PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I think an attempted romance with Isabella could be an interesting angle for a certain kind of relationship, but, for me, it's a really, really hard sell if you're looking for a typical romance with a typical happy ending. My interpretation of her character: she is unabashedly selfish & narcissistic, and I think it's so ingrained in her personality that she is incapable of changing. She probably doesn't even see what she does as wrong, because she's too selfish to be capable of that, and instead always sees others as wronging her. Corruption & dark routes for her make tons of sense, but romance? I think romance only makes sense if the player is ok with being manipulated to Kingdom Cum lol :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Feyd

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yea my super evil save currently has both Viola and Nikki gone and Ashe likely on the verge of leaving if she hasn't already left. I like that this game lets you do evil shit but doesn't reward you for it.
I mean would you stick around for someone like that? Because I sure as fuck wouldn't. I watched a few of those scenes out of curiosity since they're not exactly common in AVNs, but wouldn't say it's my cup of tea. I like the regular routes in the game, it's pretty decent, not so much into the "dark" version.

• Haha
Reactions: Simpgor

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Some quick thoughts-off-the-top..
  • Bonnie Kinney - I still have a scene planned for her, but it's going to require some kinda specific conditions. I will say, it's not a dark-alignment scene, though.
  • Dark Path Exclusive Girl - .. possible. I'm mulling it for Season Two, when most of the main girls will already be set in their plots/have their big sex scenes out of the way. But, I kinda hate some of the popular "dark" games that give the player their own personal Harley Quinn, who's just a wacky sadist. It's silly, and not the type of thing I'm interested in. But, in keeping with my ripped-from-the-headlines style of inspiration, I've always been kind of fascinated by the number of . We even see it with Risa unwittingly fulfilling that role. So, in that vein I think it would be fun to explore the banality of evil, with a girl who has zero morals.
  • The return of dark path Nicki and/or Viola - We'll see them again, but it'll be a while. Viola gets a mention in Chapter 11. I think people kinda feel like the idea is they vanish from the story altogether, like clicking a button that says, "I do not wish to see this content." That isn't it. They're still out there in the world, so they'll pop up when it's necessary.
  • People who said this game is still one of the few/only ones they play - Thanks! I appreciate having you dudes here. I made FiN in large part because it was the type of game I always wanted to play, but could never really find. Having so many people connect with it has been immensely gratifying. Couldn't do it without you folks!

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Also! I put up a new Wanton Weekends post for all supporters, today.

What If.. Nicki Had Never Left?

View attachment 4014742

Spoilers, stuff would mostly be the same she just wouldn't have tattoos and lingering trauma.
you are making me rethink if I like tattoo or no tattoo Nicki haha at first I liked her better without now I love them on her but now this render is making me question things

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Spoilers, stuff would mostly be the same she just wouldn't have tattoos and lingering trauma.
Brett would surely find a different reason to steal a car and come back while screeching his own name right.......? (Clearly "canon event" imo)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Some quick thoughts-off-the-top..
  • Bonnie Kinney - I still have a scene planned for her, but it's going to require some kinda specific conditions. I will say, it's not a dark-alignment scene, though.
  • Dark Path Exclusive Girl - .. possible. I'm mulling it for Season Two, when most of the main girls will already be set in their plots/have their big sex scenes out of the way. But, I kinda hate some of the popular "dark" games that give the player their own personal Harley Quinn, who's just a wacky sadist. It's silly, and not the type of thing I'm interested in. But, in keeping with my ripped-from-the-headlines style of inspiration, I've always been kind of fascinated by the number of . We even see it with Risa unwittingly fulfilling that role. So, in that vein I think it would be fun to explore the banality of evil, with a girl who has zero morals.
  • The return of dark path Nicki and/or Viola - We'll see them again, but it'll be a while. Viola gets a mention in Chapter 11. I think people kinda feel like the idea is they vanish from the story altogether, like clicking a button that says, "I do not wish to see this content." That isn't it. They're still out there in the world, so they'll pop up when it's necessary.
  • People who said this game is still one of the few/only ones they play - Thanks! I appreciate having you dudes here. I made FiN in large part because it was the type of game I always wanted to play, but could never really find. Having so many people connect with it has been immensely gratifying. Couldn't do it without you folks!
We should be the ones thanking you dude for creating this gem of a game. The game is so good it's certainly touched a lot of people's hearts.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Nicki looks great either way, but I gotta say I definitely, definitely prefer the tattoos & current hair color. I honestly think it suits her model better, makes her stand out. There are other models that look better plain.

