whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
So....any thoughts on what's up with Ashe's picture? Only thing I can think of is he recognizes the place, or, and this is a longshot, but I feel like her braclet may mean something

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
View attachment 2241810

View attachment 2241813

Hmmm, this is from the patreon version. Can't find where the discord is.

Still a good update!

Edit: found a few more bugs
it looks like you played the version of chapter three that leaked early, not the final version that came out a few days later. Restart a game from the end of Chapter Two, and play from there.:)

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone got a different link for the Taboo Content Patch? I can't seem to open workupload.

NVM. I keep forgetting you can just edit the patch file.

Last edited:
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think our bestie is going to need to make her mind up one way or another soon.

I know she's got shit she needs to work out but the little jealous streak while stringing him along doesn't fly with me. Not a fan of jealousy to start with, it's an ugly emotion and he did a lot for her while she used him and now he's basically offered her love and stability she just wants to be friends but gets bitchy when other women flirt with him.

Nah bitch, deal with your shit. I think she's a great charcter and i'd love for them to get together but if she's going to keep playing the friends with benefits card then she needs to calm her tits when he sees other people.

Did you enjoy MMS? Felt its kinda mid to me, not bad but just... good-ish at best...

And yes, glad to see this updated
I thought the combat and abbey exploration was fantastic.

I enjoyed talking to the various characters but some of the stories (Ghost Rider, Blade and Doc Strange particularly) were really bland. Robbies all "waah, I don't fit in" for most of the story did start to get annoying.

That said I loved Illyana, Nico and Wanda. I did kinda have my own head canon that my Hunter and Wanda were totally a thing.

Wolverine was okay but seemed a bit too tame. Stark was pretty well done.

I'm waiting very impatiently for Venom. Venoms probs my fave character in Marvel, been a huge fan since I was a lil girl. Him and Storm i'm looking forward to ..... and the obvious sequel that was baited at the end with Doctor Doom.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Keep getting errors in the "call nicki to bedroom" on the jerk route.

View attachment 2242077
View attachment 2242079

Okay I just replayed from the start and it works now.
I see you already resolved this by restarting the game, but for anyone else having this issue - you can restart from the end of Chapter Two.

The version of Chapter Three that initially leaked here wasn’t complete, as it was missing some variables and content. So, any save files created with that version won’t have the necessary information for the game to function correctly.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
NeonGhosts So yeah finally found time to give a proper review. Besides that, really enjoyed chapter 4 the photoshoot was really hot. I also forgot to ask, is there any plan for a gallery? :)
I appreciate the review! :D

I’m glad people have largely given positive feedback on the photoshoot thus far. I talked about it on my Patreon a bit, but this update did have me a bit nervous. Expectations for Brittani’s first scene felt really high, and I was worried it’d end up falling short. Especially since it was just meant to be one event in a longer chapter, and not like.. the main event for the update.

As for a gallery, I’d like to add an option to replay various scenes, but no immediate plans. I need to do a little research into what it’d take to code it.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So will we get to play "racial games" with gabby ? Or is that too much ?
That would probably be in the taboo patch, which is done by some degenerate pervert, completely out of control from NeonGhosts :whistle:
But seeing that it gets really dark in that patch with rape and all, i don't think some racial ''games'' would be too much, would be fun for sure.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
When will it be time for Viola new content
She'll be back in the next update. :D

I outlined it on my Patreon, but the second half of Chapter Four is basically: Carolina, Nicki, Pepper, Ashe, Viola, Mason, Madison, and Gabby. That doesn't mean they'll all have romantic scenes, but they'll all make appearances.

I think our bestie is going to need to make her mind up one way or another soon.

I know she's got shit she needs to work out but the little jealous streak while stringing him along doesn't fly with me. Not a fan of jealousy to start with, it's an ugly emotion and he did a lot for her while she used him and now he's basically offered her love and stability she just wants to be friends but gets bitchy when other women flirt with him.

Nah bitch, deal with your shit. I think she's a great charcter and i'd love for them to get together but if she's going to keep playing the friends with benefits card then she needs to calm her tits when he sees other people.
I see Nicki as someone who's trying really hard to deny that the thing she wants is right in front of her. So she'll make motions towards pushing MC to date other people, while also seething a bit when he actually does. The tragedy of their relationship is that she may very well fuck around until MC decides one of the other girls is girlfriend material, consigning her to friend limbo forever.

I also think Alex is just the type of girl who'd rub Nicki wrong even without Nicki in the mix, just because she's kind of like.. Nicki Plus. She's a bit of a tomboy who can readily recall horror movie trivia, but she's also fit, displays some traditional femininity, and is a self-made business owner. I think Nicki's the type of tomboy who's always felt she had to forego certain feminine traits to be one of the boys, and Alex is living proof she didn't. Hence the attitude.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I see Nicki as someone who's trying really hard to deny that the thing she wants is right in front of her. So she'll make motions towards pushing MC to date other people, while also seething a bit when he actually does. The tragedy of their relationship is that she may very well fuck around until MC decides one of the other girls is girlfriend material, consigning her to friend limbo forever.

I also think Alex is just the type of girl who'd rub Nicki wrong even without Nicki in the mix, just because she's kind of like.. Nicki Plus. She's a bit of a tomboy who can readily recall horror movie trivia, but she's also fit, displays some traditional femininity, and is a self-made business owner. I think Nicki's the type of tomboy who's always felt she had to forego certain feminine traits to be one of the boys, and Alex is living proof she didn't. Hence the attitude.
She's already falling behind.

I've invited Ashe round and they seem to be hitting it off. There is Beep Boop and her minion that i'm personally interested in plus now Alex and meeting the homeless girl along with helping Viola out.

I adore Nicki but i'm not playing her waiting game, she wants to be friends so friends we shall be.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes