NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
so the new findom path is like nicer one?
Correct - and the mean findom path has been expanded to include sex. Some people didn't like that there were basically three options:

Be a total nice guy.
Be kind of a jerk, and as a result not be able to have sex with Nicki.
Be a total asshole.

By expanding and splitting the findom path into two paths (one where you're kind of nice and one where you're kind of a jerk) it provides people with more options for how they want to play. Plus, it simplifies things a bit for the next time Nicki shows up, in terms of tracking what the MC has actually done with her, sexually.

I figure the nice findom path will mainly be of interest to people, because there's an opportunity to more explicitly cuck Nicki's boyfriend, Brent.

will there be ntr??
No plans for it, unless the player is the one fucking a girl who already has a boyfriend/husband.

Also, just another quick update while I'm here. I spent the day doing more renders for Chapter Two, as well as redoing several. I wasn't happy with some of the lighting and posing. You can see the before/after below, and tell me if you think it was worth the effort. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Checked the new update out but I saw only the flashbacks. I see in the changelog that there is a new, benevolent financial domination path but I seems to miss it because its the same which I choose before.
I did these choices:
-Wait for her to finish
-Treat her with kindness
-Tell her to keep doing whats shes doing
-Tell her you want to fuck her
-Tell her how good she feels
-Tell her to take it and fuck her ass with your thumb
-Come
-Come inside her

Keep in mind I choose these because I think these are the most "Love" options I could get.
You'll need to choose the middle sex option - "Offer to pay her for sex."

From there..

Reactions: redraw

doctor123

May 22, 2018
Just finished it, enjoyed it, tried out many of the paths, I always prefer to be nice/morally good/etc whatever you want to call it as my main save but with games like this, while that's true, I end up with pages of saves just so I can try out all the options for fun. Quite nice renders and I do hope Brent gets what he 'deserves' sooner than later.

Also while CH2 is focused on other girls, I do hope Nicki is back soon because I really do like her.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Make sure the new patch is installed - it's been updated on the first page. The old patch won't work properly with the new version. Also - the asshole path has been expanded a bit, at the very end.

Basically anything that happens on the asshole path, which certain payment processors would take issue with. :)
Ah so it became fan made instead. :whistle:

Reactions: NeonGhosts

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Thanks so much! Chapter Two, which I'm rendering now, is mostly focused on three new girls. But, I'm excited for Nicki to return - it'll happen sooner than you expect. :D
jawdrop, thought this is about helping a FWB. cant wait for more :love:
is MC going to have harem option or multiple routes for each girls?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
You'll need to choose the middle sex option - "Offer to pay her for sex."

From there..
Damn im stupid, financial domination path :FacePalm:
No wonder I didnt saw that.
By the way, what is the "intendet" path ? I mean we can pick our path and I wont take her path where I break her.
Hence I picked the path where I solved her money problems from the start...however im not sure if I was supposed to because with thie financial dom path she will not only come back, but it also seems she is not against that she sells herself out for us, at least not hating it as we did that in the dark path.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Also, just another quick update while I'm here. I spent the day doing more renders for Chapter Two, as well as redoing several. I wasn't happy with some of the lighting and posing. You can see the before/after below, and tell me if you think it was worth the effort. :D
While I hate seeing black girls in any game (personal preference), the lighting and render looks much better. I'd say your efforts are well worth it. Keep up the good work.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Honestly, as much as I like dark content (and boy do I like it! :p) I find writing the nice routes really fun. It's always an interesting challenge trying to write exciting, kinky sex scenes, where everyone's enjoying themselves.
The nice route needs more content - more teasing, more foreplay, more spanking, etc.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The nice route needs more content - more teasing, more foreplay, more spanking, etc.
My feeling is the Mr. Nice Guy path should be a more slow-burning path, a little disappointing at first but by the end be more rewarding (perhaps authentic feelings bloom) whereas the bad guy/corruption path should be rewarded with great content at first but go horribly wrong by the end when the Karma police turn on their sirens. This would balance the game out nicely.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I really hope we will get the chance to form a proper 'romantic' relationship with Nicki in the future and get her away from that knobhead of a boyfriend! He obviously doesn't give two shits about her if he is trying to force her to sell herself on onlyfans / photographers etc!!
Well that's what I would like to do anyway lol, to protect her and support her romantically.
Thanks for a great story dev and it even made my stomach twist when she friend zoned the mc and was going on about that bastard Brent who doesn't deserve her.
This just comes down to great storytelling I suppose and I loved it :love:
Look forward to how the story progresses and all I hope for is we get a choice if we wish to pursue any girls going forward.
Again thank you for sharing (y)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes