Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
BTW, I'm curious about other players' opinions: do you guys prefer protagonists with inhumanly large schlongs, or are you ok with more average ones, or at least realistically larger ones? Would a lap sausage in place of a pork roast of the nethers make a VN unplayable to you, or is it just a preference?

This VN is perfect either way, so not a dig, but I have to say I really, really prefer more reasonable dick sizes. I think I'm in a very, very small minority though :LOL: Guy's dick size compliments the dark route & corruption routes, though, so don't know if that's part of the decision making too.
Just a little on the large size. Can't imagine anyone wanting to play an average person, that's what we deal with in real life. But the very common horse dicks that are fairly common are a no go for me, as are massive tits and asses. Just as bad is a short MC. Usually it's a sign that the developer isn't putting in real effort to modify the purchased character models since too many of the female models are created with a height of 6 feet.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I just discovered this game a week or so ago (thank you for the sig Joshy92 ), but hadn't gotten around to playing more than a little until yesterday. Playing a good guy. This is really, really good. And I'm going to destroy Lucien somehow, please, please let me do that. This game excels in playing with my expectations, Valley Girl Ashe for example and incredibly annoying Risa, but I don't care if Lucien has any redeeming features, he is going down. So much 'down' he ends up six feet under getting bum fucked by worms.
Nicki is my girlfriend now (or tries to be) but, so many cute girls in need. Viola, Gabby (who sort of broke up with me).

Last edited:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I'd honestly hope not yeah this is a dark game but man that be a little too dark imo considering all the dark shit the MC can do to these poor girls if you play that path.
I just can't play any game that way and usually stay well clear of any that seem to focus on the darker stuff. That path is part of why I put off playing this game for so long. I've checked the description and tags briefly once or twice before, and it was a hard no each time. But I kept seeing it mentioned, Joshy has it in his sig, I don't think blackmail rape is his usual kick, so I gave it a shot.
Very glad I did.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I just can't play any game that way and usually stay well clear of any that seem to focus on the darker stuff. That path is part of why I put off playing this game for so long. I've checked the description and tags briefly once or twice before, and it was a hard no each time. But I kept seeing it mentioned, Joshy has it in his sig, I don't think blackmail rape is his usual kick, so I gave it a shot.
Very glad I did.
Honestly I can handle that stuff if the MC isn't the one doing it. I still play that path in this game but in a limited way. Since I played the good path I know the writing is good. So I just want to read the dialogue and context and see what consequences the MC will have on it. So I will ctrl skip past all the dark lewd scenes. But if I played the Dark path first I 100% would of dropped this game

Reactions: Jarulf

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Honestly I can handle that stuff if the MC isn't the one doing it. I still play that path in this game but in a limited way. Since I played the good path I know the writing is good. So I just want to read the dialogue and context and see what consequences the MC will have on it. So I will ctrl skip past all the dark lewd scenes. But if I played the Dark path first I 100% would of dropped this game
I don't mind that there are things like that in the game either. I actually welcome them if they add depth and shades of gray to a story where things aren't always as clear cut as we like to believe. But I'm uncomfortable doing really dark things as the MC, and never for kicks. Not my kink.

I may try a little less nice goody twoshoes playthrough though. I mean, why wouldn't I accept sex from a grateful girl? Or push a little for her to put out? Or peek on her in the shower? We'll see. :)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't mind that there are things like that in the game either. I actually welcome them if they add depth and shades of gray to a story where things aren't always as clear cut as we like to believe. But I'm uncomfortable doing really dark things as the MC, and never for kicks. Not my kink.

I may try a little less nice goody twoshoes playthrough though. I mean, why wouldn't I accept sex from a grateful girl? Or push a little for her to put out? Or peek on her in the shower? We'll see. :)
Yeah I draw the line if my MC is doing dark things at least if the dark actions are of a sexual nature it's to much. I can do dark things if it's something like for example having my MC kill off a LI or whatever if that ever became a option. But the sexual stuff no problem if those things are done to the LI by another character just not my MC tho then it becomes another can of worms you dont want to open. Pretty much only reason I play that path in a limited way is to satisfy my curiosity ive never seen any dark lewd scene past the first dark scene even tho I played that path.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Yeah I draw the line if my MC is doing dark things at least if the dark actions are of a sexual nature it's to much. I can do dark things if it's something like for example having my MC kill off a LI or whatever if that ever became a option. But the sexual stuff no problem if those things are done to the LI by another character just not my MC tho then it becomes another can of worms you dont want to open. Pretty much only reason I play that path in a limited way is to satisfy my curiosity ive never seen any dark lewd scene past the first dark scene even tho I played that path.
Killing a LI. :eek: Yeah, something like that would really depend on the game and some very careful set up and writing from the dev.
I think we are pretty much the same here, awful stuff can happen to people in a story, I just don't want to be the one who does them. Especially not things involving sex.
Consensual stuff is obviously another matter, but not really into the heavy things there either. But that's a question of kinks, not morals.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
That’s a scene where Guy is having dreams about all the girls, after falling asleep while watching his orc show. To get it, just go to the couch and watch TV after Ashe’s date. I’m eventually going to rearrange some stuff in that chapter to let people do multiple actions in one night, but for now that’s the only way to see it.
That would be nice, but i think that having to choose and not be able to get everything is cool. As long as it doesn't impact too much a route. Like fucking up with Ashe or Nicki for having been with the asian girl (i'm old i don't always remember all names).

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Just a little on the large size. Can't imagine anyone wanting to play an average person, that's what we deal with in real life. But the very common horse dicks that are fairly common are a no go for me, as are massive tits and asses. Just as bad is a short MC. Usually it's a sign that the developer isn't putting in real effort to modify the purchased character models since too many of the female models are created with a height of 6 feet.
I really don't get those games where boobs and asses are so oversized and disproportionated to be plain grotesque. Really, is anyone turned on by that? And if so, what's their problems? I mean, ok the big boobs character, the big ass character and so on. I personaly prefer a slim slender type but everyone has his preferences, but what's good in a model that doesn't look human whatsoever?

Dee_Daa

Jul 21, 2021
Almost like actions have consequences....

Sorry, but the majority of AVN players are a seriously entitled bunch, especially around here.
they like to put themselves as the character they play...there is no wonder why some would dare to not face the consquences especially the bad route players...i myself like to play the dark route even tho i dont really care if guy gets his ass kicked or not as long as it makes sense lol

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Dee_Daa

Jul 21, 2021
I really don't get those games where boobs and asses are so oversized and disproportionated to be plain grotesque. Really, is anyone turned on by that? And if so, what's their problems? I mean, ok the big boobs character, the big ass character and so on. I personaly prefer a slim slender type but everyone has his preferences, but what's good in a model that doesn't look human whatsoever?
same taste as you man...i also hate when they do that it wanna make me puke :sick:

Reactions: Machete

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
they like to put themselves as the character they play...there is no wonder why some would dare to not face the consquences especially the bad route players...i myself like to play the dark route even tho i dont really care if guy gets his ass kicked or not as long as it makes sense lol
I personally think that a game should indeed have consequences but it should also let the player breat. If you pursue an obviously destructive path you can't demand an happy ending, but MC should be able to sleep around and the player enjoy the scenes until later in the game. Otherwise to start over for like 10 mutually exclusive routes like old times JVNs might be taxing.

What i really hate is when you played a very reasonable route pursuing your favorite waifu and at the end the game is like "Do you remember that time in the first 10 minutes of gameplay when you spyed the other girl in the bathroom? BOOOOOOM! BAD ENDING, BITCH!"

4.50 star(s) 200 Votes