throughout the scene.. But, it's getting there. I'm also moving into writing Ashe's big date for Chapter Four. Which is kind of a massive pain in the ass.

I also realized I'm a dumbass, because I'd written a bunch of code wrong, and it had been screwing up the game in invisible ways. I'll show you what I mean.

So, Ashe has a few mood/relationship states.
  • 0 - she dislikes you and never came to your apartment
  • 1 - she likes you and never came to your apartment
  • 2 - she likes you fine, and came to your apartment
  • 3 - she really likes you, and slept with you
So, when I'm coding, if I want to reflect something, I refer to those basic stats. When applicable, I can group them together to save time. So, I'd been writing something like this..

if ashrel == 0 or 1 :
ash"Wow, cool place.."
elif ashrel == 2 or 3 :

But, it should have looked like this:

if ashrel == 0 or ashrel == 1 :
ash"Wow, cool place.."
elif ashrel == 2 or ashrel == 3 :

The thing is, it worked through pure happenstance 80% of the time, so I just never noticed. For instance, Nicki has three relationship statuses, and it's usually one odd one, and then two grouped together. For instance, an event calling for nickirel == 1 and nickirel == 0 or nickirel == 2.

So, if it wasn't 1, it would just default to the other selection. But, for situations where there are multiple choices, and the tiny differences matter.. Not so much. I realized this had been causing people to have all kinds of incongruent dialogue. Like, someone may have paid Nicki for sex in Chapter One, but been getting her love dialogue.

Anyways, I spent a couple hours combing through all the code and correcting this, so it won't be a problem in the future. o_O
*Furiously takes notes knowing damn well he will make the same mistake and will probably lose said notes anyway*

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes