Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
The short answer is yes, I do plan to add more bonus content! The long answer is a little more complicated.

The next public build of the game will have the three short stories I've written, bundled into the compressed file as PDF or RTF documents. And when I eventually redo Chapter 1, I want to include the 'legacy' Chapter 1 as a bonus that you can play from the main menu.

As for these image sets.. I doubt I'll add them in the near future, but I could see them being in the final/complete version of FiN Part One, or whatever I call it. The internet being what it is, I've seen way too much interesting stuff lost to time. So, it'd be nice to future-proof that material, and collect it all into one place. But, I don't want to do it immediately, since it's designed to be a perk for my supporters. Plus, all that stuff is available for just $2, which I don't think is an unreasonable ask.

Now, the more interesting thing I'd like to do, which I've discussed a bit in the past (but maybe not here?) is a series of "What If" mini-games, which would basically be familiar scenes, but with different characters, leading to different situations. I did another post with some examples, like: What if Guy met Wren at a fundraiser, instead of Ashe? What if Guy paid Pepper to model swimsuits, instead of Viola/Gabby? What if Brittani worked at the Lawful Waffle instead of Pepper?

View attachment 3960260 View attachment 3960259 View attachment 3960261

These would be a nice way for me to put out FiN-related content between updates, while not directly impacting the main story. And they'd play into the whole concept of choice/chance that is at the root of FiN's story.

(Though I think the Pepper one could honestly just be inserted directly into the story, without changing much.)
nice was hoping the girl with the leg would be involved.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hopefully a full LI, I can hardly wait to meet the little deer :BootyTime:
even if she is a main LI I will play her path. But gonna probably treat her as a side girl with how long it's taking for her to respond to the MC's letter and show up. By default she is gonna be at the bottom of my list until she does some catch up when she eventually comes into the game.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think Cassie might be the kind of girl who would slap me if I'm mean to her so I'll have to be careful.
I know we haven't talked or met her yet but it's just the impression I got but I'm probably wrong as usual lol.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I think Cassie might be the kind of girl who would slap me if I'm mean to her so I'll have to be careful.
I know we haven't talked or met her yet but it's just the impression I got but I'm probably wrong as usual lol.
She's cute, so I'm definitely looking forward to meeting her.
This probably will never happen but maybe NeonGhosts can make this into a what if scene in the future. Where Ashe does her fake incest roleplay while we are having a threesome with Ashe and Cassie. So be a threesome with our real sister and our fake roleplay sister.

Also sorry for the tag Neon but just incase you like the idea figure id tag you

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92 and Jarulf

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This probably will never happen but maybe NeonGhosts can make this into a what if scene in the future. Where Ashe does her fake incest roleplay while we are having a threesome with Ashe and Cassie. So be a threesome with our real sister and our fake roleplay sister.

Also sorry for the tag Neon but just incase you like the idea figure id tag you
That Ashe scene was so fucking hot. I love roleplay and boy did that scene deliver.

Reactions: dervalle007

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I like that idea, though I'm dating Nicole now so I should probably try to keep my hands off both Ashe and my sister....
Life is so unfair, what harm is a little two-timing and incest, eh?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I draw the line at cheating honestly. That's why when a LI in this wants me to be exclusive I'll do it straight away.
Yeah. I joked to a female friend a few years ago that I felt a little bad when I cheated on my main LI. She laughed at me (affectionately, I hope)
It's true though, I tend to play faithful MCs.

Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I draw the line at cheating honestly. That's why when a LI in this wants me to be exclusive I'll do it straight away.
For me it depends on the save. My main saves 100% but I don't play these games how I would in real life typically. So if there will be drama and consequences I can make a save and be a cheating piece of shit just to see it. But if it's cheating without any consequences aka most harem games fuck that.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
For me it depends on the save. My main saves 100% but I don't play these games how I would in real life typically. So if there will be drama and consequences I can make a save and be a cheating piece of shit just to see it. But if it's cheating without any consequences aka most harem games fuck that.
Harem games are one thing, you're supposed to date everyone you fancy in them. They are pure fantasy.
But for a more realistic game, I usually try to play decent, faithful guys (or girls).
I miss a lot of content in some games...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm the opposite I always try and act how I would in real life. It's a credit to FiN that it brings so many different perspectives to it.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Harem games are one thing, you're supposed to date everyone you fancy in them. They are pure fantasy.
But for a more realistic game, I usually try to play decent, faithful guys (or girls).
I miss a lot of content in some games...
yeah true but im selectively OCD in these games where I will want to explore everything or almost everything even things I dont like to do like cheating. but never will be my main save. Tho there will be times I find it hard to do as well and can't do it depending on the LI and game. This game I think I can do it just for the consequences even tho I like the LI alot. Even tho I know it's going to kill me on the inside seeing the girls cry with how good Neon is at creating facial expressions. So yeah for me it's very much situational when I won't do it but I'm able to do it most of the time just to see it.

Keep in mind I play different than alot of people. I can't immerse myself , self insert , play in the MC's shoes or play what Id do in real life. As in my mind I play these more like a game to have fun and just do what I feel like doing. So because of that I find it easier to do things but I also have my limits as I am able to connect to other characters or feel for the LI just never the MC. But if I know what im doing is for the sake of just seeing content I can kind of turn my feeling off for a LI if it makes them cry / drama. Just depends on how emotional and heavy the scene is , if I can or can't do that usually can but there are times I can't either.

I'm the opposite I always try and act how I would in real life. It's a credit to FiN that it brings so many different perspectives to it.
Yeah I can't do that ive tried a few times and i'm way to passive of a person. I tried to play like that once and I quickly realized it just didn't work out for me because most of the choices that came up I wouldn't do in real life. (never tried it with this game)

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I think I mostly play not as I would do in real life, but as I'd want to do.
I'm not really self-inserting properly, more like halfway? I haven't really thought much about it.
I just know that I rarely do things in- game that would make me uncomfortable in real life.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
I think I mostly play not as I would do in real life, but as I'd want to do.
I'm not really self-inserting properly, more like halfway? I haven't really thought much about it.
I just know that I rarely do things in- game that would make me uncomfortable in real life.
The above couple of posts has been an interesting discussion. It is fascinating from a psychological perspective how people play and the actions they take. It seems to me that a lot of people play as themselves in these games. Hence, the virulent pushback to anything that smacks of cheating or NTR. I never put myself into the games. I never rename the MC my name or feel the MC is an extension of myself. I play more as a voyeur and almost always play the “dark” route because I would never do so in real life. Although, I must admit there has been one or two VNs where I played the dark route to completion, felt disgusted afterwards and erased the entire game. LoL. Not a psychologist, but it would certainly be an interesting dissertation dissecting how and why people play they way they do in these VNs. Ok, way to introspective - back to titties and ass.

Dee_Daa

Jul 21, 2021
Titties and ass...what a great combination. I've always wondered why there's more than one titty. Why not just the one ass cheek? Why do they arrive in pairs? Why are some bigger and others smaller?Perfectionism appears to necessitate a spectrum and something to do with polarity, and I've always imagined that my position on the evil-good spectrum was on the negative end.

• Haha
Reactions: horns of giant
4.60 star(s) 200 Votes