3D-Daz Fan Art Friends in Need [NeonGhosts]: Fan Art & Assets Thread

_Berto_

Feb 17, 2018
Your Britt is awesome!! Would you share the assets? Please
Hey, thanks! I attached a zip with .duf files. There are two versions - one with all the morphs and one which uses a morph slider which I included. I use sliders on finalized characters since it makes opening scenes a lot faster. Bonus point is that you don't have to have all the morphs I used, only a few if you use the morph slider file.

Edit: I also use Octane Render, so you might have to play with your settings if using Iray. If you are using Octane, the materials settings should also be included.

• Red Heart
Reactions: shadowlord88

KGpride5

Jan 11, 2022
Hey, thanks! I attached a zip with .duf files. There are two versions - one with all the morphs and one which uses a morph slider which I included. I use sliders on finalized characters since it makes opening scenes a lot faster. Bonus point is that you don't have to have all the morphs I used, only a few if you use the morph slider file.

Edit: I also use Octane Render, so you might have to play with your settings if using Iray. If you are using Octane, the materials settings should also be included.
Thank you very much Berto for the files and the info!!
I usually use Iray, so I'll try to adjust the settings. Anyway, I have no problem using Octane.

Again, gracias por todo!!

Reactions: _Berto_

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
Thanks for doing this! :D

I'm attaching the DUFs for Nicki, Viola, Ashe, and Guy.

Have fun!
Hello, we appreciate the dufs.

I was wondering if you would share other character dufs given you alluded you would after they get a hardcore scene, from what I recall.

-

I am finally getting back into creating some fanarts after a long break, so this should be a good stretch for me.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hello, we appreciate the dufs.

I was wondering if you would share other character dufs given you alluded you would after they get a hardcore scene, from what I recall.

-

I am finally getting back into creating some fanarts after a long break, so this should be a good stretch for me.
Hey! Is there a particular character you're looking for? I think Brittani is the only one I haven't put up yet -- and I actually thought I had already.. :'D She's attached below.

As for Pepper, I attached her MAT file in this post, so you should be able to apply it to her model.

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
Hey! Is there a particular character you're looking for? I think Brittani is the only one I haven't put up yet -- and I actually thought I had already.. :'D She's attached below.

As for Pepper, I attached her MAT file in this post, so you should be able to apply it to her model.
Hello, NeonGhosts
The duf files that aren't posted yet :
Gabbi (Altho I think the one posted by another user is very accurate so you can skip posting her)

Carolina, Madison, Alex, Mason, Cassie, Wren, Risa, Peyton, Sunshine and Marina.

My char of interest is Alex.

Thank you for the mat duf. Working on her once I get off of work :)

Last edited:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hello, NeonGhosts
The duf files that aren't posted yet :
Gabbi (Altho I think the one posted by another user is very accurate so you can skip posting her)

Carolina, Madison, Alex, Mason, Cassie, Wren, Risa, Peyton, Sunshine and Marina.

My char of interest is Alex.

Thank you for the mat duf. Working on her once I get off of work :)
Ack, I thought I'd put Gabby up, too. I know Mason is in here somewhere, though.

The others unfortunately haven't had enough sexy scenes for me to justify the release of their DUFs. Risa's will be here with the release of the next chapter, though.

(As long as someone reminds me. :'D)

Reactions: Feyd and Herorise09

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Ack, I thought I'd put Gabby up, too. I know Mason is in here somewhere, though.

The others unfortunately haven't had enough sexy scenes for me to justify the release of their DUFs. Risa's will be here with the release of the next chapter, though.

You orignally posted Ashe, Guy, Nicki and Viola. Then in post 28 you added Mason and Pepper. In post 36 you included Pepper's full mats.

In post 16 Majindevil posted his versions of Gabbi and Brittani. Which I think are pretty good.

I used your Mason, Viola, Pepper and Majindevil's Gabbi for my renders. (Still don't like all the hair on Mason's body :LOL:.) And I took artistic license with Mason's wig as well as Gabbi's hair. I also used G8.1 as a base for all my renders, for better expressions.

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021

Gotcha, I will be here to remind you :)

Reactions: NeonGhosts

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018

nice finally i know what morphs were missing.
and because i could not sleep this night and was a little bored i have edited her textures a bit to get rid of some imperfections.
its not perfect but looks a lot better then before and is better compatible with third party gens like golden palace or new gens8
wich are used in the test (without color geoshell to better compare)
maybe you have use for them when it comes to some lewder scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment Edit Textures.rar

_Berto_

Feb 17, 2018
Hey all, I updated the first post to keep things a little more organized. Thanks to everyone who has contributed! Lets keep them coming! And special thanks to NeonGhosts for sharing assets.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

_Berto_

Feb 17, 2018
nice finally i know what morphs were missing.
and because i could not sleep this night and was a little bored i have edited her textures a bit to get rid of some imperfections.
its not perfect but looks a lot better then before and is better compatible with third party gens like golden palace or new gens8
wich are used in the test (without color geoshell to better compare)
maybe you have use for them when it comes to some lewder scenes.
View attachment 2950533
I think Neon is using Golden Palace for gens and not 3feetwolf new gens which might blend out the texture. Not sure though.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I think Neon is using Golden Palace for gens and not 3feetwolf new gens which might blend out the texture. Not sure though.
I always use straight up DAZ Anatomical Elements available in any of the DAZ Pro Bundles, and then add Eroticalist's to add a color overlay. That way I never have issues with color blending and I can use any texture created by the asset author or the body texture without modification. But, I really never put the genitals in a pose that is extreme like can be done with GP or NGV7/8.

You actually can do a lot with the DAZ genitalia if you also have morphs from , and/or

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019

The only character I am waiting for is Carolina, there never seems to be enough women of color in the VNs posted here, so I thank NeonGhosts for including some in Friends In Need. But no sexy scenes yet so I will wait patiently.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I always use straight up DAZ Anatomical Elements available in any of the DAZ Pro Bundles, and then add Eroticalist's to add a color overlay. That way I never have issues with color blending and I can use any texture created by the asset author or the body texture without modification. But, I really never put the genitals in a pose that is extreme like can be done with GP or NGV7/8.

You actually can do a lot with the DAZ genitalia if you also have morphs from , and/or
i like to play around with the possibilities the other gens have (orefer NGV8) and sometimes dicktator for males but there mostly the daz ones cause editing the textures to my liking is more easyand they can be adapted to dicktator aswell like in the excample below (edited the textures so they fit seamless to him)