PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
The short answer is yes, I do plan to add more bonus content! The long answer is a little more complicated.

The next public build of the game will have the three short stories I've written, bundled into the compressed file as PDF or RTF documents. And when I eventually redo Chapter 1, I want to include the 'legacy' Chapter 1 as a bonus that you can play from the main menu.

As for these image sets.. I doubt I'll add them in the near future, but I could see them being in the final/complete version of FiN Part One, or whatever I call it. The internet being what it is, I've seen way too much interesting stuff lost to time. So, it'd be nice to future-proof that material, and collect it all into one place. But, I don't want to do it immediately, since it's designed to be a perk for my supporters. Plus, all that stuff is available for just $2, which I don't think is an unreasonable ask.

Now, the more interesting thing I'd like to do, which I've discussed a bit in the past (but maybe not here?) is a series of "What If" mini-games, which would basically be familiar scenes, but with different characters, leading to different situations. I did another post with some examples, like: What if Guy met Wren at a fundraiser, instead of Ashe? What if Guy paid Pepper to model swimsuits, instead of Viola/Gabby? What if Brittani worked at the Lawful Waffle instead of Pepper?

View attachment 3960260 View attachment 3960259 View attachment 3960261

These would be a nice way for me to put out FiN-related content between updates, while not directly impacting the main story. And they'd play into the whole concept of choice/chance that is at the root of FiN's story.

(Though I think the Pepper one could honestly just be inserted directly into the story, without changing much.)
Woo! Good to know :D :D :D It being lost to time was exactly what I was thinking, it's such a shame when you discover a game like a decade later and never even know what art you've totally missed out on 'cause you were late to the party. Definitely don't want to cut into your supporter perks. But man, that's real exciting; look forward to that stuff when it comes :love:

Just out of curiosity, would recreating those scenes & just swapping out the LI models be fast renders? Like, can you store scene positions & poses and transfer between the models? If so, that's really awesomely efficient use of dev time and is honestly brilliant imo. Then the only main thing you have to do is change the dialogue to work for the characters, although maybe have to change some poses too I guess depending on what the character requires, different reactions and what not. Sorry for the million questions btw, just really fascinating.

that reminds me brother I wanted to ask is the girl

with one leg a love interest

I think that would be interesting

not just because she's a person with a disability

but because she seems like she likes to take care of herself and not ask people for help

the MC on the other hand has a need to help people so I think

a love story with that Dynamic would be interesting
To expand on the other replies, think he said Alex & Risa are swapped now, so Risa is a main LI whereas Alex is a secondary. And ofc we can't forget dear Cassie who has yet to make her introduction :sneaky:

honestly the roleplay scenes are my favorite. Never knew id be into that but I find the roleplay stuff alot hotter than when it's a reality within the context of the game.
Yeah, it was a really nice break from the usual stuff you get on this site. Really nice tease and added an interesting dimension, someone egging on your perversions & fantasies (in a non-cringe way) instead of relying solely on Cassie to do that as almost all other devs would. And I'll bet that Ashe will still be pretty mortified if MC actually fucks Cassie, because even if it's a kink fantasy for her, most people can compartmentalize that and are still really freaked out when they bump into the real deal. That's going to be a real, real, real fun scene when it happens :devilish: I get some people prefer the full-on fantasy approach where all the characters are mega freak perverts that are projections of the MC, but leaning into ~realism & character identity is so much more gratifying imo.

Also, yet again, have to mention that good dialogue & pacing just changes everything so much. I hope more VN devs take the time to develop that skill because I think it has a lot to do with this game's success. Maybe people are getting sick of some of the low-effort silliness out there.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, I was looking at the picture in the op again (which I absolutely love btw) and Risa looks really beautiful in that dress.
I know that's not exactly big information but I just thought I would mention it.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Dunno if it was adressed but :

- What about Cassie ? Main or secondary ?

- And what does secondary means ? Side girls with potential impact of the main if we get caught ? Parallel universe to give horny guys something to tide them over until the Main happen ?

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Titties and ass...what a great combination. I've always wondered why there's more than one titty. Why not just the one ass cheek? Why do they arrive in pairs? Why are some bigger and others smaller?Perfectionism appears to necessitate a spectrum and something to do with polarity, and I've always imagined that my position on the evil-good spectrum was on the negative end.
It is the Yin and Yang of it all. Left cheek, right cheek. Left boob, right boob. The duality of erotica….

Reactions: Dee_Daa

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Dunno if it was adressed but :

- What about Cassie ? Main or secondary ?

- And what does secondary means ? Side girls with potential impact of the main if we get caught ? Parallel universe to give horny guys something to tide them over until the Main happen ?
I generally avoid directly commenting on anything that could be construed as taboo. But, Cassie will be a fairly big part of the story, once she makes her appearance.

As for main/secondary.. It's really just about the depth/level of interactivity the girls will have in the story. A character like Wren (Ashe's friend) could have sex scenes, and scenes might change based on the player's decisions. But, I don't see her as really integral to the narrative, or as having a relationship with Guy, independent of Ashe.

Isabella is kind of in the same situation. She's an interesting character, and I think a lot could be done with her. But, I just don't really see her as having a love arc, or even having a ton of impact on the story, outside of Brittani's path.

But, that's not to say that I might not eventually go back and create an alternate route for some of these characters, once the game is finished. Using the What If scene with Pepper as an example where one choice changes but the narrative doesn't, I could see wrapping up the game and then going, "Alright.. Let's say Guy doesn't go to the museum fundraiser in Chapter Two. Or he leaves before he meets Ashe. So, instead he bumps into Mason in the alley, and helps him towards Wren's food pantry. They strike up a conversation, and exchange numbers."

Now, what changes in this scenario? Well, the next time Guy sees Mason, they're more familiar with each other. But, when he sees Ashe rollerblading in the park, he doesn't think much besides, "Damn, hottie alert.." Then, when he goes to meet with Wren to discuss contributing some money to her pantry, there's an increased level of familiarity. When Brittani tells him she tried out for a movie, he learns it was associated with the museum, and Wren says, "Oh, you should talk to my bestie, she's working on that.."

Now, we've got an alternate route for Wren, that still syncs up with the main plotline. MC still meets Mason and Ashe, and still works with Wren in exchange for exposure, but the circumstances change. I could absolutely see doing stuff like this as DLC/additional content, once the game is done. But, until then, I've already got my hands full. So, they stay secondary characters who touch the story, without being driving forces.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I like that phrasing "Damn hottie alert'" that's basically what I think when I see Mason or Nicki.

I mean have you guys seen their fucking tits? they look so juicy.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I like that phrasing "Damn hottie alert'" that's basically what I think when I see Mason or Nicki.

I mean have you guys seen their fucking tits? they look so juicy.
i'm too busy looking at the face or butt of my favorite girls , im not that much into boobs most of the time compared to the other areas tho it does depend on the boobs. Sometimes I see a pair that is really damn good it's hard to stop looking and for that LI I stop being an assman and become a boob guy but that isn't often.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
i'm too busy looking at the face or butt of my favorite girls , im not that much into boobs most of the time compared to the other areas tho it does depend on the boobs. Sometimes I see a pair that is really damn good it's hard to stop looking and for that LI I stop being an assman and become a boob guy but that isn't often.
I'm way more of a boob man than a butt man tbh.

That's what you think too when you see the ho...damn wrong thread.
That's right in this game I'm completely romantic and treat my angels like queens.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I'm way more of a boob man than a butt man tbh.
yeah I used to be when I was younger , then I changed to an assman. Now im kind of switching again where I starting to prefer a really pretty face over boobs or ass but harder to find one that grabs me away from an ass. But when I do I find a really beautiful face it is hard not to stare at compared to boobs or ass. Tho don't think I could fap to a face I love to look at but I for sure starting to prefer to see it in a render or camera shot which is funny cause I used to hate positions like missionary as I just wanted to see that ass.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
yeah I used to be when I was younger , then I changed to an assman. Now im kind of switching again where I starting to prefer a really pretty face over boobs or ass but harder to find one that grabs me away from an ass. But when I do I find a really beautiful face it is hard not to stare at compared to boobs or ass. Tho don't think I could fap to a face I love to look at but I for sure starting to prefer to see it in a render or camera shot which is funny cause I used to hate positions like missionary as I just wanted to see that ass.
I do agree about the face part I mean Mason has the hottest face in the entire game and I'm not just saying that because he's my favourite character, but I do honestly think he has the most attractive face & body in the game.

I just want to lick all over his pretty face.

Reactions: Dee_Daa

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I generally avoid directly commenting on anything that could be construed as taboo. But, Cassie will be a fairly big part of the story, once she makes her appearance.

As for main/secondary.. It's really just about the depth/level of interactivity the girls will have in the story. A character like Wren (Ashe's friend) could have sex scenes, and scenes might change based on the player's decisions. But, I don't see her as really integral to the narrative, or as having a relationship with Guy, independent of Ashe.

Isabella is kind of in the same situation. She's an interesting character, and I think a lot could be done with her. But, I just don't really see her as having a love arc, or even having a ton of impact on the story, outside of Brittani's path.

But, that's not to say that I might not eventually go back and create an alternate route for some of these characters, once the game is finished. Using the What If scene with Pepper as an example where one choice changes but the narrative doesn't, I could see wrapping up the game and then going, "Alright.. Let's say Guy doesn't go to the museum fundraiser in Chapter Two. Or he leaves before he meets Ashe. So, instead he bumps into Mason in the alley, and helps him towards Wren's food pantry. They strike up a conversation, and exchange numbers."

Now, what changes in this scenario? Well, the next time Guy sees Mason, they're more familiar with each other. But, when he sees Ashe rollerblading in the park, he doesn't think much besides, "Damn, hottie alert.." Then, when he goes to meet with Wren to discuss contributing some money to her pantry, there's an increased level of familiarity. When Brittani tells him she tried out for a movie, he learns it was associated with the museum, and Wren says, "Oh, you should talk to my bestie, she's working on that.."

Now, we've got an alternate route for Wren, that still syncs up with the main plotline. MC still meets Mason and Ashe, and still works with Wren in exchange for exposure, but the circumstances change. I could absolutely see doing stuff like this as DLC/additional content, once the game is done. But, until then, I've already got my hands full. So, they stay secondary characters who touch the story, without being driving forces.
Ohhhh, interesting. I thought you intended for the "what ifs" to just be one-off scenes. Didn't realize you were planning on whole routes :eek: :love:

hell ye booty boys 4 life :BootyTime:

Reactions: Feyd

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
The first chapter is so far in the past now, but this frame in particular has always irked me. It looks like one of those edited pictures you see where they increase the size of a person's mouth in photoshop. There's something wrong with her mouth and I just can't formulate what in my mind.

View attachment 3964766
That render has its charm for some reason imo.

4.60 star(s) 200 Votes