Reactions: Feyd

Duce3227

Sep 5, 2017
Also! I put up a new Wanton Weekends post for all supporters, today.

What If.. Nicki Had Never Left?

View attachment 4014742

Well she might be pregnant by now. Without the trauma she might not think she is unfit to be a mother and might not have started taking the pill.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
I think an attempted romance with Isabella could be an interesting angle for a certain kind of relationship, but, for me, it's a really, really hard sell if you're looking for a typical romance with a typical happy ending. My interpretation of her character: she is unabashedly selfish & narcissistic, and I think it's so ingrained in her personality that she is incapable of changing. She probably doesn't even see what she does as wrong, because she's too selfish to be capable of that, and instead always sees others as wronging her. Corruption & dark routes for her make tons of sense, but romance? I think romance only makes sense if the player is ok with being manipulated to Kingdom Cum lol :LOL:
Mmm, I don't know how official it is, but a while back NeonGhosts posted a story about Isabella as a young mother where she was a stripper to feed her daughter Brittany.
I mean, Isabella is a bitch now, but she wasn't always like that. It's possible that she could change and be a better person. But from the moment she has the intention of selling her daughter to a pervert to abuse her, I don't know if there's a way back from that. It's a very strong red line that would have to be given a very convincing explanation for Isabella to change.
In my opinion, I don't think there is a "good" route for Isabella. If there is any route with her, it will be in financial domination or pure dark. But we'll see.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Mmm, I don't know how official it is, but a while back NeonGhosts posted a story about Isabella as a young mother where she was a stripper to feed her daughter Brittany.
I mean, Isabella is a bitch now, but she wasn't always like that. It's possible that she could change and be a better person. But from the moment she has the intention of selling her daughter to a pervert to abuse her, I don't know if there's a way back from that. It's a very strong red line that would have to be given a very convincing explanation for Isabella to change.
In my opinion, I don't think there is a "good" route for Isabella. If there is any route with her, it will be in financial domination or pure dark. But we'll see.
People are funny, they can come back from anything, what I think you mean is she will always be someone who was willing to cross a morally reprehensible line.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Yeah, I looked at that set. I'm not entirely sure how to interpret it. Her looking at that photo of Brit, I can see why people would read selfless love for her daughter. And of course, maybe Neon's canon is that indeed is what she was feeling there, I don't know for sure. But based on what we see from her in the game now, I can't help but read it a little more suspiciously as something less enduring that we just can't read from the outside. I don't think we know a whole, whole lot about Isabella's or Brittani's past, so I'm not sure what exactly I'm picturing, but she's so narcissistic now, that's what I imagine in that photo too.

I guess I can see what you guys see too, if I try. If I put myself in her shoes, and assume there isn't just a lump of coal behind those beautiful, bouncy breasts, I can see a lifelong dream smashed at the shoals of motherhood. She didn't become a model, or a film star, or whatever she was picturing for herself; she became a stripper. So, in a weird way, maybe her pushing really, really hard on Brit to 'make it', is her trying desperately to ensure her daughter's future so she doesn't turn into a self-hating pole-swinger. Because for her and Brit, it seems that it's either the stars or the grime, nothing in between.

But then we see that comment she made to dark Guy, and that all basically disintegrates for me. I think this is more of an embittered mom trying to live vicariously through her daughter. Maybe the truth is that, the above interpretation is how it began, and then it got twisted along the way as she blamed her daughter more and more for how her life turned out? It's interesting to think about either way.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Isabella is actually really nice trust me guys. I have that special feeing inside that tells me she is.
eh, I don't like the way she treats Britt, she is such a nice girl and doesn't deserve that. I'd rather not deal with a person like that.

Reactions: Birdnman993
4.50 star(s) 201 Votes